Michelle Malkin

Anyone suggesting any politician or party ideology caused this kook to do what he did is a dope.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppC00XhVy-Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]​

hahahahaha, you lefties are a REAL JOKE.:cuckoo:
maybe you all should contact your Guberment Reps and have them "SHUT DOWN" ALL political speech and push for them to pass more laws LIMITING our Freedom of Speech. that seems to be where you all are heading anyway.

remember folks, scratch a Liberal find a Fascist.

Methinks a lot of people are back pedaling and protests too much.

This is what we get, this is our regular diet all the time from the left.

ANd then we get posts like the one from Truthmatters that is up on the front page of the site "I won't fear you."

One deranged lefty and all the sudden the right is a hazard again.

You may have noticed we are in a snit about this.

Sarah puts a set of rings on a state, and that is incitement. But this is normal and should be respected.....
1agettypalin.jpg

1apunch.jpg

Palin is finished politically, btw.

LOL, they said the same thing about Reagan and WE SAW how that turned out.
but hey, you all can have all the wet dreams you want about Palin being finished politically.:lol:

Palin put her gun crosshairs on someone who was subsequently shot

Many political careers have been ended over far less

but hey, you all can have all the wet dreams you want about Palin being finished politically.:lol:

Holy smokes. you people just won't GIVE IT UP, will you.
I guess you don't mind being a Progresssive-Commie useful tool.
and I'll ya folks, they have MANY.

Palin is going to have to defend her constant gun centered rhetoric in light of this weekends shootings.

She may seek the safe haven of Fox interviews, but even Fox News will push her on this one.

It will not go away, even if she ignores it

Reagan wasn't repeatedly making a fool of himself between 1976 and 1980.

Palin just lost her favorite schtick. She just lost the use of her airheaded macho shoot-em-up reload!! crap that's been the centerpiece of her rhetorical style and the main source of her popularity with the no-nothing right. What's she going to do,

magically morph into William F. Buckley?

Palin is going to have to defend her constant gun centered rhetoric in light of this weekends shootings.

She may seek the safe haven of Fox interviews, but even Fox News will push her on this one.

You people are INSANE.
To EVEN bring Palin into this tragedy because of some MAP she had on her site is the FAULT of the left and their Comrades in the Lamestream Media.
We the People can NOT let the Democrat-Commie party continue to DESTROY their political opponents this way. we need to STAND UP TO THIS folks.
Contact the Democrat-Commie party and the Lamestream media and voice your displeasure over the RHETORIC they are pushing..

Last edited:

You people are INSANE.
To EVEN bring Palin into this tragedy because of some MAP she had on her site is the FAULT of the left and their Comrades in the Lamestream Media.
We the People can NOT let the Democrat-Commie party continue to DESTROY their political opponents this. we need to STAND UP TO THIS folks.

Miss Palin: How do you explain your refusal to change your crosshairs on Congresswoman Giffords district after she complained about it?

Mis Palin: Can you explain your "Don't retreat, Reload" slogan?

Miss Palin: In light of this weekends shooting, do you plan to change your political rhetoric?

Miss Palin: Why did you remove your crosshairs map from your website?

The questions will keep on coming and will follow palin if she elects to run. This incident and the results of recent polls make it look like Palin will not even run for President

I don't know if it is karma or just bad luck for Palin. But every time she comes up with a slogan to base her candidacy on it comes back to haunt her

"Drill Baby....Drill"......we get the worst oil spill in US History

I'm going to put my political crosshairs on my opponents....one of those opponents gets shot

You people are INSANE.
We the People can NOT let the Democrat-Commie party continue to DESTROY their political opponents this. we need to STAND UP TO THIS folks.

Miss Palin: How do you explain your refusal to change your crosshairs on Congresswoman Giffords district after she complained about it?

Miss Palin: In light of this weekends shooting, do you plan to change your political rhetoric?

The questions will keep on coming and will follow palin if she elects to run. This incident and the results of recent polls make it look like Palin will not even run for President

hahahaha, you all think you have won something, but the AVERAGE citizen who doesn't live in some sort of la la land like you lefties will SEE THROUGH YOUR ALL MADE UP, BULLSHIT. but hey, you can still have a bunch of wet dreams till the ELECTIONS.
and again, how do you like being a "useful tool" for the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party?

Last edited:
The saddest part about this is that the left is all ready trying to use it to push thier agenda forward.

I remember the VT shooting, not all the families had been notified and the left was blathering on about more gun control, while none noticed that thier policy of gun control has made things worse for honest citizens.

Part of the play book I guess. Never let a tragedy go unused.

You people are INSANE.

hahahaha, you all think you have won something, but the AVERAGE citizen who doesn't live in some sort of la la land like you lefties will SEE THROUGH YOUR ALL MADE UP, BULLSHIT. but hey, you can still have a bunch of wet dreams till the ELECTIONS.
and again, how do you like being a "useful tool" for the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party?

Palins approval ratings were dropping before this happened. She will have to scamper to salvage her political future if she has one. Many political careers have ended over much less

Sarah.....you got some splain'n to do!

Palins approval ratings were dropping before this happened. She will have to scamper to salvage her political future if she has one. Many political careers have ended over much less

Sarah.....you got some splain'n to do!

sure if you say so. :uhoh3:
And Sarah Palin has NOTHING TO EXPLAIN to anybody, but if you lefties would like to hold your breath waiting, Please do.

You people are INSANE.
We the People can NOT let the Democrat-Commie party continue to DESTROY their political opponents this way. we need to STAND UP TO THIS folks.
Contact the Democrat-Commie party and the Lamestream media and voice your displeasure over the RHETORIC they are pushing..

It wasn't merely a map. She shrieked it from the highest hills. That woman thought her rhetoric was so damn funny, she used it in every speaking engagement.

Too bad people had to get hurt because of that moron.

You people are INSANE.

It wasn't merely a map. She shrieked it from the highest hills. That woman thought her rhetoric was so damn funny, she used it in every speaking engagement.

Too bad people had to get hurt because of that moron.

go ahead, stick with your lies. :eusa_liar::eusa_hand:

something like this is to much to handle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPIP-i3sdVk&feature=player_embedded#!

And for the record, I am quite sure we could find a similar situation vis a vis rep. sptter acting out, , BUT since we don't have one of those, why didn't this make it on the evening news? We all know why, and it gives them the bravery to spew this hypocrisy now.

They live in a bubble.

Thats really what this has become about on this PR context, it only outrageous when they say so, and in the face of ZERO evidence....

Forum List

Back