Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

Garbage, Lak. Had the Jews never been targeted before en masse, maybe they wouldn't be so skittish...

Israel has nukes and you'd never know it. They actually could wipe a nation, say Iran, off the map. They haven't. The are NOT the most dangerous nation on earth and you have proved that. They could, and yet don't. Iran can't wait, and will.
Your anti-Semitism is showing, Tonto.

Israel has had nukes for 40 years and hasn't used one. So much for the most dangerous nation in the world

lakooka is such a tool and a dangerous one at that.

and? pretty much the truth. that must burst a lot of peoples bubbles who saw him as some noble PEACE prize winner. which has been a joke all along. Since he dropped bombs on seven different countries ALREADY. he's leading us there too. we just won't see it until the puke is gone out of lives. like Clinton nine months later we had 9/11

I'd like to know who posted a smilie face on this post and why we can't see who did it? this happens a lot.

Garbage, Lak. Had the Jews never been targeted before en masse, maybe they wouldn't be so skittish...

Israel has nukes and you'd never know it. They actually could wipe a nation, say Iran, off the map. They haven't. The are NOT the most dangerous nation on earth and you have proved that. They could, and yet don't. Iran can't wait, and will.
Your anti-Semitism is showing, Tonto.

Israel has had nukes for 40 years and hasn't used one. So much for the most dangerous nation in the world

lakooka is such a tool and a dangerous one at that.

He has some comedy value, apart from that I mostly ignore him.

Huckabee is absolutely correct. But it's understandable. obama is a muslim. Muslims hate Jews and infidels. He wants to make the day a jihadist murdered five members of the American military a national Islamic holiday. If he hates America that much, it's not surprising to find out that he hates Jews too.

Huckabee is absolutely correct. But it's understandable. obama is a muslim. Muslims hate Jews and infidels. He wants to make the day a jihadist murdered five members of the American military a national Islamic holiday. If he hates America that much, it's not surprising to find out that he hates Jews too.

Are you from planet Hate?

and? pretty much the truth. that must burst a lot of peoples bubbles who saw him as some noble PEACE prize winner. which has been a joke all along. Since he dropped bombs on seven different countries ALREADY. he's leading us there too. we just won't see it until the puke is gone out of lives. like Clinton nine months later we had 9/11

I'd like to know who posted a smilie face on this post and why we can't see who did it? this happens a lot.
click on the list.but since you have me on ignore, sit in ignorance...

:rofl:

:rof:

No help for the word-salad girl this time!

Now, back to Huckabee going all Godwin, because pathos is very important when you are mired at 6%...

not so fast Stat. See what you did up there? I can't do that here. Some times I can do it sporadically. Some times my cursor goes where ever it wants here. I tried to thank you yesterday, and it simply wouldn't happen. One post wouldn't post. Then posted 5 times. I was starting to get an inferiority complex, till I read of others who have problems that I have experienced here also. And everywhere else, I can rock it, soo.... careful where you lay blame about what you can and can't do here.

Huckabee is a good, moral man, a kind and fair man, who believes in Christ and America. He doesn't stand a chance.

Are you from planet Hate?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, Planet white man and Jews.

"This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history."

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) on Saturday invoked the specter of the Holocaust to criticize President Barack Obama for his decision to negotiate with Iran over its nuclear program.

“This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history. It is so naive that he would trust the Iranians. By doing so, he will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven," Huckabee said in an interview with Breitbart News.

The presidential contender, a social conservative who is seen favorably by Republican voters, has promised to rescind the deal with Iran on his first day in office.

"This is the most idiotic thing, this Iran deal. It should be rejected by both Democrats and Republicans in Congress and by the American people. I read the whole deal. We gave away the whole store. It’s got to be stopped," he said in the interview.

Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

Well, that should excite the right-wing base. Huckabee sure knows how to turn a phrase.

There might be a few Jews who aren't offended by such rubbish, but not many.

Lakhota, How do you feel about the white man killing large groups of you with small pox and bullets? How do you feel about them stealing your land? Feeling entitled to it because they were standing on it? Whittling your land down to a few square miles? Surrounding your grandparents and their children with their big armies, and attacking you. Trying to exterminate you, so they can build a house where your teepee used to sit?

^ Now, change you, to Jew (and small pox to ovens and gas), and read that again.
The Jews have walked a mile in your shoes, and you of all people should be able to relate.
Your issues were resolved. They are still walking a mile in your shoes.

Any honest, rational person who reads the Iran nuke deal will see that it's an atrocious, horrible deal. We got fleeced and the Iranians got every crucial demand of theirs met.

Of course, the OP's author, being rather brazenly anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli, is upset with Huckabee for pointing out the truth about Obama's miserable Iran nuke deal.

The overwhelming majority of Israelis are opposed to the deal and view it as a threat to their existence. Incredibly, every major Israeli political party is opposed to the deal. By the way, even Saudi Arabia opposes the deal!

click on the list.but since you have me on ignore, sit in ignorance...

:rof:

No help for the word-salad girl this time!

Now, back to Huckabee going all Godwin, because pathos is very important when you are mired at 6%...

not so fast Stat. See what you did up there? I can't do that here. Some times I can do it sporadically. Some times my cursor goes where ever it wants here. I tried to thank you yesterday, and it simply wouldn't happen. One post wouldn't post. Then posted 5 times. I was starting to get an inferiority complex, till I read of others who have problems that I have experienced here also. And everywhere else, I can rock it, soo.... careful where you lay blame about what you can and can't do here.

Huckabee is a good, moral man, a kind and fair man, who believes in Christ and America. He doesn't stand a chance.

Actually, American Taliban Huckabee is a religious fundamentalist lunatic!

fake-mike-huckabee-quote.jpg

59ZR5Xi.png

Last edited:

The U.S. and others will not allow foreign inspections of their Nuclear Facilities either. That's why i said the Iran Deal is very flawed and doomed to failure. Why should some nations be forced into inspections, while others aren't?

But regardless, it would be very unwise to push the Israelis too much. They will survive. They've made that very clear.

Just like kids in a schoolyard, there is a pecking order among the world’s countries. Like the kids, countries know each other’s relative strength, who their current friends are, and who is likely to turn on them given the chance.

If a country or alliance of countries feels they can promote their own safety by forcing a country viewed as a threat to submit to nuclear inspections, they will. Sanctions, threat of military action, or actual military action may be used to encourage inspection compliance.

Of course, the threatening country could sense the weakness of those making inspection demands. In this case, they could possibly negotiate an agreement that allows them to do what they want while providing an illusion of compliance. It makes everyone happy – for awhile.

In summary, you shouldn’t waste your time demanding someone’s lunch money unless you are bad enough to ultimately take it.

There is really no debate about this. Let's ask Iran what they have to say about inspections:

"We will never yield to pressure ... We will not accept unreasonable demands ... Iran will not give access to its (nuclear) scientists," Khamenei said.

"We will not allow the privacy of our nuclear scientists or any other important issue to be violated."

Khamenei, who has the final say for Iran on any deal, last month ruled out any "extraordinary supervision measures" over nuclear activities and said military sites could not be inspected."

What our Muslim president is saying to America is, "I hate Israel, and I'm giving Iran a bomb making assembly line before I leave."

Forum List

Back