Mike Pence, Marriage, and "Sharia Law"

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
The really surprising news is that this is news at all:

Mike Pence Refuses to Be Alone With Women—Just Like Many Other Religious Conservatives

Parts of the Internet are blowing up with people who are OUTRAGED at his "misogynistic" behavior, comparing it to Sharia Law and accusing him of "denying career opportunities to women". Conservatives and Christians, even if they themselves do not employ exactly the same rule, are naturally bewildered as to why this is even news.

What say all of you?

I say you learn a whole lot about people by what pisses them off. Bill Clinton's exploits was okey dokey but Pense has their butts all puckered up. Leftists have very different values. My dog is more moral.

Considering the false sexual charges leveled by Democrat tools at Republican officials at every opportunity, it's a smart rule.

And by GOP at Dems, Billy.

I agree with Pence. My professional and personal lives emulate Billy Graham in that way.

Never be alone in a closed room with women not your family.

Any women who have problem with it are rude and pisogynistic.

Considering the false sexual charges leveled by Democrat tools at Republican officials at every opportunity, it's a smart rule.

I guess if you know you aren't capable of being alone with a woman without grabbing her pussy, it's probably best to stay away from that situation.

I think it's just common practice and common sense in a professional setting.

Since I didn't have insurance when we got Obamacare (did not work for me) I was scheduled for a mammogram but couldn't afford one so my male dr did just a feel test but he called the nurse into the room...it was embarrassing either way but at least my dr covered his butt.

The Democrats couldn't dig up any dirt on him cheating on his wife so they decided to try to turn his lack of cheating around on him. They don't want to touch his policies because they don't want to have to back track if they are able to impeach Trump. Although, why there is so much attention paid to a bunch of twenty something nitwits on twitter is curious in and of itself.

Mike Pence Refuses to Be Alone With Women—Just Like Many Other Religious Conservatives

Parts of the Internet are blowing up with people who are OUTRAGED at his "misogynistic" behavior, comparing it to Sharia Law and accusing him of "denying career opportunities to women". Conservatives and Christians, even if they themselves do not employ exactly the same rule, are naturally bewildered as to why this is even news.

What say all of you?
Shouldn't he be refusing for his wife to be alone with men? Clearly he's a cuck?

What say all of you?
I would say that millions of women are grateful that he doesn't want to be alone with them.

Ain't that the truth. And honestly, he's doing the ladies a favor, too. None of them run the risk of having their own lives and careers derailed by becoming tabloid fodder as his rumored "mistress".

I think it's just common practice and common sense in a professional setting.

Since I didn't have insurance when we got Obamacare (did not work for me) I was scheduled for a mammogram but couldn't afford one so my male dr did just a feel test but he called the nurse into the room...it was embarrassing either way but at least my dr covered his butt.

EXACTLY! It's standard practice in the medical field to require a second person's presence in certain situations, not because "women have to have chaperones", but simply for the protection of everyone involved. And the same leftist "womyn" squawking about how it just means he'll forego doing business with women and only do business with men NEVER suggest that the necessity of having a medical assistant or nurse on hand results in doctors only taking male patients.

What say all of you?

What Pence is saying is that he can't have a professional or social relationship with a woman without sexuality being involved, and he clearly can't trust himself.

That's actually kind of weird.

Unfortunately, Pence is the only alternative we have to Trump right now.

First, that isn't what he said. Second, he said he won't eat with another woman alone and prefers to have his wife by his side at parties if alcohol is served. In politics many a marriage has been ruined or false accusations have come about under just such conditions. Why tempt fate? There are many political operatives out there. It has everything to do with being smart and nothing to do with holding women back. Such a false narrative is being used to simply do nothing but smear. It is a form of partisan bigotry.

EXACTLY! It's standard practice in the medical field to require a second person's presence in certain situations, not because "women have to have chaperones", but simply for the protection of everyone involved. And the same leftist "womyn" squawking about how it just means he'll forego doing business with women and only do business with men NEVER suggest that the necessity of having a medical assistant or nurse on hand results in doctors only taking male patients.

YOu are comparing Pence having a meeting to discuss legislation with a woman to a woman being naked in an exam room being touched by a doctor?

Seriously?

Look, I actually think Pence is a good guy, even though his ideas are out of date.

The Democrats couldn't dig up any dirt on him cheating on his wife so they decided to try to turn his lack of cheating around on him. They don't want to touch his policies because they don't want to have to back track if they are able to impeach Trump. Although, why there is so much attention paid to a bunch of twenty something nitwits on twitter is curious in and of itself.

Because they're "journalists", or "entertainers". And because it's a bunch of other 20-something nitwits, or nitwits who wish they were still 20-something, paying attention, which then makes it impossible for other people to ignore.

What say all of you?
Shouldn't he be refusing for his wife to be alone with men? Clearly he's a cuck?

Wow. First, you weren't paying attention, obviously, and second, you really don't know jack about relationships.

This is the rule they BOTH have about their behavior. The story simply focuses on Mike Pence's side, because HE'S the one in the public spotlight.

And no man who wants to remain married and alive thinks he can "refuse" his wife doing something.

What say all of you?

Wow. First, you weren't paying attention, obviously, and second, you really don't know jack about relationships.

This is the rule they BOTH have about their behavior. The story simply focuses on Mike Pence's side, because HE'S the one in the public spotlight.

And no man who wants to remain married and alive thinks he can "refuse" his wife doing something.
He's a cuck.

What say all of you?

He's a cuck.

Speak English. I'm not in the mood to break out my "Ignorant Child to English" dictionary and translate this morning.

Here was the actual quote and oh so much different from what was actually reported to have been said-
The exact quote from The Hill reads, "'If there's alcohol being served and people are being loose, I want to have the best-looking brunette in the room standing next to me,' Pence said.'"

Now, who is a cuck?

What say all of you?

He's a cuck.

Forum List

Back