Michigan vs Michigan state. UNREAL FREAKING ENDING

Dear Wolverines,

You have to play all 3,600 seconds to win.

Sincerely Spartans

P.S. That is an hour for the math challenged U of M faithful.

12119081_517235128439814_7948500959164819851_n.jpg

Michigan is still the come-back story of the year.

MSU got a lucky break after getting beat the entire game.

Next!!

PS: 10 seconds remained on the clock, not seven.

Why not just take a knee?

Stupid

Well, in all fairness the clock would have stopped with 5 seconds if he took a knee. It was 4th down and the clock stops automatically on loss of downs.

Which means MSU would have been well within FG range.

He needed to field the punt and punt it. That is all.

Next!!

Yeah, I saw that. I think it was at like 7 when MSU recovered the fumble.

Stupid

Well, in all fairness the clock would have stopped with 5 seconds if he took a knee. It was 4th down and the clock stops automatically on loss of downs.

Might've done better scrambling around on a pass play, burning up the clock.

Obviously not a clutch punter

Stupid

Burning ten seconds on a scramble would be a near eternity- all MSU would need is 1 second to line up a try a field goal.

It was the right call. The kicker simply needed to punt the ball, like he did 6 or 7 other times during the game... I think he's a very good punter,he just made a mistake and fumbled the snap. They're just college kids!!

GO BLUE!!!

Next!!

They were down two, a field goal would have won it. Further, total first downs and yards were in favor of MSU. Hardly a one-sided game.

Stupid

Burning ten seconds on a scramble would be a near eternity- all MSU would need is 1 second to line up a try a field goal. Also, try to remember there is a good football player who probably feels terrible about his punt. Hope he recovers and has a great career.

It was the right call. The kicker simply needed to punt the ball, like he did 6 or 7 other times during the game... I think he's a very good punter,he just made a mistake and fumbled the snap. They're just college kids!!

GO BLUE!!!

It was the right call, the only Michigan might have done differently is recognize no one was back to receive the ball and changed assignments. Being a MSU grad, I have my opinions. That said, Michigan has made a very strong comeback this year.

Next!!

They were down two, a field goal would have won it. Further, total first downs and yards were in favor of MSU. Hardly a one-sided game.

It was a very competitive game. But Michigan held the lead the entire game.

They're both great schools.

Next!!

It was a very competitive game. But Michigan held the lead the entire game.

They're both great schools.

Agreed. Hope the punter has a better end to his season and can look at his contributions over the whole game and season. Do not define this kid by one play.

Stupid

Burning ten seconds on a scramble would be a near eternity- all MSU would need is 1 second to line up a try a field goal. Also, try to remember there is a good football player who probably feels terrible about his punt. Hope he recovers and has a great career.

GO BLUE!!!

It was the right call, the only Michigan might have done differently is recognize no one was back to receive the ball and changed assignments. Being a MSU grad, I have my opinions. That said, Michigan has made a very strong comeback this year.

Yes, when they saw MSU sending all 11 guys at the punter, they should have called a time out and change the punt play. All game the punter took the snap and delayed the punt running to his right. .

MSU saw that and took advantage.

The punter, I am convinced was very distracted by the rush action.

Not feeling sorry for MU

As a Nebraska fan we've lost, this year alone:

BYU - Hail Mary pass with no time left
Miami - in Overtime
Indiana - touchdown pass with 10 sec left
Wisconsin - field goal with 4 sec left

When it comes to heartbreaking losses, you're a bunch of rookies!

U of M are champion whiners when they're not talking trash. This is my only real issue with them. You'd think Spartans are Hamas in Michigan to hear them talk.

Forum List

Back