Michelle obama....just another rich bitch.

She's the First Lady, dumbass.

Keep up, please.

We elected her? No. We elected her husband. Michelle's accessories are not of political import... to anyone but a fucking moron.

Oh, yea.... I can see why you think it's political.

Fucking moron.

Are you saying Michelle Obama is not a political figure?

For the terminally stupid.... yes, that is what I am saying. She hold no elected office. She is the wife of the POTUS. And, her accessories are of no political significance. You sad, pathetic, whining little twit.

So?

Why is this politics?

Just, please – please please please please please – don’t put on any more cheapskate clothes and allow press coverage anointing you the Fashionista of Affordability.

Thats why....she herself makes an issue of it often

As for costly bags, that one I don't get. But it's her money good for her!

We elected her? No. We elected her husband. Michelle's accessories are not of political import... to anyone but a fucking moron.

Fucking moron.

So this IS all you've got.....how sad.

Not at all.

Just the most recent thing to fly across the media.....in the Politics sections.

Interestingly, I just did a google search for "Michelle Obama" and narrowed it to the latest results only. This thread was number 3 of links that are not tweets.

WOW!

She's political because she assumes a political role. Her husband (and she) have always been about telling other people to scale down their wants and needs, to make do with less...but they obviously never apply that sort of attitude towards themselves.

Fucking moron.

For the terminally stupid.... yes, that is what I am saying. She hold no elected office. She is the wife of the POTUS. And, her accessories are of no political significance. You sad, pathetic, whining little twit.

Take it up with CNN, you arrogant bitch.

She gave a speech today on bullying. They covered it in their politics section.

Forum List

Back