Middle East arms race

Obama has to pay off his supporters with arms sales in the ME, Putin has to make up oil revenues by selling state of the art weapons to Syria that in turn will sell them to Hezbollah and hamas
Everyone wins!!!

Well done Obama, your legacy will be an arms race in the ME. Stupid son of a bitch

Israel, Arabs agree on something — and you’ll never guess what it is

Benjamin Netanyahu erupted in anger after the announcement of a deal with Iran, and he was far from alone in the region. NBC’s Richard Engel tells Morning Joe that Sunni allies of the US in the region have also reacted in anger and disbelief at the deal, providing a rare moment of unity in the face of renewed Iranian power. That has these regimes looking for ways to check that power, and that almost certainly means a nuclear arms race in the region:

Video Israel Arabs agree on something and you ll never guess what it is Hot Air

Well done Obama, your legacy will be an arms race in the ME. Stupid son of a bitch

Benjamin Netanyahu erupted in anger after the announcement of a deal with Iran, and he was far from alone in the region. NBC’s Richard Engel tells Morning Joe that Sunni allies of the US in the region have also reacted in anger and disbelief at the deal, providing a rare moment of unity in the face of renewed Iranian power. That has these regimes looking for ways to check that power, and that almost certainly means a nuclear arms race in the region:

Who cares what Nuttun Yahoo says. Israel is no different than any other country, they get no special treatment. If they are attacked we as an ally will come to their aid. But the world doesn't revolve around Israel. Sorry con end-of-the-world wishers.

When Bush took office Iran had 200 centrifuges, now they have 19,000. Hmm, is it better to do nothing, or better to do something.

Guess what happens if they go back on the deal. We impose sanctions and threaten them militarily. Exactly what we've been doing for the last 30 years which hasn't produced anything.

Israel chose to carve out a tiny spot in the middle of Arab territory, so they get to reap what they sow. I believe that is in the bible.

Who cares what Nuttun Yahoo says. Israel is no different than any other country, they get no special treatment. If they are attacked we as an ally will come to their aid. But the world doesn't revolve around Israel. Sorry con end-of-the-world wishers.

When Bush took office Iran had 200 centrifuges, now they have 19,000. Hmm, is it better to do nothing, or better to do something.

Guess what happens if they go back on the deal. We impose sanctions and threaten them militarily. Exactly what we've been doing for the last 30 years which hasn't produced anything.

Israel chose to carve out a tiny spot in the middle of Arab territory, so they get to reap what they sow. I believe that is in the bible.

Gibberish

Gibberish

Yes, reality is hard to refute isn't it. How sad for conservatives when lying just doesn't get it done any more.

Gibberish

Yes, reality is hard to refute isn't it. How sad for conservatives when lying just doesn't get it done any more.

More gibberish

Gibberish

More gibberish

LOL You really have nothing do you. Well you can still whine about this president getting something done all the Republicans couldn't get done in the last 30 years.

Gibberish

More gibberish

LOL You really have nothing do you. Well you can still whine about this president getting something done all the Republicans couldn't get done in the last 30 years.

I have plenty, but I find you a nincompoop and have no desire to listen to your gibberish. That's just the way I roll, Newt

Gibberish

More gibberish

I have plenty, but I find you a nincompoop and have no desire to listen to your gibberish. That's just the way I roll, Newt

Nincompoop. Straight out of the 'I'm taking my ball and going home, neeahhh!'

Gibberish

More gibberish

Nincompoop. Straight out of the 'I'm taking my ball and going home, neeahhh!'

That's what happens when you're viewed as a moron, moron. Now stop bothering me

If this nuke deal with Iran goes through do you think we will have a nuclear arms race in the Middle East with countries like Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia starting their own nuclear programs? Also try look at it not from the American prespective or a Democrat or Republican one but from the prespective of the leaders and people of these countries and the region.

Saudi Arabia almost certainly already has the bomb.

Obama has to pay off his supporters with arms sales in the ME, Putin has to make up oil revenues by selling state of the art weapons to Syria that in turn will sell them to Hezbollah and hamas

Oil development gets furthur suppressed when Iranian oil hits the broader market. Putin knows this, but supports the Iran deal. Yet, he makes it up somewhat by selling arms to Iran. So, there has to something else going on here that we are not privy to. For me, there is an unknown wizard still hidden behind a curtain.

If this nuke deal with Iran goes through do you think we will have a nuclear arms race in the Middle East with countries like Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia starting their own nuclear programs? Also try look at it not from the American prespective or a Democrat or Republican one but from the prespective of the leaders and people of these countries and the region.

Speculation is the realm of sports betting.

My guess is what we'll see is Turkey and the Saudis (if they don't have devices now) going to "breakout stage" in terms of being able to build nukes if Iran does. And even that might not be horrible. Ultimately, the aim is to coerce Iran into being a world player by political persuasion rather than funding terrorists or outright military action.

They have the money to get it no doubt how long before Egypt and Jordan go down this road if there not already on it?

Oil development gets furthur suppressed when Iranian oil hits the broader market. Putin knows this, but supports the Iran deal. Yet, he makes it up somewhat by selling arms to Iran. So, there has to something else going on here that we are not privy to. For me, there is an unknown wizard still hidden behind a curtain.

Quite possibly so.

More like KSA has a Pakistani/NK call option on nukes.

Forum List

Back