Hannity Getting Suspicious Of Megyn Kelly...Thinks She's With Hillary Due To Her Biased "Reporting"

Megyn Kelly started the attacks on Trump, during the first debate, over a tiff he had with Rosie O'Donnell almost 10 years ago. Today Sean Hannity suspects that Megyn Kelly is secretly with Hillary because her repeatedly making nasty comments about Trump on Twitter and because of her opinions during her broadcasts.

Yuh think???

I wrote this woman off months ago. I used to like her style, but when she attacked Trump during the first debate, in a blatant attempt to destroy his candidacy in the early stages, I have boycotted her show. Frankly, I'd rather watch snails fuck than listen to her for a hour every weeknight at 8pm.

This election has sparked some heated exchanges between family, friends and co-workers — and now between Fox News hosts.

Conservative pundit Sean Hannity leveled what he might consider the worst insult imaginable at anchor Megyn Kelly in a tweet Wednesday night, which said she "clearly" supports Hillary Clinton.

The tweet was apparently in response to Kelly comments earlier in the evening on The Kelly File when she accused both presidential candidates of avoiding tough interviews.

"They're both in their own version of a presidential protection program," Kelly said. She said Clinton makes sure "she is not in a place where she feels uncomfortable or anything unexpected could come at her, which is why she sat for a half an hour with Mary J. Blige, the singer, which is why she did Entertainment Tonight this evening."

But, Kelly didn't stop there. "And Donald Trump, with all due respect to my friend at 10 o'clock, will go on Hannity, and pretty much only Hannity, and will not venture out to the unsafe spaces these days, which doesn't exactly extend the tent."

Trump has made several appearances on Hannity's show and the Fox News personality has been a vocal supporter of Trump.

"@megynkelly u should be mad at @HillaryClinton," Hannity tweeted, apparently unaware Kelly's admonishment was also directed at the Democratic nominee. "Clearly you support her. And @realdonaldtrump did talk to u."

Later, Hannity answered a Twitter user who told him to "stand by your colleagues" by saying, "Sure. When they stand by me."

Megyn Kelly Slams Trump for Only Sitting Down With Hannity and Avoiding ‘Unsafe Spaces’
by Josh Feldman | 9:21 pm, October 5th, 2016
video

megyn-kelly-300x197.jpg
UPDATE –– Hannity has now hit back on Twitter over this in a BIG way. More here and here.

Megyn Kelly threw some shade at Sean Hannity after the debate last week, but tonight she took a far more direct shot at her colleague and fellow Fox primetime host.

To be fair, it was more of a shot at Donald Trump in a segment where Kelly called out both him and Hillary Clinton for sticking with softball interviews instead of subjecting themselves to hard-hitting questions.

And after ripping Clinton for doing interviews with entertainment outlets, Kelly said this:

“Donald Trump, with all due respect to my friend at 10:00, will go on Hannity and pretty much only Hannity and will not venture out to the unsafe spaces these days, which doesn’t exactly expand the tent.”

Never mind the fact that Trump attempted to bury the hatchet months ago and gave her an exclusive interview, which she featured in two episodes of her even broadcast.

After the VP debate Megyn Kelly was making all sorts of snide comments about Trump, interjecting a few patronizing comments to provide a false air of objectivity.

Nope, it's no secret to anyone who has been closely watching Ms Kelly, she obviously has a problem with Trump and just may be on the take from Hillary.

Links
Fox fight: Sean Hannity calls Megyn Kelly a Clinton supporter

Megyn Kelly Slams Trump for Only Sitting Down With Hannity and Avoiding ‘Unsafe Spaces’

Megyn Kelly lands Donald Trump interview

Donald Trump, After Interview With Megyn Kelly: ‘I Like Our Relationship’
LOL Every one but me and thee and we are not so sure of thee!

Typical lib response. Can't argue the point so call somebody a racist.

If Kelly was really concerned about men being demeaning to women, she would not have gone on the Howard Stern Show.

This whole issue is just a Democrat attempt to get women to vote for them. Just like cops shooting blacks is an attempt to get blacks to vote for them. Illegal immigration is just an attempt to get Hispanics to vote Democrat as well.
Democrats aren't interested in solving problems. Their primary concern is getting votes.

That's kinda the point of an election, that whole getting votes bidness. Perhaps if the republican party gave some thought to getting those votes as well .....

Yep.....who gives a fuck about solving problems and doing what is right.

Just get the fucking votes and live high on the hog for the next 2 to 4 years while ignoring the needs of the public.

Forum List

Back