Michelle Obama knocks it out of the ball park

Slaves weren't even added until the building was nearly complete. Also, the image at the bottom only even lists three slaves. Also, the slaves that did work on the White House were paid slaves, so it can't even really be called Slave Labor.
Michelle Obama Claims the White House Was ‘Built by Slaves’... But...
The link I provide above actually cites your link as part of the evidence that the workforce was mostly white.

Look I can see and smell desperation, and Trump supporters have every right to feel that way. After all, 54% of the Republican party cast a vote for other candidates, you have the NEVER Trump Republicans that you'll never convince to vote for Donald Trump.

But to NOMINATE a nominee that is so vocally racist & bigoted, and then come back and make a comment about her comment regarding slaves building the White House, when it was in context of her stating look how far America has come and how great this nation really is.

You voted for Trump, you nominated him and now you OWN everything he says from here on out.

It's like one Reich wing talk radio show host brought up that she had her right hand a little too high over her heart when the Pledge was being read--LOL That is desperation. They cannot promote Trump and they cannot defend him. And you trying to label Michelle Obama a racist isn't working either.

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg
Firstly, his primary results in open primaries being consistently higher is evidence that he was nominated by Democrats. Secondly, he has said nothing racist, and the people claiming that can never quote a single racist thing he has said. Thirdly, do I have to keep explaining how much closer the Democrat party is to the Nazis? By this point, your double standards and inability to learn are actually starting to get on my nerves, and I try to have a lot of patience. I'm fairly certain I've explained it to you three times by now, in detail.

On the upside, if we get your candidate, we get to enjoy more of Hillary's totally-not-racist black voice, and the DNC's continuing outreach to "Taco Bowls".

If you don't think Donald Trump has said anything racist, you aren't listening. There are reasons why Donald has the support of the KKK, and every white supremacist on this board. Saying that Mexicans illegal immigrants are rapists and criminals, is racist. That Muslims immigration must be banned to prevent terrorism, is racist.

You can all Democrats "Nazis" until the cows come home but that won't make it so. Democrats are not zenophobic, issolationist, or racist.

The DNC reference to "Taco Bowl Outreach" was in reference to the Donald's showing his love of Mexicans on Cinquo de Mayo.

But keep thinking you're winning. It sure worked for Romney.

Trump is even losing the states that Romney won, and they still think they can win--LOL. For the first time in 60 years, white educated voters are running away from the Republican party.
Trump Is Losing to Hillary Among One Crucial Group of White Voters

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
That is an ancient poll...

It doesn't matter when it was. Donald Trump has chased off white educated voters that won't be coming back to vote for him. They've already seen enough--LOL

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Look I can see and smell desperation, and Trump supporters have every right to feel that way. After all, 54% of the Republican party cast a vote for other candidates, you have the NEVER Trump Republicans that you'll never convince to vote for Donald Trump.

But to NOMINATE a nominee that is so vocally racist & bigoted, and then come back and make a comment about her comment regarding slaves building the White House, when it was in context of her stating look how far America has come and how great this nation really is.

You voted for Trump, you nominated him and now you OWN everything he says from here on out.

It's like one Reich wing talk radio show host brought up that she had her right hand a little too high over her heart when the Pledge was being read--LOL That is desperation. They cannot promote Trump and they cannot defend him. And you trying to label Michelle Obama a racist isn't working either.

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg
Firstly, his primary results in open primaries being consistently higher is evidence that he was nominated by Democrats. Secondly, he has said nothing racist, and the people claiming that can never quote a single racist thing he has said. Thirdly, do I have to keep explaining how much closer the Democrat party is to the Nazis? By this point, your double standards and inability to learn are actually starting to get on my nerves, and I try to have a lot of patience. I'm fairly certain I've explained it to you three times by now, in detail.

On the upside, if we get your candidate, we get to enjoy more of Hillary's totally-not-racist black voice, and the DNC's continuing outreach to "Taco Bowls".

If you don't think Donald Trump has said anything racist, you aren't listening. There are reasons why Donald has the support of the KKK, and every white supremacist on this board. Saying that Mexicans illegal immigrants are rapists and criminals, is racist. That Muslims immigration must be banned to prevent terrorism, is racist.

You can all Democrats "Nazis" until the cows come home but that won't make it so. Democrats are not zenophobic, issolationist, or racist.

The DNC reference to "Taco Bowl Outreach" was in reference to the Donald's showing his love of Mexicans on Cinquo de Mayo.

Trump is even losing the states that Romney won, and they still think they can win--LOL. For the first time in 60 years, white educated voters are running away from the Republican party.

Oh it's real it doesn't matter when--Donald Trump has exploited the political ignorance of so many in this country, while white educated voters will not be coming back anytime soon.

exploited the political ignorance of so many in this country, while white educated voters will not be coming back anytime soon.

Sounds like Hillary

Oh it's real it doesn't matter when--Donald Trump has exploited the political ignorance of so many in this country, while white educated voters will not be coming back anytime soon.

exploited the political ignorance of so many in this country, while white educated voters will not be coming back anytime soon.

Sounds like Hillary

Though, in most cases, Democrats don't have educated voters.

Sounds like Hillary

That article is not about Hillary Clinton voters, it's about the mentality and low education level of the typical Trump supporter. And it's very good.

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Great speech by Michelle and it's already in the Republican files ready to be reused in the next election.

Sounds like Hillary

That article is not about Hillary Clinton voters, it's about the mentality and low education level of the typical Trump supporter. And it's very good.

That's nice.

and I repeat.

It sounds like HIllary

Great speech by Michelle and it's already in the Republican files ready to be reused in the next election.

Just curious, when Michelle gave the speech Melania used, who did she plagerize?

Sounds like Hillary

Well, I am a Trump supporter, and I am more intelligent and knowledgeable than every Hillary supporter on this forum combined.

I guess they didn't study me, right?

Sounds like Hillary

Well, I am a Trump supporter, and I am more intelligent and knowledgeable than every Hillary supporter on this forum combined.

Yeah--you exemplify the sharpest knife in the drawer--LOL Yet too stupid to put up a candidate that could have actually won the White House. You picked the Chimpanzee nominee.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

Sounds like Hillary

Sometimes I wish all the professors and all the scientists would just disappear for a day so Democrats can see how low of an IQ their average voter actually has.

Sounds like Hillary

Sometimes I wish all the professors and all the scientists would just disappear for a day so Democrats can see how low of an IQ their average voter actually has.

Seriously, the gop's got it's pile of mental defects too. Neither party has a lock on idiots.

Did you see the girl with the Bernie tattoo? Holy Mother of God. LOL

Sounds like Hillary

Yeah--you exemplify the sharpest knife in the drawer--LOL Yet too stupid to put up a candidate that could have actually won the White House. You picked the Chimpanzee nominee.

Trump literally has a better chance to win than Hillary right now according to your most trusted and worshipped pollster. You do realize that right?

You do realize Hillary is actually losing support because of the DNC, right?

Sounds like Hillary

Trump literally has a better chance to win than Hillary right now according to your most trusted and worshipped pollster. You do realize that right?

You do realize Hillary is actually losing support because of the DNC, right?

He only trusts his pollster if it says what he wants it to say.

Sounds like Hillary

Seriously, the gop's got it's pile of mental defects too. Neither party has a lock on idiots.

For all the talk about Republicans supposedly losing educated whites, the Democrats forgot to tell you that they have dominated the least educated voter demographic almost 2 to 1 from election cycle to election cycle.

Hillary will win the "poorly educated" no matter who wins the election, that is the dirty little secret....

Sounds like Hillary

For all the talk about Republicans supposedly losing educated whites, the Democrats forgot to tell you that they have dominated the least educated voter demographic almost 2 to 1 from election cycle to election cycle.

Hillary will win the "poorly educated" no matter who wins the election, that is the dirty little secret....

Donald is losing amongst the college educated and dems typically win the very best educated.

Party affiliation has nothing to do with intelligence.

She hasn't been eating school lunches, that's for sure. Her behind reached the podium about two minutes after she started speaking.

Sounds like Hillary

Donald is losing amongst the college educated and dems typically win the very best educated.

Like hell it does....

Republicans will win the majority of black and Latino voters before they win the majority of high school dropouts.

Sounds like Hillary

The "very best educated" are the aforementioned "scientists" and "professors"'I said should disappear for a day; they are a tiny, insignificant group.

Forum List

Back