Might I Offer Up Some EDITORIAL/proofreading Services to Members?

Fyrenza,

I know you have probably heard this before but: Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

And while we're on this subject, Shouldn't fyrenza begin with a capitol letter?

Fyrenza,

I know you have probably heard this before but: Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

True, HOWEVER, LONG SPANS OF LATIN-ALPHABET TEXT IN ALL UPPER-CASE ARE HARDER TO READ BECAUSE OF THE ABSENCE OF THE ASCENDERS AND DESCENDERS FOUND IN LOWER-CASE LETTERS, WHICH CAN AID RECOGNITION (THIS WAS LIFTED FROM WIKIPEDIA). I HAVE FOUND THIS TO BE TRUE AND ALWAYS WONDER WHY THE ELECTIONIC SIGNS ON HIWAYS ARE ALL UPPPER-CASE.

For MOST of my life,

I read books,

and, for a wEnder, SOMEONE that Knew English sort of proofread 'em.

I'll do it for you.

I honestly do not mind.

But PLEASE! NO MORE thAn for thEn,

nor there, for their, nor they're,

or ANY more of this bogus bullspit.

LEARN the language, or don't WRITE it, okay?

OR

send it to me, and I'll edit it, WITH YOUR APPROVAL for any modifications,

'kay?

My PM is OPEN. My e-addy is available. I HAVE the time, and I can Rest ASSURE you,

I have the ... not ambition ... but LIKE that!

WE should know our language;

WE should be able to speak AND write in our native language.

WTF is up with this SHIT of not knowing about English lang/words?

IF you wEnder?

PM me.

Although I might mess with you head, if you're TORO,

OMG! THAT's another one! Your/You're.

You asshats have MADE me have to do this,

BUTT,

I honestly don't mind!

For realz.

I love language. It's the ONLY way we have, to SAY shit, you know?
For most of my life, I read books; and, for a wonder, someone who knew English sort of proofread them.

I'll do it for you. I honestly do not mind. But please, no more "than" for "then"; nor "there" for "their" or "they're"; or any more of this bogus bullspit.

Learn the language, or don't write it, okay?

Or send it to me, and I'll edit it and return it to you for approval. Okay?

My PM is open. My e-addy is available. I have the time, and I can rest assure you while I have no ambitions to being a proofreader, I do take pleasure from it.

We should know our language; we should be able to speak and write in our native language. What the fuck is up with this shit of not knowing about English language or words? If you wonder, PM me.

Although I might mess with your head, if you're Toro.

Oh my goodness! That's another one: "Your -- You're".

You asshats have forced me to do this, but I honestly don't mind. Truly.

I love language. It's the only way we have to convey ideas, you know?​
There. Fixed that for you.

Be careful!

I think Fyrenza intends to plagiarize our masterworks. I also think he ghosted George W. Bush's book, Decision Points.

Fyrenza,

:lol: Cripes! THAT's how I ended up saying I was from/in Armenia,

THINKING I had selected America!

It doesn't always work... ;)

Good lord.

You can't even proofread your own shit, prior to hitting "Submit Reply".

How in the hell are you going to proofread/correct someone else's writings?

:eek:

For MOST of my life,

I read books,

and, for a wEnder, SOMEONE that Knew English sort of proofread 'em.

I'll do it for you.

I honestly do not mind.

But PLEASE! NO MORE thAn for thEn,

nor there, for their, nor they're,

or ANY more of this bogus bullspit.

LEARN the language, or don't WRITE it, okay?

OR

send it to me, and I'll edit it, WITH YOUR APPROVAL for any modifications,

'kay?

My PM is OPEN. My e-addy is available. I HAVE the time, and I can Rest ASSURE you,

I have the ... not ambition ... but LIKE that!

WE should know our language;

WE should be able to speak AND write in our native language.

WTF is up with this SHIT of not knowing about English lang/words?

IF you wEnder?

PM me.

Although I might mess with you head, if you're TORO,

OMG! THAT's another one! Your/You're.

You asshats have MADE me have to do this,

BUTT,

I honestly don't mind!

For realz.

I love language. It's the ONLY way we have, to SAY shit, you know?

You used nor incorrectly, a lot.

Also, you fucking suck at English.

Fyrenza,

True, HOWEVER, LONG SPANS OF LATIN-ALPHABET TEXT IN ALL UPPER-CASE ARE HARDER TO READ BECAUSE OF THE ABSENCE OF THE ASCENDERS AND DESCENDERS FOUND IN LOWER-CASE LETTERS, WHICH CAN AID RECOGNITION (THIS WAS LIFTED FROM WIKIPEDIA). I HAVE FOUND THIS TO BE TRUE AND ALWAYS WONDER WHY THE ELECTIONIC SIGNS ON HIWAYS ARE ALL UPPPER-CASE.

I whole heartedly agree..........I think :eusa_eh:

21nmw4o.jpg

:lol:

M R mice.

M R not.

M R 2, C M E T B T feet?

L, L B, M R mice.

LOL, IOW...YMMV.

:lol:

An updated version of:

ABCD Puppies
LMNO Puppies
OSAR, See 'em pee'n??

And I screwed it up!
OSAR, CMPN?

Will Frenzy come after me?

Last edited:
Fyrenza,

That's every true. It's why some children who have a problem reading usually are enormously helped by learning by phonetics first and then trying to grasp all the weird logic behind the English language.

What the fuck is with the wEnder thing?

I decided that's the most annoying thing I've ever seen.

Forum List

Back