Michelle Obama caught in massive criminal scandal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Christian News Alerts) – The way things have been going so far, another Democrat scandal is nothing to be surprised about. However, not many would have suspected Michelle Obama, the former first lady, of being involved in a criminal scandal.

DEVELOPING: Michelle Obama Caught in Massive Criminal Scandal - Tea Party News
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this is just sooo funny well imagine that another DEMOCRATIC loser stealing and cheating the system

(Christian News Alerts) – The way things have been going so far, another Democrat scandal is nothing to be surprised about. However, not many would have suspected Michelle Obama, the former first lady, of being involved in a criminal scandal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this is just sooo funny well imagine that another DEMOCRATIC loser stealing and cheating the system

Quite disturbing. A mechanic who used to work on my car was arrested for robbing a gas station. With your logic, I guess I'm just as guilty as him. Should I get a lawyer?

Are you actually dense enough to not know the difference between "Michelle Obama" and this "David Binkle"?

In a blog from "Tea Party News" that cites ----- no link whatsoever?

Wanna buy a bridge?

Mind Wars is kind of a special case. She believes every conspiracy theory out there, even when they contradict each other LOL

My Roomba spy is mapping her house as we speak. It sends those maps directly to Obama's teleprompter. Late at night he'll send Michael Moore over there to eat everything in her fridge.

Mind Wars is kind of a special case. She believes every conspiracy theory out there, even when they contradict each other LOL

My Roomba spy is mapping her house as we speak. It sends those maps directly to Obama's teleprompter. Late at night he'll send Michael Moore over there to eat everything in her fridge.

Thanks for the update. I had Chris Christie scheduled for that, but if Moore is already doing that, christie would just be a waste of resources.

Spoiler Alert: Obama and Michelle are temporarily out of Politics...can we focus on the current criminals, ie the Trump tweetin bunch???

Quite disturbing. A mechanic who used to work on my car was arrested for robbing a gas station. With your logic, I guess I'm just as guilty as him. Should I get a lawyer?
Where do you think you`ll find a lawyer these days? The Trump crime family has most of the good ones on their payroll.

Where do you think you`ll find a lawyer these days? The Trump crime family has most of the good ones on their payroll.

Yes, but many are willing to work against him as well. Just ask for the "Deep State" department when you call for an appointment.

Forum List

Back