Migrants complain of poor conditions at US holding centers

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'm sorry, were you expecting taxpaying Americans to roll the red carpet out for you ?
What fucking nerve, if you don't like it, stay the fuck home where you should be anyway !

violin.gif

EL PASO, Texas (AP) — The Trump administration is facing growing complaints from migrants about severe overcrowding, meager food and other hardships at border holding centers, with some people at an encampment in El Paso being forced to sleep on the bare ground during dust storms.

The Border Network for Human Rights issued a report Friday based on dozens of testimonials of immigrants over the past month and a half, providing a snapshot of cramped conditions and prolonged stays in detention amid a record surge of migrant families coming into the U.S. from Central America.

The report comes a day after an advocate described finding a teenage mother cradling a premature baby inside a Border Patrol processing center in Texas. The advocate said the baby should have been in a hospital, not a facility where adults are kept in large fenced-in sections that critics describe as cages.

I'm sorry, were you expecting taxpaying Americans to roll the red carpet out for you ?
What fucking nerve, if you don't like it, stay the fuck home where you should be anyway !

violin.gif

EL PASO, Texas (AP) — The Trump administration is facing growing complaints from migrants about severe overcrowding, meager food and other hardships at border holding centers, with some people at an encampment in El Paso being forced to sleep on the bare ground during dust storms.

The Border Network for Human Rights issued a report Friday based on dozens of testimonials of immigrants over the past month and a half, providing a snapshot of cramped conditions and prolonged stays in detention amid a record surge of migrant families coming into the U.S. from Central America.

The report comes a day after an advocate described finding a teenage mother cradling a premature baby inside a Border Patrol processing center in Texas. The advocate said the baby should have been in a hospital, not a facility where adults are kept in large fenced-in sections that critics describe as cages.

So BEGGARS can be CHOSERS after all. Damn, who woulda guessed...

i'd also complain , why not . 'immigration' advocates , lawyers , lefties will pay attention and reports the silly outrage .

I thought conditions were so bad back home they had to flee.....our centers should be like heaven from what they claim they are running and seeking asylum from.....or maybe they are full of shit...cell phone carrying fat people do not strike me as legitimate asylum seekers.....

violin.gif

Frankly, I am surprised they're not putting them up at a Hampton Inn. So life wasn't fair before they arrived here. Now it is magically supposed to be? Amazing the faith the rest of the world seems to have in our America, even while condemning it to hell as the Great Satan of racism and white supremacy. Something of a contraction in there? Everyone hates us, everyone wants to come here, and no one ever wants to leave.

violin.gif

Just what do the expect, a new house with a big screen tv. These people need to be sent back to where they came from or just half way back. That would cost the tax payers less money.

Let's put this info up all over south America and Africa and maybe a few of these fuckers would leave us alone.

I thought conditions were so bad back home they had to flee.....our centers should be like heaven from what they claim they are running and seeking asylum from.....or maybe they are full of shit...cell phone carrying fat people do not strike me as legitimate asylum seekers.....

They see on the news, where Dimocrats, like the governor of California for instance, want to give them taxpayer funded "FREE" healthcare. When they see or read stories like that, it's no wonder they head for here and are surprised when we don't give them the keys to the closest Hilton.

It's a Soros funded, Democrat Party sanctioned scam on a grand scale!

violin.gif

They come here and bitch about what they don't have or can't the nerve of this bs!!! They left a shit hole where doing this would have them killed.. bitch and complains& bitches if you don't like it turn around and go the fk back home !

violin.gif

They come here and bitch about what they don't have or can't the nerve of this bs!!! They left a shit hole where doing this would have them killed.. bitch and complains& bitches if you don't like it turn around and go the fk back home !

Ahm you're a racist

Forum List

Back