Migrants complain of poor conditions at US holding centers

I'm sorry, were you expecting taxpaying Americans to roll the red carpet out for you ?
What fucking nerve, if you don't like it, stay the fuck home where you should be anyway !

violin.gif

EL PASO, Texas (AP) — The Trump administration is facing growing complaints from migrants about severe overcrowding, meager food and other hardships at border holding centers, with some people at an encampment in El Paso being forced to sleep on the bare ground during dust storms.

The Border Network for Human Rights issued a report Friday based on dozens of testimonials of immigrants over the past month and a half, providing a snapshot of cramped conditions and prolonged stays in detention amid a record surge of migrant families coming into the U.S. from Central America.

The report comes a day after an advocate described finding a teenage mother cradling a premature baby inside a Border Patrol processing center in Texas. The advocate said the baby should have been in a hospital, not a facility where adults are kept in large fenced-in sections that critics describe as cages.

What did they expect? The Main Stream Media has broadcast around the world that President Trump is Literally Hitler.

I would have thought they would be pleased with anything less oppressive than Auschwitz or the Gulag Archipelago, with the kind of Fake New that CNN spreads about America.

I'm sorry, were you expecting taxpaying Americans to roll the red carpet out for you ?
What fucking nerve, if you don't like it, stay the fuck home where you should be anyway !
EL PASO, Texas (AP) — The Trump administration is facing growing complaints from migrants about severe overcrowding, meager food and other hardships at border holding centers, with some people at an encampment in El Paso being forced to sleep on the bare ground during dust storms.
The Border Network for Human Rights issued a report Friday based on dozens of testimonials of immigrants over the past month and a half, providing a snapshot of cramped conditions and prolonged stays in detention amid a record surge of migrant families coming into the U.S. from Central America.
The report comes a day after an advocate described finding a teenage mother cradling a premature baby inside a Border Patrol processing center in Texas. The advocate said the baby should have been in a hospital, not a facility where adults are kept in large fenced-in sections that critics describe as cages.

"growing complaints from migrants about severe overcrowding, meager food and other hardships at border holding centers"

I'm looking for one Leftard to come here pointing the finger blaming Trump, but I guess even they see the bitter irony too ashamed to try to say it is anyone's fault but their own.

Frankly, I'd make every one of them sleep on a cold dirt floor and offer NO food other than broth to the children. Every child coming here sick or dying is the DIRECT RESULT and responsibility of Democrats telling them to come in the first place that we'd have a good home to them here.

JUST WHO down in Guatemala is telling them anyway to head to the USA that we are running a Hilton Hotel here for them??? The adult males ought to be beat with whips and sent to HARD LABOR to pay back every dime they cost us. Anytime they want to leave, the door is wide open to go back home.

Last edited:

violin.gif

Next they will be complaining that we arent supplying rides for them so they dont have to walk here.

Too bad they each spent 3 or 4 thousand dollars each to get over here. That could have paid for rent for about 3 years in Meh-he-co. The streets in America aren’t paved in gold by any means. In California, they are paved in shit. Where are all the lib, dim, snowflakes to assist their fellow citizens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boot em all back to Mexico. Let Mexico roll out the red carpet for the fake asylum seeking assholes.

I thought conditions were so bad back home they had to flee.....our centers should be like heaven from what they claim they are running and seeking asylum from.....or maybe they are full of shit...cell phone carrying fat people do not strike me as legitimate asylum seekers.....
The 'refugees' are dressed better than half the legal population of the US.
New Nikes/Camel smokes/Levis/Cell phones.
They can thank the RC church which is smuggling cash to the 'refugees' and providing buses with AC. Bottled Pellegrino water. Three meals a day.
We all know the history of the RC church. Visit any S. American/Mexican shithole village and the first thing you will see is the RC church. The biggest and most lavious building in town. And who paid for it? The dirt poor peasants.

Gosh, I hope the migrants don’t get so mad they decide to leave our shithole for the shitholes from whence they came.

This ranks right up there with the headlines that imply an immigrant kid who dies while in US custody died because he/she was in US custody with no connection to any medical condition the kid arrived here with.

Forum List

Back