Michelle Bachmann Hires Failed Ross Perot Campaign Manager Ed Rollins. 'Attacks Palin

bahahahahahahahaha USArmy, you're so funny. *gulp* oh wait, you're serious.

She's got a pretty inflated image or herself if she really thought she had a chance of winning anyway.

Palin can win. Her record as a executive office holder proves it. Her policy record was a success and it gave her a 90% approval rating which scared the media and liberals to death.

She's got a pretty inflated image or herself if she really thought she had a chance of winning anyway.

Palin can win. Her record as a executive office holder proves it. Her policy record was a success and it gave her a 90% approval rating which scared the media and liberals to death.
Well I was refering to Bachmann. But I doubt Palin could win either. She'd get no votes from the left and only a portion of the right.

Not to worry. Neither one of them has a chance in hell.
Palin does. Her exceptional record as governor will put her in office. A new movie coming out setting the record straight about her record will change a lot of minds about her in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina later this month. She is only a few points behind Romney right now. Palin has more executive experience than Bachmann at running a government. Her gracious stepping aside at governor so Alaska's government wouldn't be halted by democratic operatives frivilous lawsuits will not hurt her at all. Alaska is still thriving under her set budgets she left to Sean Parnell. Palin took the fight away of Alaska and into mainstream America where she could do the most damage to the democrats and she proved it during the mid term elections helping the republicans take back the House. Palin alone took back 19 of 20 democratically held districts she targeted across the country. That's when President Bill Clinton warned democrats on National Tv to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resiliant like me".
Again, Palin took on Republican and Democrat corruption in Alaska and held a excellent record at governing when it came to the issues. That record outshined Obama's in the 08 campaign and the media didn't want that record to get into the mainstream so they went on the attack tarnishing her reputation based on false accusations to discredit her and her family. They couldn't allow this womans executive record to upstage Obama's lack of a executive one. That is why she is threat to him even as a civilian and that is why the media is always on the attack. Obama will never stand a chance against her head on in debates nor for the presidency. She will attack him on energy, deficits and jobs. She will make a fine patriotic president which Obama is not. Bachmann just killed any chances of her gaining any ground by letting Rollins attack Palin whom endorsed and campaigned for her in the mid terms.

Maybe you should be driving her bus.

He's too busy spanking his monkey every time he posts about her.

Her record as an executive office holder is negated by her quitting her office mid-term. Would you select a doctor to do your open heart surgery if you'd heard that part way thru someone else's surgery, he walked out of the operating room because it was just too stressful? The reasons she left are immaterial. The fact that she left and didn't see it thru tells me everything I need to know about her.

Palin's 80% approval in Alaska was only because she had significant approval from Democrats.

She has no moderate/centrist support now. You can't win without it.

Unlike you lefties who PROCLAIM to be for the woman, and then kick Hillary to the curb to elect a MAN, I mean thug. I wouldn't mind seeing one be President some day....
I like Bauhmann and I don't care that you don't.
:eusa_whistle:

Hillary lost because she's a woman? Wow. That's news to me. Obama won 35% of women, while Clinton won 30%. That's just another reflection of the neck-and-neck campaign.

Hillary would have been a better President than this idiot.

Operation Chaos.

Good one!

zlogo_purple.gif

good grief, grow up.

Someone who takes a jackass-clown like Bachman seriously talking about being serious?!??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Spare me....:rolleyes:

no problem. I don't give a shit what you think of Bauhman, it's not like you'd vote for her anyway, unless she was like your ruthless, ugly, Pelosi, that's the type of women you Liberals prefer, cause they are just like you guys.

ROFLMAO...Why on EARTH would you have any to begin with? :lol:

Unlike you lefties who PROCLAIM to be for the woman, and then kick Hillary to the curb to elect a MAN, I mean thug. I wouldn't mind seeing one be President some day....
I like Bauhmann and I don't care that you don't.
:eusa_whistle:

Hillary lost because she's a woman? Wow. That's news to me. Obama won 35% of women, while Clinton won 30%. That's just another reflection of the neck-and-neck campaign.

LOL, NECK AND NECK, till you all kicked the Hillary to the curb for your inexperienced boyking.

Bachmann is a bimbo grandstander...in the fine conservative tradition of bimbo grandstanders. USArmyRetired is the perfect illustration of the average Bachmann or Palin supporter, if you need a reference.

Bachmann is a bimbo grandstander...in the fine conservative tradition of bimbo grandstanders. USArmyRetired is the perfect illustration of the average Bachmann or Palin supporter, if you need a reference.
Typical Liberal condescending post. Everybody is a bimbo or dumb who doesn't think or act like you lefties... You need to put your nose down some, you're blocking out the sun I'm sure...

Last edited:
Typical Liberal condescending post. Everybody is a bimbo or dumb who doesn't think or act like you lefties... You need to put your nose down some, you're blocking out the sun I'm sure...

So Steph

When Palin and Bachmann have their catfight....Who wins?

Cartoon-Palin-Bachmann-Joke.gif

Last edited:

So Steph

When Palin and Bachmann have their catfight....Who wins?

The one with the biggest bus .

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3729799-post16.html

good grief, grow up.

Someone who takes a jackass-clown like Bachman seriously talking about being serious?!??

no problem. I don't give a shit what you think of Bauhman, it's not like you'd vote for her anyway, unless she was like your ruthless, ugly, Pelosi, that's the type of women you Liberals prefer, cause they are just like you guys.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3729799-post16.html

I don't mind opposing viewpoints. In fact, I want everyone in this great country of ours to have their opinion voiced. My problem with those two is very very specific...they wouldnt be at the level of notoriety they're at if they weren't attractive women.

I watched Fox and Friends along with Morning Joe this morning. I counted about 4 old, white, lackluster men who had great ideas as congressmen, but who have never broken into the national stage like Palin and Bachmann. Part of it boils down to them being attractive women. You can lie and say it doesn't but it does.

Then when they say stupid ass shit...like Paul Revere was warning the British...or Bachmann's faux Constitutional understanding....it's fucking pathetic.

Palin is doing exactly what she should be doing. Cheerleading for America. The American people need to wake up and take our country back from these slimey wieners.

I'll give here that. America needs a little pride instilled in itself.

We're always proud of our country and make sacrifices if we're all in it together. Patriotism isn't defined by class or party.

good grief, grow up.

Better learn how to spell her name if you plan to support her.

That coming from someone whose vocabulary consists solely of insults. You're either one of the biggest hypocrites here or you don't even know what that means.

I don't mind opposing viewpoints. In fact, I want everyone in this great country of ours to have their opinion voiced. My problem with those two is very very specific...they wouldnt be at the level of notoriety they're at if they weren't attractive women.

I watched Fox and Friends along with Morning Joe this morning. I counted about 4 old, white, lackluster men who had great ideas as congressmen, but who have never broken into the national stage like Palin and Bachmann. Part of it boils down to them being attractive women. You can lie and say it doesn't but it does.

Then when they say stupid ass shit...like Paul Revere was warning the British...or Bachmann's faux Constitutional understanding....it's fucking pathetic.

LOl, you name TWO FRIGGEN THINGS and call Palin and Bachmann pathetic. I'd bet money on both of them knowing how to pronounce Corpsman and how many states we have in this country.. and the one you should really be worried about understanding the constitution is your own boyking President. He believes himself to be a friggen DICTATOR.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back