Michelle Obama "my kids ruined my life "

You are scum
It was obviously sarcasm, and you are scum for refusing to admit that. Just another lying trash left-winger. Go hang out with Jessie Smollett and all the rest of your trashy pathological liars.
Thank you!
This is why we're all better than you. Just FYI. We are in fact, flat out better people than you.
Bingo! Spot-on. So sick of those people and their repugnant lies. Which is what started my sarcastic comment in the first place!
you’re the one making allegations about men raping their daughters. You’re not better than a dog turd.
You are directly lying about the manner in what he said. He already linked the context.

She never said what was alleged in the title. The OP is a lie

Actually she did.....just because she didn't use the actual syllabic identity doesn't mean she didn't say what the Post Title indicates....she did in fact indicate the equal of that phrase. You should know...you guys do the same thing 24/7...... Trump said inject clorox.....which of course is sarcasm...he never said that word for word but your take on it makes that phrase acceptable to you.

" I made concessions that cost me my dreams " " My kids ruined my life " ..... I dunno..... I think the second one is a lot easier on her reputation than the actual statement is.

JO

No. When you put it in quotes, then she either said it verbatim, or she didn't. If she did not, then it is a lie.

The thread is a lie. Period.

Nope..... the idea that she did not say the equivalent is the lie.... read that piece carefully....regardless of her walk back later in the Article about loving her kids the entire article indicates that motherhood prevented her from becoming who she could have been.....that is a selfish and lousy take on being a parent and is well covered in the words.... " My kids Ruined my life "...... that statement is there in spades and an honest reading of the piece bears it out. Whatsmatta? Don't like who she is?

Trump said " Inject Clorox ".... isn' t that right?

JO

JO

No, there is no "equivalent". She either said that, which is why it is in quotes, or it is a lie.

Lying about what people said is perfectly fine, if you think what you are claiming is equivalent

I just quoted you... or I should say I quoted what I claim to be the equivalent.

Is that a lie, yes or no?

There is always an equivalent....to every statement.

" Trump said inject clorox " Isn't that right.....?

Lying about what people said is perfectly fine, if you think what you are claiming is equivalent

I just quoted you... or I should say I quoted what I claim to be the equivalent.

Is that a lie, yes or no?

You are scum
It was obviously sarcasm, and you are scum for refusing to admit that. Just another lying trash left-winger. Go hang out with Jessie Smollett and all the rest of your trashy pathological liars.
Thank you!
This is why we're all better than you. Just FYI. We are in fact, flat out better people than you.
Bingo! Spot-on. So sick of those people and their repugnant lies. Which is what started my sarcastic comment in the first place!
you’re the one making allegations about men raping their daughters. You’re not better than a dog turd.
You are directly lying about the manner in what he said. He already linked the context.

Andy is not the OP nor is my comment directed at the statements from the OP. That is why I quoted your post, I was referring to that statement.

You are scum
Thank you!

Andy is not the OP nor is my comment directed at the statements from the OP. That is why I quoted your post, I was referring to that statement.

The title puts "ruined my life" in quotes. That means its a direct quote. So therefore the title of the OP is a lie. Anyone who believes it--which is the intent of telling the lie, is therefore misinformed.

So do you believe she actually said that? Really?

She did say that. And you know it. The question remains - why do you feel the need to throw yourself on a grenade to save Michelle? Do you view her as the last hope of your miserable party? :dunno:

All you have to do is quote her as saying so, scumbag. Like we can quote you saying that President Obama raped his daughters. You said it; you don't deny it, and you won't apologize for it. She didn't say what the title of the thread says. It is a lie. Why you're defending it? It is just one of your many character flaws.

You are scum
Thank you!

The title puts "ruined my life" in quotes. That means its a direct quote. So therefore the title of the OP is a lie. Anyone who believes it--which is the intent of telling the lie, is therefore misinformed.

Yes the OP is a lie - I have said so myself many pages ago. You, in the conversation I quoted, were not referring to the OP. You were not referring to the statement 'ruined my life.' I directly stated this in my last post. Are you unable to follow the quoted section? Try one more time.

I would bet everything I own that she loves her kids...some people just hate her because of some obscure partisan reason. Man just let it go. Move on with your life. No reason to hate any first lady.

WHY would you bet that?

And I think you're too blinded by your own partisanship to get the point: whether she loves her kids now or not, she's got completely the wrong perspective on motherhood . . . and she's very indicative of that wrong perspective pervading society at large.

She did say that. And you know it. The question remains - why do you feel the need to throw yourself on a grenade to save Michelle? Do you view her as the last hope of your miserable party? :dunno:

All you have to do is quote her as saying so, scumbag. Like we can quote you saying that President Obama raped his daughters. You said it; you don't deny it, and you won't apologize for it. She didn't say what the title of the thread says. It is a lie. Why you're defending it? It is just one of your many character flaws.
President Obama was given latitude when first elected by many people that did not vote for him. He sent a signal by saying to a Repub politician..."You lost, get over it". A whole bunch of fun for the whole family with that. What he did was behind the scenes as well as in front. I will believe until the end of my time that he could have went down as one of the most beloved Presidents in history. A healer. Instead he chose to divide. We are not the nation of the best anymore. We are the nation of the quota. And the quality of many things has been reduced or it cost more to attain domestically. Military, science, education, and other fields has become so high priced that we are nearing the point of not being able to afford some or more parts of those things for the nation and for the individual. Men who have trades are now becoming the backbone of our nation even though other fields of employment get the credit. People who work in retail, food production and other similar fields are finally getting an atta boy from the other fields that traditionally get them like government jobs, monopoly employment and similar. And they still do.

No lie- I quoted your words.
Oh it was a lie. That was said in sarcasm. You know it. I know it. CC knows it.
See here is the difference:
You lied about what Michelle Obama said- but I actually quoted your exact words.

You want to say that Michelle Obama meant what you say she meant- but you didn't mean what you said.

Nothing is much Trumpier than that.

Oh except saying that Obama raped his own daughters.....now that is Trumpian.

President Obama was given latitude when first elected by many people that did not vote for him. He sent a signal by saying to a Repub politician..."You lost, get over it". A whole bunch of fun for the whole family with that. What he did was behind the scenes as well as in front. I will believe until the end of my time that he could have went down as one of the most beloved Presidents in history. A healer. Instead he chose to divide. We are not the nation of the best anymore. We are the nation of the quota. And the quality of many things has been reduced or it cost more to attain domestically. Military, science, education, and other fields has become so high priced that we are nearing the point of not being able to afford some or more parts of those things for the nation and for the individual. Men who have trades are now becoming the backbone of our nation even though other fields of employment get the credit. People who work in retail, food production and other similar fields are finally getting an atta boy from the other fields that traditionally get them like government jobs, monopoly employment and similar. And they still do.
Obama left office with a 59% approval rating- the highest since Clinton and higher than all but Clinton and Reagan. I often hear that claim that he was a 'divider' but the polls disagree.

Where I do agree with some of your points is that the cost of many things- education included has become way too high. Certainly in as much as any President can control those things Obama shares his share of responsibility for that as does Trump.

Andy wins the argument hands down. You hyper partisans get all upset over something a first lady said. Andy 1 the rest of you zero.

I would bet everything I own that she loves her kids...some people just hate her because of some obscure partisan reason. Man just let it go. Move on with your life. No reason to hate any first lady.

WHY would you bet that?

And I think you're too blinded by your own partisanship to get the point: whether she loves her kids now or not, she's got completely the wrong perspective on motherhood . . . and she's very indicative of that wrong perspective pervading society at large.
Yes why would anyone believe Michelle Obama loves her kids.......

"When Malia and Sasha were newborns, Barack and I could lose hours just watching them sleep. We loved to listen to the little sounds they’d make – especially the way they cooed when they were deep into dreaming," Obama reminisces.

"Being a mother has been a master class in letting go. Try as we might, there’s only so much we can control. And, boy, have I tried – especially at first. As mothers, we just don’t want anything or anyone to hurt our babies. But life has other plans. Bruised knees, bumpy roads and broken hearts are part of the deal. What’s both humbled and heartened me is seeing the resiliency of my daughters."

"I love our daughters more than anything in the world ― more than life itself. And while that may not be the first thing that some folks want to hear from an Ivy-league-educated lawyer, it is truly who I am. So for me, being Mom-in-Chief is, and always will be, job number one."

"When I get up and work out, I’m working out just as much for my girls as I am for me, because I want them to see a mother who loves them dearly, who invests in them, but who also invests in herself. It’s just as much about letting them know as young women that it is OK to put yourself a little higher on your priority list."

Can you find as many quotes from Donald Trump on how much he loves his kids?

n a 1994 episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, Trump spoke about the attributes Tiffany, then 1, had inherited from him and his second wife, Marla Maples.
“I think that she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s really a beautiful baby,” Trump said.
“She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet but time will tell,” he added, holding his hands in front of his chest to represent breasts.

Education costs too much yes, and CEOs are overpaid while the laborers, severely underpaid, do every last bit of work. To this we all agree.

What wrong perspective is pervading society? That many women are focusing on careers and foregoing having kids? That's their choice and I applaud their decision. Those are the ones that will take the proper preventative services so they don't get pregnant. Everyone wins in that situation. There is no duty to have kids for the good of the country. Nor should there be.

The quota of disenchanted right wing fool has been filled.

No president ever went through the entire racist birth certificate bullshit. And the guy who was the main proponent of it was elected as his successor.

And it continues today on this board.

As for the voc. ed. You’re correct about that. Not sure you can fault the President for wanting more students to go to college though. That welding was sacrificed for STEM is his failure.

You are scum
Thank you!

Yes the OP is a lie - I have said so myself many pages ago. You, in the conversation I quoted, were not referring to the OP. You were not referring to the statement 'ruined my life.' I directly stated this in my last post. Are you unable to follow the quoted section? Try one more time.
Gee, I referenced the title 5 times. Are you unable to read? Try one more time. Congratulations on calling the OP what it is; a lie.

Forum List

Back