Michigan state House passes censorship bill to make free speech a felony based on the feelings of someone hearing or reading it

Golfing Gator is very far left even though he denies it
EDIT:

I've just read some of GG's posts in this thread, and he's far more rational than I realized, at least in this discussion.

He [may well NOT be] a liberal through and through.

The willful confusion about what the left actually is just never stops...

Democrats/liberals = Dangerously deranged conservatives

Republicans/conservatives = Dangerously deranged conservatives

You all just like to argue over which rights you'll take away from whom & how quickly, but you both despise ACTUAL freedom and core Enlightenment values.

Last edited:
EDIT:

I've just read some of GG's posts in this thread, and he's far more rational than I realized, at least in this discussion.

He [may well NOT be] a liberal through and through.

The willful confusion about what the left actually is just never stops...

Democrats/liberals = Dangerously deranged conservatives

Republicans/conservatives = Dangerously deranged conservatives

You all just like to argue over which rights you'll take away from whom & how quickly, but you both despise ACTUAL freedom and core Enlightenment values.

GG is always on the opposite side from true conservatives

Or at least 99% of the time

Aww look, the dumbass thinks the true political spectrum is a spectrum of tyranny. Not a spectrum of tyranny and freedom :rofl:
Which doesnt even make sense when you think about it :dunno:

You expect that moron to understand the basics?

Get real. He isn't capable of wiping his own ass, much less thinking critically.

And then you prove me correct!

Thanks

Oh and none of the examples I have seen have anything do with 2nd Amendment.

How about a state telling a city government it cant mandate water breaks for people who work outside in the heat?

If the State's home rule provisions leave that up to the State, that's the State's Constitutional right (their own Constitution, not the Federal one).

Keep your principles to yourselves.

Abortions are like guns:

If you don't want one, don't get one.

But leave other people, and their choices, alone.

Republicans = Dangerous totalitarians

(Democrats too of course.)

The thing is abortion involves another human life, thus making it the issue it is today, and not comparable to any other issue.

If the State's home rule provisions leave that up to the State, that's the State's Constitutional right (their own Constitution, not the Federal one).

And it goes against the principle of having laws as close as possible to the people. You cannot whine about one side wanting laws as far away from the people as possible when you champion for them to be only one small step closer

And your side is counterbalanced by grooming what is a woman idiots.

I'd rather have the Fundamentalists, because at least they respect the process.
Fundamentalists respecting the process!

FHKYBFW2RZN4VPQO2JEMTYFJPQ.jpg

And it goes against the principle of having laws as close as possible to the people. You cannot whine about one side wanting laws as far away from the people as possible when you champion for them to be only one small step closer

Some laws, not all laws. Remember by State Constitutions power flows FROM the people to the State level, and the DOWN from the State to the local municipalities.

Especially when those local laws infringe on an explicit right of Citizens of the United States, such as RKBA.

The thing is the left wants a combination of chickenshit laws at the local level and extreme bullshit laws at the federal level to make people's lives as miserable as possible.

Some laws, not all laws. Remember by State Constitutions power flows FROM the people to the State level, and the DOWN from the State to the local municipalities.

Especially when those local laws infringe on an explicit right of Citizens of the United States, such as RKBA.

The thing is the left wants a combination of chickenshit laws at the local level and extreme bullshit laws at the federal level to make people's lives as miserable as possible.

You cannot whine about one side wanting laws as far away from the people as possible when you champion for them to be only one small step closer

You cannot whine about one side wanting laws as far away from the people as possible when you champion for them to be only one small step closer

Still better at the State level, and here States can change their home rule provisions to allow localities more leeway, which is exactly what happens on a State by State basis.

What really fucked over States was the Board of Estimates ruling preventing States from having a Senate like upper house not based on population, which is why we see rural areas of some States wanting to leave States with big blue asshole cities like Portland.

Still better at the State level, and here States can change their home rule provisions to allow localities more leeway, which is exactly what happens on a State by State basis.

But still not as good as the local level where the individual has much more power over things.

Progs destroyed industrial Michigan with insanity. And what is comical is that Communists love industrial might. The Chinese have taken to early 20th century style of capitalism in manufacturing in which they promote as hate and treating civilians as slaves. When things get terrible, evil shrews like Whitmer will e passed around as phuk fodder if they look good enough while women's rights reverse a century or more. And you condemn me for warning you.

But still not as good as the local level where the individual has much more power over things.

The local level has plenty of power over local things that directly impact local people, as proscribed by the State home rule provisions.

Whataboutism?!?! I assume you’d be showing us examples of people NOT attacking the Capitol. :cool-45:

It's not whatboutism when the whatabout is far far worse and ignored due to your politics matching theirs.

J6 was an overblown riot that ranks up their with the Reichstag fire as a power grab.

The local level has plenty of power over local things that directly impact local people, as proscribed by the State home rule provisions.

And you beloved party is doing all it can to remove that power and give it all to the State.

Forum List

Back