Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

Mooch is the dumbest first lady in history. Without affirmative action, she'd be a waitress.

Michelle Obama Museums Intimidate Minorities PUNDIT PRESS

May 5, 2015

Speaking at the opening of the Whitney Museum in New York City, Michelle Obama implied that museums intimidate people who “look like” her, as well as “young people.” The Whitney Museum is a museum of American art.

The First Lady then mentioned one of the themes that one of the museum’s exhibits has, which is, “How can we truly, fully witness the melting pot of cultures and sensibilities and struggles that make America unlike any other country on earth?”

The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”
/QUOTE]

Wow! She NEVER said anything of the sort.

Once again.... YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF SHIT.

Hey, Shit Sack, how bad do you reek?

Fucking loser.

Mooch is the dumbest first lady in history. Without affirmative action, she'd be a waitress.

May 5, 2015

Speaking at the opening of the Whitney Museum in New York City, Michelle Obama implied that museums intimidate people who “look like” her, as well as “young people.” The Whitney Museum is a museum of American art.

The First Lady then mentioned one of the themes that one of the museum’s exhibits has, which is, “How can we truly, fully witness the melting pot of cultures and sensibilities and struggles that make America unlike any other country on earth?”

The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”
/QUOTE]

Fucking loser.

here is her quote, dipshit.

"The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

she did not use the word 'intimidate'. but it was certainly her implication.

May 5, 2015

/QUOTE]

Fucking loser.

"The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

Only if you are a fucking idiot do you get that implication. Nascar races are not the place for me. Nothing about it intimidates me. Its just fucking boring and I could spend my time having fun somewhere doing something that interests me.

May 5, 2015

/QUOTE]

Fucking loser.

Only if you are a fucking idiot do you get that implication. Nascar races are not the place for me. Nothing about it intimidates me. Its just fucking boring and I could spend my time having fun somewhere doing something that interests me.

read the whole quote, in context, especially these words "they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

Now, WTF do you think she meant? Its pretty obvious except to brain washed libtardians like you.

May 5, 2015

/QUOTE]

Fucking loser.

read the whole quote, in context, especially these words "they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

Now, WTF do you think she meant? Its pretty obvious except to brain washed libtardians like you.

The Whitehouse Says

I think this sums it up nicely.

One visit, one performance, one touch, and who knows how you could spark a child’s imagination. As the Mayor said, maybe you could inspire a young person to rise above the circumstances of their life and reach for something better. Maybe you could discover the next Carmen Herrera or Archibald Motley or Edward Hopper -- or, yes, maybe even the next Barack Obama. (Applause.)
That is the power of institutions like the Whitney when they open their doors as wide as possible, both to the artists they embrace and to the young people they seek to uplift. That’s what happens. And today, I am so proud to be here as we open these doors. I am so grateful to all of you -- to the donors, to the board, to the staff, to the artists, to everyone here, to the skeptics. Thank you for making this day possible. And I truly cannot wait to see the impact this extraordinary museum will have in the years ahead.

So thank you so much. Congratulations. And with that, it is now time for the ribbon-cutting ceremony. Congratulations again. (Applause.)

May 5, 2015

/QUOTE]

Fucking loser.

I just told you what it meant you fucking idiot. Why would a lily white environment spark interest for a child of color? Read my post or have someone with an education level above the 1rst grade read it to you.

Fucking loser.

I just told you what it meant you fucking idiot. Why would a lily white environment spark interest for a child of color? Read my post or have someone with an education level above the 1rst grade read it to you.

sorry dude, but her intent was very clear. She is a racist and a hater. The obama's are the worst people ever to inhabit the white house-------and not because of their color, because of what they believe and what they are trying to do to this country.

Fucking loser.

sorry dude, but her intent was very clear. She is a racist and a hater.

Funny nobody's been able to quote the part that indicates that in any way then innit?
Things that make ya go hmmm...

The obama's are the worst people ever to inhabit the white house-------and not because of their color, because of what they believe and what they are trying to do to this country.

"The obama is"? Speako Englishee?

What about what you're trying to do with this country with posts like this?

here is her quote, dipshit. "The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

Once again -- "I don't care what she actually said, I know what I want her to have said! Waaah!"

Poster please. It's old, it's tired, it's worn out its welcome.

Last edited:

Funny nobody's been able to quote the part that indicates that in any way then innit?

The obama's are the worst people ever to inhabit the white house-------and not because of their color, because of what they believe and what they are trying to do to this country.

May 5, 2015

/QUOTE]

Fucking loser.

Once again -- "I don't care what she actually said, I know what I want her to have said! Waaah!"

I did incorrectly use the possessive form of obama's. The rest of your post is bullshit.

I did incorrectly use the possessive form of obama's. The rest of your post is bullshit.

Again, it's revealing that you can't substantiate it. You can have the entire transcript, you cannot find "racist and hater". Or either one. Or anything of the kind.

Not there. Absent. Void. Empty. Bereft. But enough about your posts.

Again, it's revealing that you can't substantiate it. You can have the entire transcript, you cannot find "racist and hater". Or either one. Or anything of the kind.

her history and previous quotes prove what I said.

as to absent, void, empty, bereft-----------pretty good words to describe your support of the failed obama administration.

as to absent, void, empty, bereft-----------pretty good words to describe your support of the failed obama administration.

That's funny too, since you can't link that either.

You genuinely don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality do you?

She's so racist to the bone

-Geaux
------

First lady Michelle Obama used a speech Monday that was supposed to be celebrating the opening of a new museum to instead dig deeper the racial divide that’s been growing ever wider during her husband’s presidency.

“Museums and concert halls,” she said, just don’t welcome non-white visitors – especially children – the way they welcome whites.

Speaking at the new Whitney museum in New York City’s meat packing district last week, Obama said she grew up thinking that museums were not places “for someone who looks like me.”

FLOTUS plays race card Museums are for white people - BizPac Review

How will the black race survive?
They do seem to be so delicate and fragile!
So easily offended.
They need arfirmitve action,handouts,welfare,food stamps,help with housing.

If they can't succeed it's always because someone held them back.

The poor things....
Always being dissed!

How will the black race survive?
They do seem to be so delicate and fragile!
So easily offended.
They need arfirmitve action,handouts,welfare,food stamps,help with housing.

If they can't succeed it's always because someone held them back.

The poor things....
Always being dissed!

Except for the ones who are willing to work and think for themselves, like Ben Carson.

That's funny too, since you can't link that either.

You genuinely don't understand the difference between fantasy and reality do you?

I understand it quite well, you however, demonstrate a belief in fantasy every day on this message board. anyone that does not think Mrs Obama is an angry america-hating racist has not been listening for the last 7 years.

Forum List

Back