Michelle O's tyrannical lunch program dumped by NY Schools

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
New York schools drop Michelle O 8217 s lunch program - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

Just more schools to dump the overreaching governmental gulag of lunch protocol. The government has NO BUSINESS what so ever in forcing kids to eat what they demand. NONE. If some kids wants to down 5 hot dogs and his mom says fine, fuck the government.. None of your damn business.. If he's overweight, that's between his parents and himself.. The Constitution does not provide for the government to force people to eat what they decide is right.

It's all part of the Obamacare, control everyone's life, plan.

They were throwing away too much food..
Today is my youngest fav day in the lunchroom,
Chicken patty, mashed taters and a roll, he piles the patty and taters on the roll and eats it like a sandwich...

It's amazing just how far the Obama Presidency has used the force of the Federal Government to enslave Americans. He wasn't lying, "FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE."

They were throwing away too much food..
Today is my youngest fav day in the lunchroom,
Chicken patty, mashed taters and a roll, he piles the patty and taters on the roll and eats it like a sandwich...

The anti-meat and carb police want you arrested for that....
It's the south, where dietary restricted refugees hide...
There's not a lot of meat in formaxed food. I used to work at the Tyson's plant that made it, along with other delectable delights like chicken nuggets...what part of the chicken is the nugget...

I was at the kids school last veterns day and ate some of the whole wheat mac and cheese..tasted like eating cardboard macaroni...

New York schools drop Michelle O 8217 s lunch program - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

Just more schools to dump the overreaching governmental gulag of lunch protocol. The government has NO BUSINESS what so ever in forcing kids to eat what they demand. NONE. If some kids wants to down 5 hot dogs and his mom says fine, fuck the government.. None of your damn business.. If he's overweight, that's between his parents and himself.. The Constitution does not provide for the government to force people to eat what they decide is right.

for the last time NO CHILD HAS EVER BEEN FORCED TO EAT ANYTHING

Why are you lying??? These kids are forced to eat that lunch or go hungry..

This is hilarious.

It's "enslavement" and "tyrannical," and such terms being banded about.

(but at the same time it's somehow dumpable)

protest on.

Who's lying you idiot. You even said it yourself that the kids have a choice.

My God that was TOO easy

My God that was TOO easy

THERE IT IS.. THE CHOICE TO GO HUNGRY or be forced to eat what the GOVERNMENT decides for you.

Nice meltdown loser.

do you work in a school?
If not you might want to rethink that. I did and left because of her poking her nose in our lunch rooms. they are FORCING children to take food they don't want. Only thing they aren't doing is forcing it down their throats

So leftist state to a hungry child, 'Eat what we tell you or go hungry." YOUR CHOICE.

roflmao

My God that was TOO easy

THERE IT IS.. THE CHOICE TO GO HUNGRY or be forced to eat what the GOVERNMENT decides for you.

Nice meltdown loser.

LOL you may want to rethink who's melting down here .

Here's a hint

It's you

You CLEARLY stated that kids were being forced to eat "slop" end quote until called on it you added "oh yeah they have a choice"

You are STUPID, I mean if your IQ is above 90 I would be SHOCKED

Forum List

Back