Michigan state House passes censorship bill to make free speech a felony based on the feelings of someone hearing or reading it

And more than likely, since we are very purple state, it will end up being some black lesbian Muslim woman, who calls a conservative male hetero Christian something hateful, and she'll be sentenced to some serious time. . .

At that point, the left will realize, they have taken things too far. . . .

:rolleyes:

I doubt it. They'll dive deeper into the depraved abyss.

See, they won't let that happen to them though. Most likely it will just get ignored or get turned around somehow. But if you honestly think they play by their own rules then you're crazier than a shithouse rat.

Most likely scenario is they throw big giant rants and keep harping on about the people complaining that are on their side to drown out the people complaining that aren't on their side. All the attention will go the people complaining about their enemies.
Well, the biggest problem I see, would be in finding a police jurisdiction, willing to enforce it upon a leftist who violated this law.

More than likely, it won't be the State Police.

It will be in a small conservative county, from a local sheriff receiving a complaint from some normal person, who is threatened by some mentally unstable transperson. But yeah, I could really see this happening.

Hypothetically, this could happen in the thumb, or in the U.P. Or from some deputy that is notified, and has an interest in equal justice. I remember, for a while, Kid Rock was a deputy, till that Sheriff was caught out in that corruption scandal.

But yeah, I could see it happening. Folks have this belief, that Michigan, has always been blue, or lefty, it is not. It is a VERY purple state. There is a lot of very conservative folks in this state.

This fight might occur between some locality, and the State DoJ? I am not a lawyer, so I have no idea where it would go from there.

This might actually come into play on this. . .

US Supreme Court sides with man who sent female musician barrage of unwanted messages​

It's more where they want the control to originate from, and how detailed.

Progressives want the laws as far away from the people as possible.

And the folks that pretend to be conservatives are doing the same.

More and more red state governors are taking power away from the cities and counties and consolidating it at the state level.

This might actually come into play on this. . .

US Supreme Court sides with man who sent female musician barrage of unwanted messages​

I am torn on this one. I guess it is best to err on the side of freedom but damn if this did not just open the door for stalkers to rejoice.

And the folks that pretend to be conservatives are doing the same.

More and more red state governors are taking power away from the cities and counties and consolidating it at the state level.

Mostly those cities are trying to remove RKBA from citizens of the States, contrary to the federal 2nd amendment and the home rule provisions of the States in question.

Sorry, but preventing some city government from infringing on the rights of gun owners in said cities doesn't strike me as somehow ruining freedom.

You are a citizen of your State, not your county, or your town, or your city.

Mostly those cities are trying to remove RKBA from citizens of the States, contrary to the federal 2nd amendment and the home rule provisions of the States in question.

Sorry, but preventing some city government from infringing on the rights of gun owners in said cities doesn't strike me as somehow ruining freedom.

You are a citizen of your State, not your county, or your town, or your city.

And then you prove me correct!

Thanks

Oh and none of the examples I have seen have anything do with 2nd Amendment.

How about a state telling a city government it cant mandate water breaks for people who work outside in the heat?

Well, in spite of what the lockdown queen Witchmer did during Covid, she won an easy reelection, and Michigan voters gave both houses of the legislature to Democrats.

Idiots.
Please read post #9 in this thread. The D Party in Michigan rigged the last gubernatorial election. Surprisingly or not surprisingly, it is seldom discussed even by independent media.

You can laugh all you like, but an actual liberal is the opposite of an authoritarian.
Liberals IRL are as bad as, or worse than, conservatives when it comes to totalitarian/authoritarian behavior. Both are dangerous/deluded conservative dupes.

Good reason for you people to get over your abortion obsession, huh..
#1 reason the Republicans will never regain national power.

They love freedom so much they want to deny people free speech and power over their own bodies.

They're almost as bad as the Democrats. :eek:

So people should just abandon their principles?
Keep your principles to yourselves.

Abortions are like guns:

If you don't want one, don't get one.

But leave other people, and their choices, alone.

Republicans = Dangerous totalitarians

(Democrats too of course.)

Forum List

Back