Microsoft Edge Web Note

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This is a feature I never knew existed until reading the article about Edge @ Microsoft Edge vs. The Others: Which browser is faster, better and easier to use? | Page 2 | Komando.com

Now, I only use Edge with Cortana as a search tool. I like Cortana because it not only helps me scan the internet but my own PC! Ever know you have something on your HD but don't know where it is? Cortana will find it for you.

I found Web Note and it looks like a neat feature I'll be using a lot from now on.

Reading list is also going to be a feature I'll be using.

Holy.... :lol:

"Ever know you have something on your HD but don't know where it is? Cortana will find it for you."

Hahaha....yeah...See the "Search" line below..type what you are looking for and whalah...

2ccrrjk.jpg

My Edition of Windows 10 features neither Edge nor Cortana nor modern apps.

I think you can go to settings and "Refresh" it or something to get another download.
Thanks for the advice but I am not interested in permanent change of the OS by MS. So, I decided to test the Enterprise N 2015 LTSB. Cortana is not pre-installed. Media Player is not pre-installed. IE 11 is pre-installed and their is no appstore and their are no apps. The version is made for devices that should not be changed and filled with features it cannot use. Its like Windows 7 and only security updates will be installed. I also use the free tool Ultimate Windows Tweaker. However, for games it might be required because MS does not allow DirectX 12 on other operating systems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back