Migrant city being built in Texas

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A massive resettlement project underway north of Houston in Texas, where an entire city is being built from scratch by foreign nationals.

We first reported on that story here: MASSIVE New Housing Projects Going Up In TX Thanks To Biden’s Open Border (VIDEO)

Since then, Daily Wire has sent a helicopter to investigate just how serious this is.
It’s bad. Really bad.

Located in Liberty County, Texas near the small town of Plum Grove, the Colony Ridge development is a sprawling community that, based on an analysis of publicly available information, is now over 60 square miles and nearly the size of the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C. Its population is estimated to be anywhere between 50,000 to 75,000, and it is growing rapidly thanks to a marketing plan targeted at Texas’ hispanic population.

The Daily Wire surveyed the development by helicopter to assess the true extent of its growth. The flight began in the wealthy Woodlands neighborhood, but it was only minutes before the designer homes and pools gave way to half-built homes, dilapidated trailers, and heaps of trash.

Houses on the ground fly the flags of foreign countries and many homes display their addresses on spray painted pieces of plywood. Many structures, some of which are not hooked up to running water, were under construction, while others were unfinished but didn’t appear to be actively getting worked on. At least one plot of land didn’t have any structures at all, just a tent in the corner, nestled between shrubs. Stray dogs without collars could be seen trotting along the side of the underdeveloped streets.
[…]
Colony Ridge, owned and operated by developer William “Trey” Harris, is rapidly expanding, at least in part due to a financing arrangement that makes it possible for illegal aliens to buy land deep in the heart of Texas. While traditional financing methods require credit ratings and proof of income, Todd Bensman, a National Security Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies, told The Daily Wire that buyers at Colony Ridge are able to circumvent the usual requirements, even dodging the need to provide a social security number.

“Because with a traditional bank loan you need to be able to show that you have a credit rating and proof of income,” Bensman said, adding that buyers at Colony Ridge are asked to pay as little as a “few hundred dollars” as a down payment. “The loan is directly from the developer, bypassing traditional mortgages,” and while the buyer might pay high interest rates near 15%, it’s a great deal for someone with no other option to buy land in the country, Bensman explained

Comment:
This will lower the quality of life for the citizens of Liberty County.
Crime and poverty will increase.
The schools will suffer.
The Corrupt Banana Republic Democrats are turning America into a third world country just because of their greed for power.
It's sickening watching the disgusting Democrats destroy our country.

Liberty County doesn't have that very large of a population, how does the Biden Regime expect the people there to support that many Illegals?

A population of illegals that size will be able to dominate elections as well.

wouldn't it be better just to settle the Illegals into New York City, maybe erect a giant trailer court for illegals in Central Park? NYC has more of a public transport infrastructure for the carless illegals to get around, as well as plenty of rich people walking around with change to spare.

Liberty County doesn't have that very large of a population, how does the Biden Regime expect the people there to support that many Illegals?

A population of illegals that size will be able to dominate elections as well.

wouldn't it be better just to settle the Illegals into New York City, maybe erect a giant trailer court for illegals in Central Park? NYC has more of a public transport infrastructure for the carless illegals to get around, as well as plenty of rich people walking around with change to spare.
In Arizona, immigrants are quietly being bussed to small towns all over the state. What are those towns with very limited resources supposed to do?

I started a thread on this some months back when it first came out. As best as could be ascertained at the time they appear to be trailer pads. I've not heard anything about it since. Those X vids are from back in June and not recent....They are the same ones I posted.

I found this article from yesterday:

TX Development Allegedly Unlawful Migrant Haven

Bensman said on Fox News that local law enforcement told him four different Mexican cartels are operating out of the community, adding that many people choose to move into the area since the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement does not enforce the law in that community.

“There’s very thin law enforcement presence in that area,” Bensman told The Daily Wire.

“It’s appealing because they plan to live and work illegally. That means that they probably have to break a whole lot of different kinds of laws in order to buy vehicles and drive the vehicles and maybe show documents to potential employers. When people buy here, they’re buying peace of mind from law enforcement.”

BTW.....The development is operated by William “Trey” Harris, who reportedly is a huge Abbott donor.....No surprise there as TX gop supporters have been selling Texans down the river for decades.

I started a thread on this some months back when it first came out. As best as could be ascertained at the time they appear to be trailer pads. I've not heard anything about it since. Those X vids are from back in June and not recent....They are the same ones I posted.

Bensman said on Fox News that local law enforcement told him four different Mexican cartels are operating out of the community, adding that many people choose to move into the area since the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement does not enforce the law in that community.

“There’s very thin law enforcement presence in that area,” Bensman told The Daily Wire.

“It’s appealing because they plan to live and work illegally. That means that they probably have to break a whole lot of different kinds of laws in order to buy vehicles and drive the vehicles and maybe show documents to potential employers. When people buy here, they’re buying peace of mind from law enforcement.”

BTW.....The development is operated by William “Trey” Harris, who reportedly is a huge Abbott donor.....No surprise there as TX gop supporters have been selling Texans down the river for decades.

Michael Yon, an independent journalist who has reportedly made multiple trips to the community, told The Daily Wire, “They’re actually building a city. I don’t know how many live there now, but this is going to be big enough for 200,000 people.”

comment:
It looks like they are creating a third world shanty town.
They say that the Mexican Drug Cartels are using it as a base of operation.

migratntcityintexas.jpg

A massive resettlement project underway north of Houston in Texas, where an entire city is being built from scratch by foreign nationals.

We first reported on that story here: MASSIVE New Housing Projects Going Up In TX Thanks To Biden’s Open Border (VIDEO)

Since then, Daily Wire has sent a helicopter to investigate just how serious this is.
It’s bad. Really bad.

Located in Liberty County, Texas near the small town of Plum Grove, the Colony Ridge development is a sprawling community that, based on an analysis of publicly available information, is now over 60 square miles and nearly the size of the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C. Its population is estimated to be anywhere between 50,000 to 75,000, and it is growing rapidly thanks to a marketing plan targeted at Texas’ hispanic population.

The Daily Wire surveyed the development by helicopter to assess the true extent of its growth. The flight began in the wealthy Woodlands neighborhood, but it was only minutes before the designer homes and pools gave way to half-built homes, dilapidated trailers, and heaps of trash.

Houses on the ground fly the flags of foreign countries and many homes display their addresses on spray painted pieces of plywood. Many structures, some of which are not hooked up to running water, were under construction, while others were unfinished but didn’t appear to be actively getting worked on. At least one plot of land didn’t have any structures at all, just a tent in the corner, nestled between shrubs. Stray dogs without collars could be seen trotting along the side of the underdeveloped streets.
[…]
Colony Ridge, owned and operated by developer William “Trey” Harris, is rapidly expanding, at least in part due to a financing arrangement that makes it possible for illegal aliens to buy land deep in the heart of Texas. While traditional financing methods require credit ratings and proof of income, Todd Bensman, a National Security Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies, told The Daily Wire that buyers at Colony Ridge are able to circumvent the usual requirements, even dodging the need to provide a social security number.

“Because with a traditional bank loan you need to be able to show that you have a credit rating and proof of income,” Bensman said, adding that buyers at Colony Ridge are asked to pay as little as a “few hundred dollars” as a down payment. “The loan is directly from the developer, bypassing traditional mortgages,” and while the buyer might pay high interest rates near 15%, it’s a great deal for someone with no other option to buy land in the country, Bensman explained

Comment:
This will lower the quality of life for the citizens of Liberty County.
Crime and poverty will increase.
The schools will suffer.
The Corrupt Banana Republic Democrats are turning America into a third world country just because of their greed for power.
It's sickening watching the disgusting Democrats destroy our country.

Their RINO Governor has been in on the invasion from day one (in my opinion). The fact that he sends invaders to different areas of the country instead of forcing them back to their home crapholes is all the evidence I need. Now he's going to make them feel “at home” in Texas. Dirty bastard!

I has been following this story. The lots are the size of trailer pads. Few even have trailers. Most have tents. Some not even that much.

NYC would just be so much more appropriate for the Illegals.

Texas is both hurricane and tornado country, and putting the trailers in NYC would be safer for the illegals. And during the winter, NY has huge numbers of empty office towers and hotels- as well as subway tunnels for the Illegals to stay in during cold weather.

I has been following this story. The lots are the size of trailer pads. Few even have trailers. Most have tents. Some not even that much.
LOL....I bet they have been stealing building supplies from the jobs they have been working on while getting paid under the table.....I wonder how many TX home owners were told the plywood on their roofs needed replaced only to have them toted off to shanty-town. :laughing0301:

Their RINO Governor has been in on the invasion from day one (in my opinion). The fact that he sends invaders to different areas of the country instead of forcing them back to their home crapholes is all the evidence I need. Now he's going to make them feel “at home” in Texas. Dirty bastard!
You really are incredibly stupid. Did you know that? A governor cannot deport illegals.

Last edited:
You really are incredibly stupid. Did you know that? A governor cannot deport illegals.
You're about as ignorant as a newborn piglet. Did I use the word “deport” you friggin' imbecile? I used the term “forced back” which isn't the same thing as official “deportation.” There are lots of things that a Governor (note the capital “G”) can do to make illegal invasion so uncomfortable for the invader that returning to his craphole nation is more appealing than remaining in the state he invaded.

Pay close attention, you foolish, low IQ dumbass:

You're about as ignorant as a newborn piglet. Did I use the word “deport” you friggin' imbecile? I used the term “forced back” which isn't the same thing as official “deportation.” There are lots of things that a Governor (note the capital “G”) can do to make illegal invasion so uncomfortable for the invader that returning to his craphole nation is more appealing than remaining in the state he invaded.

Pay close attention, you foolish, low IQ dumbass:

Forcing back? How is that different from deporting if they are on the US side of the border, you fucking twat socket?

Only the US government can do that under our Constitution.

Forum List

Back