Michelle Obama declares 'Black Girls Rock!'

2.jpg

Someone once had a dream, seems that dream will never come true.

Michelle Obama declares Black Girls Rock - Yahoo News

NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — Michelle Obama celebrated the beauty, power and tenacity of black women while spreading her own message of education for girls at Black Girls Rock!, an annual event honoring trailblazing women of color from all walks of life.

Let's play 'Is it racist?' (apologies to Daniel Tosh.)

"Black girls rock!" says a black woman. Is it racist?

"White girls rock!" says a white woman. Is it racist?

neither are racists but both could be and are divisive.

I think they're both racist. Racism suggests an ethnicity is superior to others. By specifying one particular ethnicity as opposed to "Girls rock!" it becomes racist.

Let's play 'Is it racist?' (apologies to Daniel Tosh.)

"Black girls rock!" says a black woman. Is it racist?

"White girls rock!" says a white woman. Is it racist?

The double standard is the white elephant in the room nobody dares to acknowledge.

If we want to move past racism, we all need to put the blinders on and level the playing field.

I agree, it wasn't racist. It was divisive.

I mean seriously, the first black President and his wife should have spent this 8 years trying to bring everyone TOGETHER. Not trying to separate us further.

I mean seriously, the first black President and his wife should have spent this 8 years trying to bring everyone TOGETHER. Not trying to separate us further.

BHO is undeniably the most racially biased and divisive President of my lifetime.

IMO that's going to bite the Democrats in the ass in 2016.
Many white "moderates" are fed up with the race card, and many black folks are not going to line up to vote for a 70 something year old white lesbian.

Mooch needs to clean up her own house before trying to dictate to others, she also needs to realize she doesn't make law. Stupid crunt

EXACTLY what do you object to in the way she is raising her daughters?

EXACTLY what law(s) is she trying to pass with this?

You have a nasty mouth and tiny brain.
When their dad states that he is glad they can get an abortion, so they won't be burdened with a child. Yeah a real loving home. That is his grandchildren he is talking about. He is sick.

Who spent 4 of those years looking for his birth certificate and ask yourself who was being divisive. Which party is trying so hard to change the rules for voting? That isn`t divisive?

Hey, I'm going to come to Michelle's defense. Blacks girls did rock! Come on remember national geographic magazines when we were kids? Lol

Trying to instill some pride in people who have traditionally been at the very bottom of the totem pole. Shame on her.

Who spent 4 of those years looking for his birth certificate and ask yourself who was being divisive. Which party is trying so hard to change the rules for voting? That isn`t divisive?

I agree, those people who were screaming about a birth certificate were stupid. That doesn't mean the left can't be stupid as well.

Oh, as far as voter ID , let me ask you this, how do you feel about showing ID to buy a gun?

I thought this was a ghetto jeopardy question:

"Black girls rock"

Alex...that would be "Who's crack is this?"

Alex: That is correct.

"Ill take trailor park lawn decor for 500"

I agree, those people who were screaming about a birth certificate were stupid. That doesn't mean the left can't be stupid as well.

Oh, as far as voter ID , let me ask you this, how do you feel about showing ID to buy a gun?
Has anyone ever used a vote to shoot up a mall? Bad comparison. My state GOP leader has made it perfectly clear that voter ID is about suppressing the vote. If you have an argument it`s with Mr. Turzai. He let the cat out of the proverbial bag.
Turzai Voter ID Law Means Romney Can Win in PA PoliticsPA

Shut the fuck up, first of all Moochelle is just stupid to use. Second of all, leave her kids out of it retard.

You raise some interesting points.

Not necessarily the ones you might have preferred to:

1. Please explain in detail why it is wrong to mock "Moochelle" when it is NOT wrong to mock Governor Palin.

2. While you feel children must be afflicted with, for example, Down's Syndrome, to be "in play" you are trying to put your very own toothpaste back into the tube, no?

Has anyone ever used a vote to shoot up a mall? Bad comparison. My state GOP leader has made it perfectly clear that voter ID is about suppressing the vote. If you have an argument it`s with Mr. Turzai. He let the cat out of the proverbial bag.
Turzai Voter ID Law Means Romney Can Win in PA PoliticsPA

It's an excellent comparison. You are just stupid.

We have a right to own a firearm
W have a right to vote

In either case, the government has the right to make sure we actually DO have that right. They can't very well do that without identifying us now can they.

You are dismissed.

I'm not against Michelle advocating for young women, and black girls are definitely in need of positive role models. Her approach over the years has put many on the defensive, and they are less inclined to presume her motives are pure. I've always thought that Obama could have used his position from the start to have a lot more influence on all young people, but particularly young black men. I wouldn't have thought him racist to have focused more positive and inspiring attention on them...they need it desperately.

Forum List

Back