*Mike Johnson Speakership Is Tainted*

Sorry bout that,

1. Its a RINO! born of a RINO, he sucks ass!!!!
2. How else would they all vote for him?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I doubt he’s a RINO. But if he were inclined to behave like one as Speaker, he is going to get a shitload of blowback from within the GOP. Until the House changes it’s official rules, in fact, any such Speaker could get “McCarthy’d.”

I doubt he’s a RINO. But if he were inclined to behave like one as Speaker, he is going to get a shitload of blowback from within the GOP. Until the House changes it’s official rules, in fact, any such Speaker could get “McCarthy’d.”

You think that there are other Republicans as fucked in the head as Gaetz is?
Doubtful.

We get it, you're butthurt AF about the new speaker.

Well? Tough shit.
Johnson tried to help Trump steal an election by discarding my vote in Pennsylvania. Are you okay with rigging elections? He`s worthy of a blindfold and last cigarette.

Johnson tried to help Trump steal an election by discarding my vote in Pennsylvania. Are you okay with rigging elections? He`s worthy of a blindfold and last cigarette.
The Pennsylvania votes were tainted by cheating around Philadelphia, chump. The Penn. vote in 2020

should have been annulled because Democrats changed voting rules there unconstitutionally.

He is a fucking retarded, bomb thrower with no plan for after the bomb hits.

He has to be primaried out by a rational Consevative.
There is a plan. Only there is resistance from a political body that lost its way a long time ago. Start voting on legislation that is separate within reason. I live simply now. If I get screwed over, I do not trust. And I owe nothing to the authoritarian perpetrators. They may even believe they are forthright and righteous when they abuse the rights of citizens.

Many people believe that Jewish Space Lasers start our wildfires. All of you need to be in a home under supervision.

The Newsweek article quotes a person who has proof of "massive fraud". It`s been 3 years now, and nobody has shown anything. 62 judges have told these crackpots to get the hell out of their courtrooms and some of the judges were appointed by Orange Jesus himself.

He's a theocratic seditionist. I don't see a problem for MAGA.
The seditionists were the filthy Democrats that attempted a coup against Trump and when that failed tried to get him impeached and when that failed resorted to an out right theft of the 2020 Presidential election.

The theft of the election resorted to an incompetent corrupt dufus being installed as President who is a pedophile and owned by the Chinese.

The seditionists were the filthy Democrats that attempted a coup against Trump and when that failed tried to get him impeached and when that failed resorted to an out right theft of the 2020 Presidential election.

The theft of the election resorted to an incompetent corrupt dufus being installed as President who is a pedophile and owned by the Chinese.
Sure thing, Q.

The stupid Democrats.

They all voted against McCarthy, who was a RINO that would have given the Democrat assholes 95% of everything their little vile hearts wanted.

Now they have Johnson. LOL!

Forum List

Back