Mike Pence, Marriage, and "Sharia Law"

Here was the actual quote and oh so much different from what was actually reported to have been said-
The exact quote from The Hill reads, "'If there's alcohol being served and people are being loose, I want to have the best-looking brunette in the room standing next to me,' Pence said.'"

Now, who is a cuck?

The really surprising news is that this is news at all:

Mike Pence Refuses to Be Alone With Women—Just Like Many Other Religious Conservatives

Parts of the Internet are blowing up with people who are OUTRAGED at his "misogynistic" behavior, comparing it to Sharia Law and accusing him of "denying career opportunities to women". Conservatives and Christians, even if they themselves do not employ exactly the same rule, are naturally bewildered as to why this is even news.

What say all of you?
Shouldn't he be refusing for his wife to be alone with men? Clearly he's a cuck?

Wow. First, you weren't paying attention, obviously, and second, you really don't know jack about relationships.

This is the rule they BOTH have about their behavior. The story simply focuses on Mike Pence's side, because HE'S the one in the public spotlight.

And no man who wants to remain married and alive thinks he can "refuse" his wife doing something.
He's a cuck.
Pence.

Parts of the Internet are blowing up with people who are OUTRAGED at his "misogynistic" behavior, comparing it to Sharia Law and accusing him of "denying career opportunities to women". Conservatives and Christians, even if they themselves do not employ exactly the same rule, are naturally bewildered as to why this is even news.

What say all of you?

What Pence is saying is that he can't have a professional or social relationship with a woman without sexuality being involved, and he clearly can't trust himself.

That's not what he said. That's what you said he said.

Here was the actual quote and oh so much different from what was actually reported to have been said-
The exact quote from The Hill reads, "'If there's alcohol being served and people are being loose, I want to have the best-looking brunette in the room standing next to me,' Pence said.'"

Now, who is a cuck?

Mike Pence Refuses to Be Alone With Women—Just Like Many Other Religious Conservatives

What say all of you?
Shouldn't he be refusing for his wife to be alone with men? Clearly he's a cuck?

Wow. First, you weren't paying attention, obviously, and second, you really don't know jack about relationships.

This is the rule they BOTH have about their behavior. The story simply focuses on Mike Pence's side, because HE'S the one in the public spotlight.

And no man who wants to remain married and alive thinks he can "refuse" his wife doing something.
He's a cuck.

What the HELL is a "cuck"? Where is this in Merriam-Webster?

What say all of you?

What Pence is saying is that he can't have a professional or social relationship with a woman without sexuality being involved, and he clearly can't trust himself.

That's actually kind of weird.

Unfortunately, Pence is the only alternative we have to Trump right now.
No that is your interpretation...which makes you the wierdo.

Cuck-
Cuck, short for “cuckold,” is a term referring to a man with a female significant other who engages in sexual activities with other men. Online, the term is often used as a pejorative to condescendingly describe a male who is sexually inadequate or sexually submissive.

He thinks he is being funny.

Now, who is a cuck?

What say all of you?

He's a cuck.

Cuck-
Cuck, short for “cuckold,” is a term referring to a man with a female significant other who engages in sexual activities with other men. Online, the term is often used as a pejorative to condescendingly describe a male who is sexually inadequate or sexually submissive.

Now, who is a cuck?

He's a cuck.

She.

No that is your interpretation...which makes you the wierdo.

uh, no, I have professional interactions with women all the time and never think about hitting on them... unlike Pence, who apparently must hear 'My Eyes are Up Here" a lot.

And if you try real hard now twisting shit then the Democrats can just sail right in, huh?

If you were worth anything financially or politically, you would know better.

I handle millions of dollars in transactions every year.

Bank teller? Doesn't make you special.

most people realize that the ladies are out of the kitchens now and you have to deal with them as professionals, just like the dudes!

What professionals I deal with and how I deal with them is by my choice, and mine alone.

And if you try real hard now twisting shit then the Democrats can just sail right in, huh?

I don't think anyone but the most right wing koolaid drinker read that weird shit from Pence and realize, "Shit, this is our plan B?"

You were drinking the koolaid for thinking that was your plan B to begin with.

When you read through who is saying what you find twenty something want to be agitators that kick out inane shit. For example, a 26 year old asking........how many of you have got in the door with having a dinner or a drink with a boss or mentor?

You just graduated college, grow up.

Some nitwit writing books for teens has any concept of career management?

Come on now.

It has nothing to do with "ladies being out of the kitchen now".

I work my ass off and I go above and beyond. That is how you move forward.

Cuck-

Now, who is a cuck?

He's a cuck.

Maybe he IS being funny. Maybe he's sitting there posting while completely naked. That would be pretty funny . . . and a little sad.

I don't think anyone but the most right wing koolaid drinker read that weird shit from Pence and realize, "Shit, this is our plan B?"

When you read through who is saying what you find twenty something want to be agitators that kick out inane shit. For example, a 26 year old asking........how many of you have got in the door with having a dinner or a drink with a boss or mentor?

Come on now.

One also must consider that not every line of work has the same considerations. Very few of us are as much in the public eye and at risk of career-destroying rumors, gossip, and slander as a politician is. We don't work in a field that's as stuffed full of horny sleazebags eager to trade on their power to get sex as politics is.

The bottom line is that not all married couples need to have this specific rule, but all successful marriages WILL have rules and boundaries to protect them. Matt Walsh said it well: "You may not agree that the “meal policy” is a necessary boundary, but if you have no boundaries other than “don’t cheat,” you’ve set yourself up for failure. Inevitably, if cheating is your only boundary, even it will eventually be crossed. The whole point is to set up boundaries a considerable distance away from cheating, so that nobody ends up teetering on the edge of it."

Cuck-

Now, who is a cuck?

He's a cuck.

Maybe he IS being funny. Maybe he's sitting there posting while completely naked. That would be pretty funny . . . and a little sad.
Only sad if people are spying. That is what is sad.

Cuck-

Now, who is a cuck?

He's a cuck.

You just keep telling yourself that, honey.

Cuck-

Now, who is a cuck?

You just keep telling yourself that, honey.
Seek help, mate. Voyeurism is a fetish and stalking is illegal.

Come on now.

One also must consider that not every line of work has the same considerations. Very few of us are as much in the public eye and at risk of career-destroying rumors, gossip, and slander as a politician is. We don't work in a field that's as stuffed full of horny sleazebags eager to trade on their power to get sex as politics is.

The bottom line is that not all married couples need to have this specific rule, but all successful marriages WILL have rules and boundaries to protect them. Matt Walsh said it well: "You may not agree that the “meal policy” is a necessary boundary, but if you have no boundaries other than “don’t cheat,” you’ve set yourself up for failure. Inevitably, if cheating is your only boundary, even it will eventually be crossed. The whole point is to set up boundaries a considerable distance away from cheating, so that nobody ends up teetering on the edge of it."

I agree. I still think it's twisted that a group of nitwits whose only obligations are to sit behind a screen get to dictate what constitutes boundaries.

Forum List

Back