Mike Pence's Hair

D

Dim Bulb

Look, I'm basically bald so I'm no one to talk, but in the constant hyperbole about President Trump's hair, Vice President Pence gets no ink at all. His hair is preternaturally white, almost uniformly white as if he puts on a smearing of kindergarten glue paste every morning. Why is the media ignoring this important story in an effort to undermine President Trump's hair? The media is so biased.

Look, I'm basically bald so I'm no one to talk, but in the constant hyperbole about President Trump's hair, Vice President Pence gets no ink at all. His hair is preternaturally white, almost uniformly white as if he puts on a smearing of kindergarten glue paste every morning. Why is the media ignoring this important story in an effort to undermine President Trump's hair? The media is so biased.
A lot of old ladies would KILL for hair that went snowy white like that. My grandfather's did, too. My grandmother was so jealous.

His hair looks good. I smell an OPer who is uncomfortable with his own appearance and is lashing out, rather pathetically.
mike-pence-ted-cruz-endorsement-indiana-r_0.jpg

His hair looks good. I smell an OPer who is uncomfortable with his own appearance and is lashing out, rather pathetically.

I AM pathetic! And I AM jealous! And I AM almost bald! I admit it! But there is a conspiracy here that your personal attacks cannot obfuscate! But why doesn't Mike Pence get the ink that President Trump gets, re: hair? It's clearly the MSM and liberal agenda. In a showdown, I'd take Mike Pence's hair over Obama's, Trump's, McConnell's, Hillary's. But maybe I'd take Al Franken's hair as the most superior hair in DC.

I AM pathetic! And I AM jealous! And I AM almost bald! I admit it! But there is a conspiracy here that your personal attacks cannot obfuscate! But why doesn't Mike Pence get the ink that President Trump gets, re: hair? It's clearly the MSM and liberal agenda. In a showdown, I'd take Mike Pence's hair over Obama's, Trump's, McConnell's, Hillary's. But maybe I'd take Al Franken's hair as the most superior hair in DC.
Well now. I suggest you embrace your baldness. Some guys look quite good bald.
MTIwNjA4NjM0MDYyNjAzNzg4.jpg

Stavros!

Stavros!
What does that mean?

Stavros!
What does that mean?

It was the name of a character on the show Kojak. C'mon, try to keep up here.

Forum List

Back