Michigan candidate 'Trucker Randy' says a family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids'

By all means. Speak freely. Let it all go..

At about what age did you begin considering yourself "white"?
You'd truly be surprised.

But it's none of your fucking business, so there's no need to waste my time answering you.

This good-ole boy isn't holding back. He has a lot of people triggered. Read the comments section below the article.

Last week "Trucker Randy" Bishop, who previously chaired the Antrim County Republican Party filed to run for a seat representing the 37th state Senate District as a Democrat.

That in turn has led to scrutiny of his radio rants, one of which in particular where he complained about how mixed families in commercials upset him.

As Craig Mauger of the Detroit News wrote, "Bishop, who goes by 'Trucker Randy,' made the comments on his March 31 show, according to a podcast that was still available."

According to the report, Bishop told his followers, "Can't even watch a college basketball tournament without commercials telling me I have to feel guilty because I think a family should be a White mom, a White dad and White kids. They want us to die and go away. And they're going to try to do it through politics this year. Well, we have got to be just as smart."

Bishop also complained about reports of conservative efforts to keep Black Americans from voting, asking his audience, " "Why are we talking so much about voter suppression. ... Black people not being allowed to vote?"

Why are we allowing such a small percentage of our population to control our society. Because they own the media. Because they own the politicians. Because they own the public schools," he continued before adding, "Have you noticed that every single White guy in a TV commercial now is either stupid, dependent on a woman or a complete rumbling, stumbling, bumbling idiot. Just take note of it. White men, especially middle-aged White men, are complete idiots in these commercials."

More in the link.
Oh brother... :rolleyes: Another "victim" scared to death by a little girl eating Cheerios.

This good-ole boy isn't holding back. He has a lot of people triggered. Read the comments section below the article.

Last week "Trucker Randy" Bishop, who previously chaired the Antrim County Republican Party filed to run for a seat representing the 37th state Senate District as a Democrat.

That in turn has led to scrutiny of his radio rants, one of which in particular where he complained about how mixed families in commercials upset him.

As Craig Mauger of the Detroit News wrote, "Bishop, who goes by 'Trucker Randy,' made the comments on his March 31 show, according to a podcast that was still available."

According to the report, Bishop told his followers, "Can't even watch a college basketball tournament without commercials telling me I have to feel guilty because I think a family should be a White mom, a White dad and White kids. They want us to die and go away. And they're going to try to do it through politics this year. Well, we have got to be just as smart."

Bishop also complained about reports of conservative efforts to keep Black Americans from voting, asking his audience, " "Why are we talking so much about voter suppression. ... Black people not being allowed to vote?"

Why are we allowing such a small percentage of our population to control our society. Because they own the media. Because they own the politicians. Because they own the public schools," he continued before adding, "Have you noticed that every single White guy in a TV commercial now is either stupid, dependent on a woman or a complete rumbling, stumbling, bumbling idiot. Just take note of it. White men, especially middle-aged White men, are complete idiots in these commercials."

More in the link.

Joe Biden says if you don't vote Democrat you aren't black. Check and check mate, ass hat. He's not just some guy from Michigan, he's had of your racist KKK, Jim Crow, Segregation Democrat party. You are racist today and always were. Name a time Democrat wasn't white for Lay Some Whoop Ass on Negroes. It's what you and your party always stood for. Racism

Well he isn't wrong.

Closest thing to a black family you can get is a black mom, 1 to 5 children, each child having one of 2 to 4 possible father's that they won't ever meet.

Forum List

Back