Michigan Senate Approves Concealed Weapons in Schools, Stadiums, Bars

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
0253DE93-713B-44D7-B1CE-AFE5C83FD949.jpeg

Good, then the bad guys will go to soft targets like Leftist rallies.

Michigan Senate approves concealed firearms in schools, stadiums and bars

Might as well. It's easier for criminals and murderers to get a gun in this country than anywhere in the world.
Obviously you’ve never been to Mexico or Central America like I have.

El Salvador is the most violent country not at war in the world. How come you lied? Ignorance or just outright lying?

Might as well. It's easier for criminals and murderers to get a gun in this country than anywhere in the world.

El Salvador is the most violent country not at war in the world. How come you lied? Ignorance or just outright lying?
El Salvador does not have more guns than people like the U.S. In El Salvador, a criminal has to go to very dangerous places and speak to very dangerous people to get a gun. In the U.S., most places they can just go into a store for 10 minutes. Or if they have a record, buy a gun privately from somebody because background check laws are a joke. Or, since we have over 400,000,000 guns in the country, they can go for a quick jog and trip over one on the sidewalk.

El Salvador does not have more guns than people like the U.S. In El Salvador, a criminal has to go to very dangerous places and speak to very dangerous people to get a gun. In the U.S., most places they can just go into a store for 10 minutes. Or if they have a record, buy a gun privately from somebody because background check laws are a joke. Or, since we have over 400,000,000 guns in the country, they can go for a quick jog and trip over one on the sidewalk.
You’ve obviously never been there.

Forum List

Back