Attorney accuses Trump of trying to intimidate Cohen ahead of congressional testimony

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
POTUS Trump using his bully pulpit to allegedly make threats against Cohen's family.

What has the USA come to when the POTUS is just a cheap miscreant with no morals or ethics.

It will just raise interest in what Cohen has to expose about Trump and Trump's family.

Attorney accuses Trump of trying to intimidate Cohen ahead of congressional testimony

BY TAL AXELROD - 01/17/19 07:56 PM EST 489

Lanny Davis, the attorney for President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen, accused the president of bullying his client ahead of Cohen’s scheduled testimony to the House Oversight and Reform Committee next month.

“There is genuine fear and it has caused Michael Cohen to consider whether he should go forward or not and he’s not yet made a final decision,” Davis said on MSNBC’s “The Beat with Ari Melber.”
“He’s considering whether to go forward in light of the concerns about his family. My guess is that he won’t let a bully silence him, but I can tell you he is still considering whether to do this or not.”

While Trump said last week he is “not worried” about the hearing, he has railed against his former fixer and lawyer since he began cooperating with federal investigators, labeling him a “rat.”

"Well, there is no information. But he should give information maybe on his father-in-law, because that’s the one that people want to look at," Trump said on Fox News, in comments that Democrats have also suggested were intended as intimidation. He also said Cohen was in trouble on "loans and frauds and taxi cabs."
"Because where does that money — that’s the money in the family. And I guess he didn’t want to talk about his father-in-law — he’s trying to get his sentence reduced. So it’s pretty sad. It’s weak and it’s very sad to watch a thing like that. I couldn’t care less," the president continued.

Cohen was sentenced in December to three years in prison for lying to Congress and violating campaign finance laws regarding payments during the campaign to two women who claimed to have had affairs with Donald Trump. He’s also known to be cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow in 2016.

The president has maintained he has done nothing wrong with relation to Russia or the hush money payments.
Cohen said earlier in a statement he looks forward “to having the privilege of being afforded a platform with which to give a full and credible account of the events which have transpired.”
The announcement of the hearing is the first major power play by Democrats after they took control of the House and all of its investigative powers.

POTUS Trump using his bully pulpit to allegedly make threats against Cohen's family.

What has the USA come to when the POTUS is just a cheap miscreant with no morals or ethics.

It will just raise interest in what Cohen has to expose about Trump and Trump's family.

Lanny Davis, the attorney for President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen, accused the president of bullying his client ahead of Cohen’s scheduled testimony to the House Oversight and Reform Committee next month.

“There is genuine fear and it has caused Michael Cohen to consider whether he should go forward or not and he’s not yet made a final decision,” Davis said on MSNBC’s “The Beat with Ari Melber.”
“He’s considering whether to go forward in light of the concerns about his family. My guess is that he won’t let a bully silence him, but I can tell you he is still considering whether to do this or not.”

While Trump said last week he is “not worried” about the hearing, he has railed against his former fixer and lawyer since he began cooperating with federal investigators, labeling him a “rat.”

"Well, there is no information. But he should give information maybe on his father-in-law, because that’s the one that people want to look at," Trump said on Fox News, in comments that Democrats have also suggested were intended as intimidation. He also said Cohen was in trouble on "loans and frauds and taxi cabs."
"Because where does that money — that’s the money in the family. And I guess he didn’t want to talk about his father-in-law — he’s trying to get his sentence reduced. So it’s pretty sad. It’s weak and it’s very sad to watch a thing like that. I couldn’t care less," the president continued.

Cohen was sentenced in December to three years in prison for lying to Congress and violating campaign finance laws regarding payments during the campaign to two women who claimed to have had affairs with Donald Trump. He’s also known to be cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Moscow in 2016.

The president has maintained he has done nothing wrong with relation to Russia or the hush money payments.
Cohen said earlier in a statement he looks forward “to having the privilege of being afforded a platform with which to give a full and credible account of the events which have transpired.”
The announcement of the hearing is the first major power play by Democrats after they took control of the House and all of its investigative powers.

Cohen is fearful of being Clintonized? Maybe he'll learn to keep his tater trap shut.

Trump startled by cozy Barr-Mueller relationship

President Donald Trump was startled Tuesday as he watched television coverage of his nominee for attorney general describing a warm relationship with the special counsel Robert Mueller in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, according to three people familiar with the matter.

While Barr said during his hearing that Trump "was interested" in hearing about the friendship, the details that emerged this week caught the President off guard, the three sources said. He bristled at Barr's description of the close relationship, complaining to aides he didn't realize how much their work overlapped or that they were so close.

-------------------

Are you worried Donald? A little nervous? Scarred? Good. Keep feeling that way. Then, when it's over, you won't have to feel that way anymore. You'll know what's coming.

DwRK_myWwAAGEaj.jpg

Trump is a spineless, notoriously thin-skinned, idiotic, trust-find brat.

I wouldn't be nervous of him no matter what he threatened.

The guy is a bug.

An incredibly, fat bug...but just a bug.

Last edited:

"Well, there is no information. But he should give information maybe on his father-in-law, because that’s the one that people want to look at," Trump said on Fox News, in comments that Democrats have also suggested were intended as intimidation.

--------------------

That's Trump trying to scare Cohen and intimidate Cohen's family.

Shows you what a slime Trump is.

You have the handcuffs on the wrong guy.
You should show them on McCabe, Strzok, Page, Comey, Ohr, and up the chain.

President Donald Trump was startled Tuesday as he watched television coverage of his nominee for attorney general describing a warm relationship with the special counsel Robert Mueller in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, according to three people familiar with the matter.
While Barr said during his hearing that Trump "was interested" in hearing about the friendship, the details that emerged this week caught the President off guard, the three sources said. He bristled at Barr's description of the close relationship, complaining to aides he didn't realize how much their work overlapped or that they were so close.
Deanie boy loves those anonymous unnamed sources saying they've got Trump this time for sure!! .. :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:

• Banned

Cohen is fearful of being Clintonized? Maybe he'll learn to keep his tater trap shut.

Hossfly would benefit from trap-shutting.

Everyone already knew all this about the Orange Virus long before this.

This is criminal.

Why? They worked for Trump. Trump works for Putin. Once they realized that, they knew their duty to protect the United States.
Putin is not the great guy you and Trump thinks he is. Putin is a murderer.

No one is happy to see Putin the way Trump is.

181113030556-trump-macron-merkel-greet-putin.jpg

It blows my mind that so many Republicans prefer Putin and his minion Trump over democracy.

Don't they know that under Putin and Trump's brand of communism, they would be way worse off than they are now?

deanrd, your TDS is impressive.

BREAKING: American citizens accuse Mueller and his thugs of gestapo tactics, Constitutional violations and attacks on attorney client privilege in multiple break ins at Russia Hoax targets only leading to unrelated shit like income tax issues from 10 years ago.

And also not to do stuff that’s illegal.

Trump is a spineless, notoriously thin-skinned, idiotic, trust-find brat.

I wouldn't be nervous of him no matter what he threatened.

The guy is a bug.

An incredibly, fat bug...but just a bug.
I will give you another view. A ESPN self important female employee condemned Trump having fast food at the Clemson football champs showing up. Molly is treated with blase by Stephen A. and Kellerman when you watch the program. It is like they put up with her. ESPN has to many women on it. Now they can do it, but give the cable subscribers the ability to remove ESPN and anything else they do not want to save money on their bills. Why can't we do this? Molly is married to Jalen Rose from what I read. If Jalen was born in a poor area, no matter what bull he peddles he would not agree with her unless he totally sold out. Yeah..give cable subscribers the right to get rid of stations they do not want. Cable is expensive!

Why? They worked for Trump. Trump works for Putin. Once they realized that, they knew their duty to protect the United States.
Putin is not the great guy you and Trump thinks he is. Putin is a murderer.

No one is happy to see Putin the way Trump is.

181113030556-trump-macron-merkel-greet-putin.jpg
Where is your proof? Putin is a nationalist who was a communist and saw tens of millions of his people killed. He became an Eastern Orthodox Christian and promotes it. He is most likely not that great at it but the people are starting to return to their roots after the Soviet disaster. The globalists installed Communism in Russia a century ago. They punished the Czars. And communism was part of the experiment for world government. Brutal! So today we have morons like AOC promoting the same in a party atmosphere as girls just want to have fun agenda. We have Islamic women who seem to foerget where they come from spouting hate to people who did them no wrong but would be silent in their home countries. Then you have the rest of the broads like Maize and Kamala and Klobaucher and Patty and more who after a disaster no one will listen to for survival. And they will get millions killed before sanity returns. Come on...let a threat come to Hawaii. I do not care! Yo Maize you emasculated us biatch!

Yea right moron whats he going to do cut his allowence threaten to put him in jail

Yea right moron whats he going to do cut his allowence threaten to put him in jail

Donald Trump has the Russian mob on his side.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

Forum List

Back