Michelle Fields furious at Hannity. Sean pretty well points out she's a liar.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
There is no yanking, there is no almost falling down. All bullshit from this woman all the time. Man she was really going for those book sales.

WOW! Hoaxer Michelle Fields LASHES OUT at Hannity After he Won’t Endorse Her Lewandowski Lies

Jim Hoft Apr 5th, 2016 10:09 am 218 Comments

Crazed hoaxer Michelle Fields is furious at Sean Hannity for not endorsing her outrageous lie and attacks on Corey Lewandowski, Donald Trump’s campaign manager.

Couple of tweets from Hannity.

"Now Michelle Fields is lashing out at Sean Hannity for not joining her in this hoax.

Ok. @Michellefields I wrote u privately. I watched the tape 150 times. I do NOT see what u allege. Sorry I don't. Michelle Fields on Twitter

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) April 5, 2016"

AND

"Hannity then pointed out the obvious – That Fields lied about the brush-up.

My point is I didn't see you "jolted backwards"and "yanked down". And I did not see u "nearly fall to the ground" Michelle Fields on Twitter

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) April 5, 2016"

WOW! Hoaxer Michelle Fields LASHES OUT at Hannity After he Won't Endorse Her Lewandowski Lies - The Gateway Pundit

All that evidence and Hannity won't support her. Tch, tch. Corey is obviously mad man and should be punished severely. Oh and aren't there a whole batch of news personnel. who are demanding he be fired?

Pfffffffffffffffffft! I've see media get out of line before but this one was so outrageous. Her book is due to be released in June and she did get a lot of publicity though.

original.jpg

Yes Trump should apologize to Michelle Fields, something like: "I'm sorry the security camera exposed you as a lying, conniving bitch who tried to get publicity by destroying Corey Lewandowski". I'm not a big Hannity fan, but Kudos to him for calling it like it is.

Forum List

Back