Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

he's trying to be Trump. as If that thug Obama has been has been some sweet Mr. nice guy all these Seven years he's stood up there running US down. and now you all CAN'T handle this.

go change your diapers

Garbage, Lak. Had the Jews never been targeted before en masse, maybe they wouldn't be so skittish...

Israel has nukes and you'd never know it. They actually could wipe a nation, say Iran, off the map. They haven't. The are NOT the most dangerous nation on earth and you have proved that. They could, and yet don't. Iran can't wait, and will.
Your anti-Semitism is showing, Tonto.

Israel has had nukes for 40 years and hasn't used one. So much for the most dangerous nation in the world
Every nation, save one, that has had nukes has not used them. Your point?

You going to get all mad and foul mouthed again? If so run along, it's become redundant and annoying
Are you going to continue to lie and post moronic, hateful comments?

Garbage, Lak. Had the Jews never been targeted before en masse, maybe they wouldn't be so skittish...

Israel has nukes and you'd never know it. They actually could wipe a nation, say Iran, off the map. They haven't. The are NOT the most dangerous nation on earth and you have proved that. They could, and yet don't. Iran can't wait, and will.

Israel has had nukes for 40 years and hasn't used one. So much for the most dangerous nation in the world

You going to get all mad and foul mouthed again? If so run along, it's become redundant and annoying

Where did I lie? Be specific

Sorry Arabs and all other Antisemites, but the Jews are simply well-connected. They own and operate the most powerful banks on planet earth. In other words, you mess with em, you're gonna pay a heavy price. They have the muscle. So Israel is there to stay. Time to accept that and move on.

Cut the anti-Semite bullshit. Arabs are also Semites.

Wow. There are some things that one can't say and still be taken seriously in American politics, and that is one such thing.

We have been down that road before. I have no interest in going back and funding your multitude of falsehoods. Moreover, you have made your prior comments off limits so it would be impossible to do so. I would make my past posts unavailable, as well, if I cared so little about being truthful.

all YOU Low information voters who voted for Obama brought ALL THIS down on us happening today. so don't tell us this what Huckabee said is oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

all YOU Low information voters who voted for Obama brought ALL THIS down on us happening today. so don't tell us this what Huckabee said is oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Brought down on us the deal that the Republican President's before him could not get? One that will eliminate the Iranian Nuclear Weapons program for ten years?

the right only wants wars

they are idiot christains who want god to come an kill everyone

We have been down that road before. I have no interest in going back and funding your multitude of falsehoods. Moreover, you have made your prior comments off limits so it would be impossible to do so. I would make my past posts unavailable, as well, if I cared so little about being truthful.

Translation being: I can't point out a lie so I will blather and bluff. Sit down

Sorry Arabs and all other Antisemites, but the Jews are simply well-connected. They own and operate the most powerful banks on planet earth. In other words, you mess with em, you're gonna pay a heavy price. They have the muscle. So Israel is there to stay. Time to accept that and move on.

Are you a Semite? I doubt it. You hate Jews, they hate Jews. It's all the same. But regardless, the Jews are well-connected. You mess with em these days, you risk suffering the wrath of the Globalist Elites who run this world. Jews play a very serious role in operating the World's banking system.

Jews have the muscle behind em. The Elites will not allow Israel to be destroyed. Jews are too important in their New World Order agenda. The Arabs and other Anti-Semites around the world, just don't have the muscle to take on the Jews. It is what it is.

Translation being: I can't point out a lie so I will blather and bluff. Sit down
No. You hide all of your former posts so it is not possible to go back and find the multitude of falsehoods you have posted. Free up your comment history and I will have a field day.

Are you a Semite? I doubt it. You hate Jews, they hate Jews. It's all the same. But regardless, the Jews are well-connected. You mess with em these days, you risk suffering the wrath of the Globalist Elites who run this world. Jews play a very serious role in operating the World's banking system.

Jews have the muscle behind em. The Elites will not allow Israel to be destroyed. Jews are too important in their New World Order agenda. The Arabs and other Anti-Semites around the world, just don't have the muscle to take on the Jews. It is what it is.
You post nonsense about the Jews controlling banking and the "New World Order" and you dare to call others anti-semitic?

They have the muscle behind em. The Elites will not allow Israel to be destroyed. Jews are too important in their New World Order agenda. The Arabs and other Anti-Semites around the world, just don't have the muscle to take on the Jews. It is what it is.

America is the only thing that prevents Israel from getting its ass kicked.

She's a 68 year old, wicked, and wrinkled Indian, that sucks on the tit of the DemocRAT party! Just so you know who you are dealing with!

No. You hide all of your former posts so it is not possible to go back and find the multitude of falsehoods you have posted. Free up your comment history and I will have a field day.

So name one, given all these "falsehoods" one must stand out. Listen up, troll, I don't lie. My profile is private because I was tired of the rude PMs and comments. It will stay that way. Now either put up or shut up. It's just that simple

Forum List

Back