Michelle Obama "my kids ruined my life "

Wow, you are one sick mothetfucker
It was sarcasm and everyone can see that. It was in response to a leftist asshole saying “George Washington didn’t believe in God” (when in fact he was deeply religious). Stop your petty game. :rolleyes:

You are scum

It was obviously sarcasm, and you are scum for refusing to admit that. Just another lying trash left-winger. Go hang out with Jessie Smollett and all the rest of your trashy pathological liars.

This is why we're all better than you. Just FYI. We are in fact, flat out better people than you.

you’re the one making allegations about men raping their daughters. You’re not better than a dog turd.

I'm sorry, Jessie Smollett. Were you saying another lie? Shocking. You know, no one will miss lying trash like you, if you just remove yourself.

People that are evil lying trash constantly, they really don't have any friends. They have people who tolerate them, because they hold similar views. I highly doubt anyone actually likes you. How can anyone like a non-stop lying bit of trash?
you’re the one making allegations about men raping their daughters. You’re not better than a dog turd.
That right there is a lie - as Andy didn’t even make the sarcastic post. I did. So now you’re even lying about that.

It was sarcasm and everyone can see that. It was in response to a leftist asshole saying “George Washington didn’t believe in God” (when in fact he was deeply religious). Stop your petty game. :rolleyes:

You are scum

It was obviously sarcasm, and you are scum for refusing to admit that. Just another lying trash left-winger. Go hang out with Jessie Smollett and all the rest of your trashy pathological liars.

This is why we're all better than you. Just FYI. We are in fact, flat out better people than you.

I'm sorry, Jessie Smollett. Were you saying another lie? Shocking. You know, no one will miss lying trash like you, if you just remove yourself.

People that are evil lying trash constantly, they really don't have any friends. They have people who tolerate them, because they hold similar views. I highly doubt anyone actually likes you. How can anyone like a non-stop lying bit of trash?
That right there is a lie - as Andy didn’t even make the sarcastic post. I did. So now you’re even lying about that.

It was sarcasm. To give you pathological liars a taste of your own medicine. I was literally saying “if you can make up shit about a former president, so can I”.

Fascinating how much that got to you guys. You hate having your own tactic used against you. You should.

She knows it. You are talking to a truly evil person. She knows exactly that it was sarcasm, about making up crap, because they make up crap all the time.

She is just a worthless pile of poop, and has no moral values, or sense of right and wrong. She's not interest in the truth, only smearing others, because that's all she has.

You are scum

Up till now I have always defended the ex-president's wife as a person who received a tremendous amount of criticism she never asked for. I never thought the negative media coverage of her was ever appropriate or called for. Even her stupid statement about being proud of her country for the first time in her adult life really didn't phase me all that much I took it more or less with a grain of salt considering the source. But the above link of her expressing regret about being a mother is one of the most hideous attacks on two living children I have ever seen in a public venue. I wonder how her two daughters feel knowing that their mother sees them as two impediments instead of two children? Are you serious bitch? The most sacred and precious privilege available to any human being to be a parent. Why am I not surprised that her value system begins with the word selfish and the ends with the word narcissist? This article has definitely changed my viewpoint of the former first lady.

Jo

She wishes she had killed them.
All Trumpkins wish they had killed the Obamas.

She said it.

Leftists view every live birth as a tragedy, a missed opportunity for an abortion. Michelle wishes she could have killed her girls so that the holy sacrament of abortion would be fed.

It is Michelle Fast Ass's way of saying, "It's not my fault that I turned out to be basically a glorified Housewife." Blame my kids!
I wonder what it is about Michelle Obama's success that makes you so bitter?

Is it her graduating from Harvard Law?
Is it that she is the most admired woman in America?
Is it that she has never been divorced, and has two lovely children?
Is it that she was a very admired First Lady?
Is it that she had an actual professional career?
Or is it as simple as the fact that she is an admired black woman?

I wonder what it is that made her so bitter about having children?

It is the LEFTIST view that children are a problem and a burden and careers and their social standing from their careers come FIRST. Remember when Hillary was early on in her "First Lady" stint and she said "What should I do, stay home and bake cookies? I had a career before I married Bill, yada, yada, yada, I'm a LAWYER!"

You are scum
Thank you!
Bingo! Spot-on. So sick of those people and their repugnant lies. Which is what started my sarcastic comment in the first place!
You are directly lying about the manner in what he said. He already linked the context.

You are scum
Thank you!
Bingo! Spot-on. So sick of those people and their repugnant lies. Which is what started my sarcastic comment in the first place!
You are directly lying about the manner in what he said. He already linked the context.

She never said what was alleged in the title. The OP is a lie

You are scum
Thank you!

Yeah I agree. She never said that. The OP title is false.

Yes, Michelle literally never said those exact words. However the context of her remarks is clear and
unmistakable: her children never allowed her to be the person she wanted to be or achieve the things she seems to think she was capable of achieving.

If you want to make your own children feel like they have been unwanted millstones around your neck
just declare they kept you pulled down and unable to be the person you should have been.

For anyone with a parent imagine how you would feel if your mother said that to you...you were an obstacle
holding me back. And ironically there is zero evidence that Michelle Obama had any great potential or
promise that was never fulfilled.

On the contrary, marrying Barack Obamaa was the single crowning achievement of her otherwise unremarkable life.

Yes, Michelle literally never said those exact words. However the context of her remarks is clear and
unmistakable: her children never allowed her to be the person she wanted to be or achieve the things she seems to think she was capable of achieving.

If you want to make your own children feel like they have been unwanted millstones around your neck
just declare they kept you pulled down and unable to be the person you should have been.

For anyone with a parent imagine how you would feel if your mother said that to you...you were an obstacle
holding me back. And ironically there is zero evidence that Michelle Obama had any great potential or

On the contrary, marrying Barack Obamaa was the single crowning achievement of her otherwise unremarkable life.

Yes, Michelle literally never said those exact words. However the context of her remarks is clear and unmistakable

Stop. We rightfully complain about lying with Bret Kavanough. We complained about the lying with Jessie Smollett.

We complain about the non-stop lying with left-wing trash like Candy.

YOU.... put "my kids ruined my life " in quotes.

That is a lie. YOU LIED. PERIOD. You are no better than Jessie Smollett, when you do what Jessie Smollett did.

Yes, Michelle literally never said those exact words. However the context of her remarks is clear and unmistakable

Stop. We rightfully complain about lying with Bret Kavanough. We complained about the lying with Jessie Smollett.

That is a lie. YOU LIED. PERIOD. You are no better than Jessie Smollett, when you do what Jessie Smollett did.
You have me mistaken for the OP poster. I'm not responsible for anything other than my own comments.
Since my very first comment was acknowledging Michelle Obama never spoke the exact words
the OP claimed I thought it was clear to anyone I wasn't making that claim.

And now you lie. Period! How ironic.

You have me mistaken for the OP poster. I'm not responsible for anything other than my own comments.
Since my very first comment was acknowledging Michelle Obama never spoke the exact words
the OP claimed I thought it was clear to anyone I wasn't making that claim.

You have me mistaken for the OP poster

You were right the first time.

I thought you were the OP.

That's not a lie.

Regardless, this OP is a lie. She never said that.

You are scum
Thank you!

Actually she did.....just because she didn't use the actual syllabic identity doesn't mean she didn't say what the Post Title indicates....she did in fact indicate the equal of that phrase. You should know...you guys do the same thing 24/7...... Trump said inject clorox.....which of course is sarcasm...he never said that word for word but your take on it makes that phrase acceptable to you.

" I made concessions that cost me my dreams " " My kids ruined my life " ..... I dunno..... I think the second one is a lot easier on her reputation than the actual statement is.

JO

You are scum
Thank you!

Actually she did.....just because she didn't use the actual syllabic identity doesn't mean she didn't say what the Post Title indicates....she did in fact indicate the equal of that phrase. You should know...you guys do the same thing 24/7...... Trump said inject clorox.....which of course is sarcasm...he never said that word for word but your take on it makes that phrase acceptable to you.

" I made concessions that cost me my dreams " " My kids ruined my life " ..... I dunno..... I think the second one is a lot easier on her reputation than the actual statement is.

JO

No. When you put it in quotes, then she either said it verbatim, or she didn't. If she did not, then it is a lie.

The thread is a lie. Period.

You are scum

The Entire Alinsky generation builds almost all of their arguments on such half truths and inferences and then creates secondary arguments based on straw men and straw constructs. Just like Mueller did to Trump and his people.

JO

You are scum
Thank you!

JO

No. When you put it in quotes, then she either said it verbatim, or she didn't. If she did not, then it is a lie.

Nope..... the idea that she did not say the equivalent is the lie.... read that piece carefully....regardless of her walk back later in the Article about loving her kids the entire article indicates that motherhood prevented her from becoming who she could have been.....that is a selfish and lousy take on being a parent and is well covered in the words.... " My kids Ruined my life "...... that statement is there in spades and an honest reading of the piece bears it out. Whatsmatta? Don't like who she is?

Trump said " Inject Clorox ".... isn' t that right?

JO

Last edited:
You are scum
Thank you!

JO

Nope..... the idea that she did not say the equivalent is the lie.... read that piece carefully....regardless of her walk back later in the Article about loving her kids the entire article indicates that motherhood prevented her from becoming who she could have been.....that is a selfish and lousy take on being a parent and is well covered in the words.... " My kids Ruined my life "...... that statement is there in spades and an honest reading of the piece bears it out. Whatsmatta? Don't like who she is?

JO

JO

No, there is no "equivalent". She either said that, which is why it is in quotes, or it is a lie.

Lying about what people said is perfectly fine, if you think what you are claiming is equivalent

I just quoted you... or I should say I quoted what I claim to be the equivalent.

Is that a lie, yes or no?

You are scum
Thank you!

JO

JO

JO

No, there is no "equivalent". She either said that, which is why it is in quotes, or it is a lie.

Lying about what people said is perfectly fine, if you think what you are claiming is equivalent

I just quoted you... or I should say I quoted what I claim to be the equivalent.

Is that a lie, yes or no?

There is always an equivalent....to every statement.

" Trump said inject clorox " Isn't that right.....?

Forum List

Back