Michelle O's tyrannical lunch program dumped by NY Schools

They were throwing away too much food..
Today is my youngest fav day in the lunchroom,
Chicken patty, mashed taters and a roll, he piles the patty and taters on the roll and eats it like a sandwich...

The anti-meat and carb police want you arrested for that....
It's the south, where dietary restricted refugees hide...
There's not a lot of meat in formaxed food. I used to work at the Tyson's plant that made it, along with other delectable delights like chicken nuggets...what part of the chicken is the nugget...

Its the same "meat" that's in the Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich.

I KNOW the thing is made of a combo of scraps and mechanically separated meat, its still awesome.

You can argue about how it's petty, sad , etc all you want

Unless you worked at the school when they came in with this gawd awful lunch menu and they still wouldn't give you more hours to prepare it. I had 5.75 hours, there were five of us to cook for 600 kids. because if they gave me 15 more minutes they would have to GIVE ME INSURANCE

this is probably one reason they brought all those people over the borders, they need to replenish all the people that quit because of it.

I have no use Mrs. Obama and neither do a lot of people who works in the school lunch rooms

Again, if the school menu is god awful that is a LOCAL problem. I'm sorry if you and yours were too inept to make tasty HEALTHY food. Our school manages to.

And how long you had to prepare meals because the school didn't want to pay you benefits is simply not a function of this bill and has nothing to do with this thread.

Unless you worked at the school when they came in with this gawd awful lunch menu and they still wouldn't give you more hours to prepare it. I had 5.75 hours, there were five of us to cook for 600 kids. because if they gave me 15 more minutes they would have to GIVE ME INSURANCE

this is probably one reason they brought all those people over the borders, they need to replenish all the people that quit because of it.

I have no use Mrs. Obama and neither do a lot of people who works in the school lunch rooms

Again, if the school menu is god awful that is a LOCAL problem. I'm sorry if you and yours were too inept to make tasty HEALTHY food. Our school manages to.

And how long you had to prepare meals because the school didn't want to pay you benefits is simply not a function of this bill and has nothing to do with this thread.

go diddle yourself or something. I have no use for people like you either

go diddle yourself or something

Why? Because you don't want to use common sense here?

Why can many schools manage to make good food under this mandate and some not? Why are many schools managing to make these lunches without fucking with homemade lunches and some not?

Oh that's right, because it's individual shools that you are complaining about, not the program

go diddle yourself or something. I have no use for people like you either

^ Stephanie admits she has no use for honest people who use common sense. That's sad.

Can you just keep a basket of chocolate covered strawberries by your lunch station?

I got a question:

How can these kids presumably have phones to take photos of these lunches, and not be able to bring a lunch from home?????

I didn't have a phone when I was in school, and I ate the lunch (which my parents paid for). And let me tell you, I remember white bread, processed turkey, drowned in gravy, canned vegetables that died a horrible death, macaroni and cheese that must have had butter added, it was swimming in so much fat. And I ate it. I didn't have a phone to take a photo and bitch about it to social media. And even if I did, my parents would have been ashamed to have me do it, and would have told me to pack my own lunch.

And DON'T bring up again that I wouldn't be able to have my own home-prepared lunch.......because in 99.99% of cases that's not true.

I took my lunch from home, but I have the same memories of cafeteria food that you do. I would buy milk, but I sure didn't want the eat the crap they served in the cafeteria.

They were throwing away too much food..
Today is my youngest fav day in the lunchroom,
Chicken patty, mashed taters and a roll, he piles the patty and taters on the roll and eats it like a sandwich...

The anti-meat and carb police want you arrested for that....
It's the south, where dietary restricted refugees hide...
There's not a lot of meat in formaxed food. I used to work at the Tyson's plant that made it, along with other delectable delights like chicken nuggets...what part of the chicken is the nugget...

The tasty part.

The tasty part.

Tyson sends their chicken to China to be processed.

ANYONE who eats Tyson products is out of their mind.

Chicken Processed in China Triggers U.S. Food Safety Protests - Bloomberg

Either you're lying or uninformed. From your source

Tyson Foods Inc. (TSN), the largest U.S. meat processor, chicken producer Sanderson Farms Inc. (SAFM), and McDonald’s Corp. (MCD), the world’s largest restaurant chain, are among companies that don’t plan to import processed chicken from China, according to company officials.

Tyson Foods Inc. (TSN), the largest U.S. meat processor, chicken producer Sanderson Farms Inc. (SAFM), and McDonald’s Corp. (MCD), the world’s largest restaurant chain, are among companies that don’t plan to import processed chicken from China, according to company officials.

Someone is uninformed alright...

{As we’ve pointed out, foreign livestock companies have realized that one of the best ways to compete in China is by providing the safest food. One reason why Shuanghui Group, China’s largest pork producer, acquired America’s Smithfield Foods last year was to gain access to more sophisticated safety safeguards for pork production. Tyson Foods has been building its own processing plants (paywall) in China, and wants to be running 90 of its own farms in China by next year to better control the supply chain. Cargill opened a $250 million poultry plant in Anhui province, and McKey Food Services—a subsidiary of of the food services giant Keystone— is a supplier in Shenzhen for China and nearby markets.}

The US meat processing company at the rotten center of China 8217 s latest food scandal 8211 Quartz

Someone is uninformed alright...

{As we’ve pointed out, foreign livestock companies have realized that one of the best ways to compete in China is by providing the safest food. One reason why Shuanghui Group, China’s largest pork producer, acquired America’s Smithfield Foods last year was to gain access to more sophisticated safety safeguards for pork production. Tyson Foods has been building its own processing plants (paywall) in China, and wants to be running 90 of its own farms in China by next year to better control the supply chain. Cargill opened a $250 million poultry plant in Anhui province, and McKey Food Services—a subsidiary of of the food services giant Keystone— is a supplier in Shenzhen for China and nearby markets.}

The US meat processing company at the rotten center of China 8217 s latest food scandal 8211 Quartz

Owning a processing plant (or even a hundred) in China and exporting that Chinese chicken to the US are two ENTIRELY different things. Tysons has announced that they have NO plans of importing that chicken into the US. Is that a lie? Who knows, but as of right now, they are not doing so.

Owning a processing plant (or even a hundred) in China and exporting that Chinese chicken to the US are two ENTIRELY different things. Tysons has announced that they have NO plans of importing that chicken into the US. Is that a lie? Who knows, but as of right now, they are not doing so.

I think I'll stick to Foster Farms and Zacky.

Hillary will survive without income from my chicken purchases.

It's amazing just how far the Obama Presidency has used the force of the Federal Government to enslave Americans. He wasn't lying, "FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE."
Enslaving Americans? Facepalm. Stfu dumbslinger

Nice of you to join us Shitbreath..
No problem. Are you out if tissues on this one? I have a coupon here for a lifetime supply. You repugnant skank.

Aww, no morning buttfuck for you? You seem grouchy.. Too bad Michelle's dictatorial lunch program sucks so bad that even Northeastern liberal schools are dumping her shitschtick program.. Sucks to be her.. and you for that matter ;-) Have a nice day!!

I think I'll stick to Foster Farms and Zacky.

Hillary will survive without income from my chicken purchases.

so you can't admit you were wrong? I expected better....

Forum List

Back