Biden Jokes, 'I Sold A Lot Of State Secrets'

More funny he said "Uh, Uh, Just thanking.......anyway.' 'I started off without you.....and I stole a lot of State secrets'

That is too bad. The Left has been touting some public tape leaked to CNN from Jack Smith poisoning the jury pool that Trump made claiming he admitting to mishandling secret documents as DAMNING, CONCLUSIVE evidence!

Biden just gave the same evidence every bit as good then admitting he sold state secrets as a traitor to the USA. Oops.

That is too bad. The Left has been touting some public tape leaked to CNN from Jack Smith poisoning the jury pool that Trump made claiming he admitting to mishandling secret documents as DAMNING, CONCLUSIVE evidence!

Biden just gave the same evidence every bit as good then admitting he sold state secrets as a traitor to the USA. Oops.
What tape? I thought CNN made it all up.

Around the world there is a lot of industrial and military hardware and other technical items that look peculiarly American over the decades. A major reason are taxes remain high as we keep spending resources to stay ahead and domestic corruption on top of that is maddening with failed programs and programs that are money pits.

Members who reacted to message #11

All (1)
Thanks
Thanks (1)​

Members who reacted to message #11

All (1) View attachment 799136 Thanks (1)​

The context is he's a NGO who used to act like he supported the GOP and now he's destroyed his credibility so much that nobody listens to him, so he's SOL.

Forum List

Back