Michelle Obama disbarred?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
According to Obama Birth Certificate Conspiracy Theorist, Phillip J. Berg, Michelle Obama is a "disbarred" attorney and asks how and why and somehow this relates to her husband's citizenship status.

obamacrimes - Home Page

The truth is, she is VOLUNTARILY inactive.

https://www.iardc.org/index.html

ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of May 28, 2009 at 8:54:43 AM:

Full Licensed Name: Michelle Obama
Full Former name(s): Michelle Lavaughn Robinson
Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: May 12, 1989
Registered Business Address: Not available online
Registered Business Phone: Not available online
Illinois Registration Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law - Last Registered Year: 1993
Malpractice Insurance:
(Current as of date of registration;
consult attorney for further information) No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status.
Public Record of Discipline
and Pending Proceedings:

It says VOLUNTARILY!!!!!!

I was doing some work looking at sanctionable actions for an attorney I am working for, and in that I came by the names of a bunch of people who have been sanctioned by the court. One of those names? Philip Berg :lol:

She is "voluntarily inactive". That means when she stopped practicing, she notified the bar and stopped being required to pay registration fees. If she chooses to be active again, she will pay the fee and be authorized to practice.

why would anyone listen to anything Berg says much less repeat it? :cuckoo:

And you left something out... where it says

and Pending Proceedings: None

Well it's kind of contradictory. First it says she's on "voluntary inactive," then it says "attorney is on courted inactive status." Which is it?

And does it have anything to do with barry being born in Kenya and going to school in Indonesia? No.

Last edited:
Well it's kind of contradictory. First it says she's on "voluntary inactive," then it says "attorney is on courted inactive status." Which is it?

And does it have anything to do with barry being born in Kenya and going to school in Indonesia? No.

And do you know the difference between the two?

And what does being born in Kenya have to do with Obama. He was born in Hawaii...

No I do not think it has anything to do with Barry. I understand the contradiction this way. She had to appear before the review board. There she was given the option to either resign and become inactive or they would proceed with the review. She choose the former of course. The reason behind this I have not been able to find.

She is "voluntarily inactive". That means when she stopped practicing, she notified the bar and stopped being required to pay registration fees. If she chooses to be active again, she will pay the fee and be authorized to practice.

why would anyone listen to anything Berg says much less repeat it? :cuckoo:

And you left something out... where it says

and Pending Proceedings: None

and you left something out...where it says

No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status

and being an attorney yourself, you know full well that state bar's will often bargain down any punishments if you voluntarily retire and then they will forego any further proceedings....and btw....notice the difference in barack obama's voluntary inactive service:

No malpractice report required as attorney is retired.

seems you didn't do your homework and get all the facts, what say you now

I say you're an idiot and you don't know what you're talking about.... I already explained it. I'm sorry you're too dense to get it.

But it is why I rarely respond to you. Not worth the bother. Talking to a wall is more amusing.

I say you're an idiot and you don't know what you're talking about.... I already explained it. I'm sorry you're too dense to get it.

But it is why I rarely respond to you. Not worth the bother. Talking to a wall is more amusing.

translation...

yurt has a good point and if i actually explain why i think i am right and he is wrong i will look like an idiot, so instead of debate, i will insult him and this will show my fans that i am right and he is wrong

it would have taken you less time to simply explain the difference between "court ordered" and obama's voluntary "retirement"....your explanation did not all mention "court ordered"....i gave you a rational explanation and you give shit

thanks for giving us a hack reply jillian :eusa_whistle:

So Michelle Obama might be disbarred?

And if so...WHAT BEARING DOES THAT HAVE ON ANYTHING???

translation...

yurt has a good point and if i actually explain why i think i am right and he is wrong i will look like an idiot, so instead of debate, i will insult him and this will show my fans that i am right and he is wrong

it would have taken you less time to simply explain the difference between "court ordered" and obama's voluntary "retirement"....your explanation did not all mention "court ordered"....i gave you a rational explanation and you give shit

Uh, Jillian is a lawyer, you moron. She knows what she's talking about. It's like you trying to explain quantam physics to Albert Einstein. You just don't know what you're talking about.

translation...

Uh, Jillian is a lawyer, you moron. She knows what she's talking about. It's like you trying to explain quantam physics to Albert Einstein. You just don't know what you're talking about.

:lol:

lets see....logical fallacy for appealing to authority....not offering one bit of debate yourself.....and geee....i'm a lawyer as well...

thanks for making me laugh this evening

what happen to jillian?

jillian:

facts have been presented...obama and michelle do not have the same circumstances for no longer being members of the bar. and i presented you with facts as to how the bar deals with "voluntary" resignments.....and since you are a lawyer.....i would think you would take the chance to shoot me down....

instead, you do nothing but insult. i think you are better than that and it was just a bad day. i respectfully await your return and your thoughts on the law in this matter.

translation...

lets see....logical fallacy for appealing to authority....not offering one bit of debate yourself.....and geee....i'm a lawyer as well...

Personal Injury lawyer?

Now if this really was a "trancendant" Administration Michelle would do a Playboy layout.

I had hoped Barbara Bush would, but it was not to be.

Personal Injury lawyer?

no, i only practice white man law, afterall, my experience, i hope, gives me the ability to make a better decision than non whites, given my experience being a white man

Personal Injury lawyer?

no, i only practice white man law, afterall, my experience, i hope, gives me the ability to make a better decision than non whites, given my experience being a white man

:clap2: Finally, someone admits it! :lol:

Forum List

Back