Michelle Obama Jabs Trump: ‘We Didn’t Make White House About Our Emotional Needs'

Michelle Obama Jabs Trump: ‘We Didn’t Make White House About Our Emotional Needs' | Breitbart

Big Mike's husband drove a bigger wedge amongst the American people than any other at any given time. He brought racism back to the forefront again. Everything he did was about race. America had made great strides. He alone set it back 40 years.

Oh my GAWD. I think this wins the "Utter Lack of Self-Awareness" award for 2019.

The first time she was proud of the U.S.! The entire Obama reign of incompetence was therapy for her:

That’s funny because everything the left screams about today is all about servicing their hurt feelings.

Michelle Obama Jabs Trump: ‘We Didn’t Make White House About Our Emotional Needs' | Breitbart

Big Mike's husband drove a bigger wedge amongst the American people than any other at any given time. He brought racism back to the forefront again. Everything he did was about race. America had made great strides. He alone set it back 40 years.

Oh my GAWD. I think this wins the "Utter Lack of Self-Awareness" award for 2019.

The first time she was proud of the U.S.! The entire Obama reign of incompetence was therapy for her:

Exactly what I was thinking.......an utter lack of self-awareness. What bubble does one live in not to realize that the progressive stereotype of being ruled by their emotions is so well established. Even non-political people know it.:coffee:. It kinda tells you what we are dealing with here.

Mike...errr Mooch needs to shush. Eight years of that asshole was enough

1 day of the asshole in the oval enough is more than enough, hell 10 mins of the asshole in the oval office is too much.

Penelope..save your Trump hate on every fcking thread. Just fcking stop already

Unfortunately every thread I type on are the ones you are on, either glorifying tramp or debasing his opponents. Why not stop your hatred of everyone but Trump and you pals.

Forum List

Back