Microsoft threatens to shut down Gab after anti semitic post by user

However, you are fine with your allies of the radical Stalinist left enforcing bullshit "public accommodation laws" against normals, but demand that the left must be exempt for the rules they impose on others,

You know better. Go read my posts. Ask my "allies" how much I agree with them on PA laws. You've been up Trump's ass too long. It's distorting your thoughts.

Quite the opposite.

You lost your mind when Trump beat your beloved Hillary. You jettisoned any and all dedication to liberty due to the seething hatred that consumes you.

You don't give a damn about liberty.

Fact.

I've never supported PA laws. Your last post was a flat-out lie. Which I suppose is all you have left.

You wouldn't know a civil right if you lost it.

You are diligently working to strip all Americans of every civil right they have.

Face it, you are a totalitarian statist.

You think hating Trump somehow justifies your war on basic civil liberty.

It doesn't.

I'm glad you are handling this LOL.......

It's been coming for some time.

dblack was once a decent guy, but he lost his mind when Trump won and decided "fuck liberty, Trump must be crushed at any price."

You are diligently working to strip all Americans of every civil right they have.

It doesn't.

dblack was once a decent guy, but he lost his mind when Trump won and decided "fuck liberty, Trump must be crushed at any price."

You always say that kind of crap, but never back it up. You make claims, I prove them wrong and you just make up more horseshit. All to divert attention away from the fact that you've sold out. Sad.

However, you are fine with your allies of the radical Stalinist left enforcing bullshit "public accommodation laws" against normals, but demand that the left must be exempt for the rules they impose on others,

You know better. Go read my posts. Ask my "allies" how much I agree with them on PA laws. You've been up Trump's ass too long. It's distorting your thoughts.

Quite the opposite.

You lost your mind when Trump beat your beloved Hillary. You jettisoned any and all dedication to liberty due to the seething hatred that consumes you.

Fact.

I've never supported PA laws. Your last post was a flat-out lie. Which I suppose is all you have left.

PA laws exist and are enforced. Your support of them is irrelevant. The FACT is they exist. Where you become a tyrant is in your acquiescence to the idea that they be enforced against some, but that the favored are immune.

You promote a double standard.

I oppose PA laws, quite vocally. But until they are repealed - ALL must play by the same rules. Those like you who promote the idea that these laws only apply to normals while the preferred are exempt, perpetuate these laws.

Oh but wait TARDS aren't able to think :
WOW this could affect me , myself, and I
upload_2018-8-10_21-51-40.png

Tea Party on Twitter

It doesn't.

You always say that kind of crap, but never back it up. You make claims, I prove them wrong and you just make up more horseshit. All to divert attention away from the fact that you've sold out. Sad.

All you have "proved" is your utter disdain for liberty. I support one law for all.

Not you though, you seek one law for the elite and a vastly different law for the commoners.

A shop owner must serve those who offend his beliefs and morals, but the leftist elite may refuse service of those they oppose.

Quite the opposite.

Fact.

PA laws exist and are enforced. Your support of them is irrelevant. The FACT is they exist. Where you become a tyrant is in your acquiescence to the idea that they be enforced against some, but that the favored are immune.

I oppose PA laws, quite vocally. But until they are repealed - ALL must play by the same rules. Those like you who promote the idea that these laws only apply to normals while the preferred are exempt, perpetuate these laws.

Prove it. You keep saying that, but it's a lie. I challenge you to find a single post of mine where I'm promoting PA laws, or the idea that they should "only apply to normals" (whatever the fuck that means). I'll check back in the morning and we can discuss your findings.

That's up to the SCOTUS to ultimately decide.
It should be noted that in America the term "hate speech" is not a legal one, at least according to the Supreme Court. So-called "hate speech," be it racist, bigoted, anti-Semitic or just plain mean, is protected as reaffirmed in Matal v. Tam in 2017. "Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express 'the thought that we hate,'" wrote Justice Alito.

Some can’t comprehend the meaning of PRIVATE COMPANIES.

If you were talking about the government, you would have a point.
Carefull. Your hypocrisy is showing again.

These threads are mostly about hypocrisy. Alex Jones, and the Trumpster's standing up for him, are promoting the same corrosive arguments lefties use to strip of us our rights.

Since virtually all media in the U.S. is 'private companies', that argument is one of the more stupid ones re censorship. If one wants to use that as a pretext for censorship, then there is no point in giving the 'Press' special rights and 'freedoms' it has traditionally benefited from. Since the majority of the MSM isn't a 'fourth estate' any more, just tabloid propaganda hacks, we're pretty much 'there' anyway.

If all property in the U.S. were to end up being owned by just a small number of people, say 3 or 4, then 'private property' becomes a meaningless 'right' for 'everybody else', only being exercisable for those 3 or 4, and will disappear on its own as a 'right'; it will no longer have any mass support.

Last edited:

It doesn't.

All you have "proved" is your utter disdain for liberty. I support one law for all.

Not you though, you seek one law for the elite and a vastly different law for the commoners.

A shop owner must serve those who offend his beliefs and morals, but the leftist elite may refuse service of those they oppose.

Again, you're lying. You really have taken to Trump, haven't you?

Quite the opposite.

Fact.

Prove it. You keep saying that, but it's a lie. I challenge you to find a single post of mine where I'm promoting PA laws, or the idea that they should "only apply to normals" (whatever the fuck that means). I'll check back in the morning and we can discuss your findings.

The one lying here is you.

Never did I say you support PA laws, rather I pointed out the FACT that you seek the unequal application of the law. As if you are moral for supporting the denial of speech by Facebook while standing silent while merchants are forced to serve all.

I never said you support PA laws, rather that you support a double standard.

Quite the opposite.

Fact.

Never did I say you support PA laws, rather I pointed out the FACT that you seek the unequal application of the law. As if you are moral for supporting the denial of speech by Facebook while standing silent while merchants are forced to serve all.

Which is also a lie. Prove it.

Quite the opposite.

Fact.

Prove WHAT Comrade?

That you support a double standard? No problem, you support Facebook censoring speech while you remain silent in the fact that every business must bow to homosexuals.

Proven, and quite simply.

It doesn't.

Yeah they get like that I suppose. At least you can keep from mothe rfkg them bahahah because I can't . That's why i'n glad you took care of it . Thank you.

Prove WHAT Comrade?

That you support a double standard? No problem, you support Facebook censoring speech while you remain silent in the fact that every business must bow to homosexuals.

Proven, and quite simply.

Still lying. You could easily prove any of your claims by quoting posts where I am supporting PA laws. You know damned well that I've been anything but silent on the cake baking shit. You're just pissy because you've been outed as a partisan hack who gives up their principles if it helps their "side".

That's up to the SCOTUS to ultimately decide.
It should be noted that in America the term "hate speech" is not a legal one, at least according to the Supreme Court. So-called "hate speech," be it racist, bigoted, anti-Semitic or just plain mean, is protected as reaffirmed in Matal v. Tam in 2017. "Speech that demeans on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or any other similar ground is hateful; but the proudest boast of our free speech jurisprudence is that we protect the freedom to express 'the thought that we hate,'" wrote Justice Alito.

I am not a fan of 'hate speech' or 'hate crime' laws. All crime is essentially hate crime and being offensive is not the same thing as being hateful.

I expect to see some exciting court cases before the SCOTUS in the next decade around this very subject.

FOR SHEEP WHO CAN NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHY THIS SHOULD NOT BE AN " I HATE ALEX JONES WHO CARES" THIS SHOULD BE ABOUT KNOWING WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NUMBER 1.
2. THEY ARE MAKING AN EXAMPLE OUT OF INFOWARS, OTHERS ARE TO FOLLOW ............
3 WHY YOU DUMBASS LEFTIS NEED TO WAKE THE HELL UP BECAUSE THE BS EXCUSE YOU USE SUCH AS " THE SITES PRIVACY" LAWS GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO BAN WHOEVER....... NEWS FLASH FK OFF NO IT DOESN'T. AND SOON YOU WILL GET IT TOO..........

YOUR SCREWBALL OBAMA GAVE HALF OUR SHIT AWAY TO THE " UN " ...........

The Obama administration is getting behind a plan that would have the U.S. government relinquish its last bit of control over the Internet – a move Republican lawmakers are fighting tooth-and-nail.

Obama administration backs plan to relinquish Internet control

Forum List

Back