middle class, educated and hungry

It's up to you to decide whom you trust with the nation's finances.

Obama-Pelosi-Reid have demonstrated that they are a frelling disaster.

Last edited:
It's up to you to decide to trust with the nation's finances.

so you dont have an answer. great, typical repub mantra. youll wait for me to give you an idea, then vigorously campaign about how horrible it is, without ever offering any ideas of you town. :clap2:

and Bush-Hastert and Frist were a great combination as well.....

Last edited:

so you dont have an answer. great, typical repub mantra. youll wait for me to give you an idea, then vigorously campaign about how horrible it is, without ever offering any ideas of you town. :clap2:

You are a frelling moron who can't do math.

You are a frelling moron who can't do math.

what math?
Bush-Haster & Frist spend like wildfire on 2 wars and tax cuts. this isnt a debate its simply the truth
Obama-Pelosi and Reid spent to try and save the economy from a depression. thats a fact too.

they are both guilty......... so whats your solution? once again, you have none. neither have a track record of cutting the deficit and cutting spending. but you let Bush off the hook because he spread it out over 8 years but has an economic boom over 6? so obama has a recession and he tried to spend to get his way out, and partially succeeded. so who is more at fault?

answer: both parties are.

I outlined my solution.

You just lack the reading comprehension and retention skills to grok it.

Forum List

Back