Mike Pompeo Approved by Senate 57-42

Soros told the Party > Country Dems in close elections to pretend they were interested in National Security because he would have been confirmed anyway

Now we need an Ambassador to Germany....Schumer has blocked that, a NATO ally, for 16 months.

wow, dems voted for a trump appointee. wow.

7 of them including North Dakota Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin and Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly all terrified of Trump voters in November,.

Putin wants to sweep all 25 Den Senators out of office as payback for their unending whining about his imaginary 2016 interference

Putin wants to sweep all 25 Den Senators out of office as payback for their unending whining about his imaginary 2016 interference
I thought I saw Putin's vote changing machine the other day.

german-dora41.jpg

Last edited:
Would any of you Libtards like to explain why only seven Democrats voted to confirm him?

Bullshit. Pompeo was in from 86-91 and never stepped foot in theater for OIF.

Any more lies you would like to tell?

Got a link, punk? and not from one of your usual leftist shitholes...

You are the one that made the claim you fucking moron. Damn this site is filled with the most dishonest people on the internet. They pull shit out of their ass and then say "well, prove I am wrong".

Mike Pompeo Didn't Serve in Gulf War (or Claim Otherwise)

Pompeo is a U.S. Army veteran who served from 1986 to 1991. But he wasn’t deployed to the Gulf: In an email this morning, a spokesperson for the CIA told us, “Director Pompeo was in the U.S. Army at the time of the Gulf War – serving until 1991. He was not deployed to that theater.”

Mike Pompeo

Pompeo enrolled at the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, graduating first in his class with a degree in mechanical engineering in 1986. He followed with five years of active duty in the U.S. Army, serving as a cavalry officer in East Germany and rising to the rank of captain.

The incredible life of Mike Pompeo, Rex Tillerson's replacement as Secretary of State, a West Point valedictorian, and Trump's go-to source on North Korea

He served in the US Army, ultimately reaching the rank of captain. His service was predominantly spent "patrolling the Iron Curtain before the fall of the Berlin Wall," according to his CIA bio.

New Topics

Forum List

Back