Michelle Bachmann Hires Failed Ross Perot Campaign Manager Ed Rollins. 'Attacks Palin

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
She just sunk her candidacy. Rollins within moments of being hired immediately attacked Sarah Palin by saying she wasn't serious and had the VP cadidacy handed to her. First thing is Palin is a civilian and hasn't announced a candidacy for the Presidency. Second thing, aren't all VP candidates handed the job by being picked by the presidential candidate? Why yes. The hiring of Rollins who led a failed campaign for Ross Perot and Mike Huckabee reflects on Bachmann’s knowledge and instincts. Either she fires him ASAP, or she looses any conservative support she had for this unwarranted attack on Palin who Bachmann praised profusely for helping republicans take the house with her endorsements. Bachmann doesn't have the executive experience like Palin has. Michele Bachmann is just a tool of the establishament GOP to try and keep Palin out of the race. That’s what my instincts have been saying ever since she got in the race. Romney has probably promised her the VP slot to boot if she divides the Tea Party base that want to vote for Palin.

Ed Rollins | Sarah Palin | Michele Bachmann Campaign | The Daily Caller

She just sunk her candidacy. Rollins within moments of being hired immediately attacked Sarah Palin by saying she wasn't serious and had the VP cadidacy handed to her. First thing is Palin is a civilian and hasn't announced a candidacy for the Presidency. Second thing, aren't all VP candidates handed the job by being picked by the presidential candidate? Why yes. The hiring of Rollins who led a failed campaign for Ross Perot and Mike Huckabee reflects on Bachmann’s knowledge and instincts. Either she fires him ASAP, or she looses any conservative support she had for this unwarranted attack on Palin who Bachmann praised profusely for helping republicans take the house with her endorsements. Bachmann doesn't have the executive experience like Palin has. Michele Bachmann is just a tool of the establishament GOP to try and keep Palin out of the race. That’s what my instincts have been saying ever since she got in the race. Romney has probably promised her the VP slot to boot if she divides the Tea Party base that want to vote for Palin.

Noone was going to vote for her anyways dude, it's no big deal. By the way, Herman Caine is who I would vote for now.....let's see them try to call me a racist this time!!!! HEEHEE!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDkacOveF0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDkacOveF0[/ame]

Last edited:
...but that's certainly the implication at first glance. At the moment I am too pissed to see straight. I just read the same article on Yahoo that Michele Bachmann hired Ed Rollins to run her campaign. My first thought was: Good move, hiring a Reagan guy. (I have no problem with the fact that he worked for Perot. I was all for the Reform Party till the "little General with a bad haircut" as Rush called him bailed then re-entered the race). But what the hell is Ed Rollins major malfunction? He immediately creates the headline for the left: "Michele Bachmann's camp says Palins not serious," when he critisizes(sp) Palin leaving the Governorship early, on an interview with Brian Kilmeade (Gee, I think Oblabla left his Senate seat early to pursue other things didn't he? But not a word about that)
Of course, the implication is that this is Michele's view when what she has actually said, is as I would expect, much more positive and diplomatic than her advisor, saying the two conservatives were friends: "I compare myself to Barack Obama. Not to any of the other Republican candidates," she told George Stephanopoulos when he asked her what sets her apart from Palin.
"First of all, I want to say I like Sarah Palin a lot. We’re friends and I don’t consider her a competitor. I consider her a friend. But my comparison ultimately is to Barack Obama,” Bachmann said.

Has Ed Rollins, (who, as I mentioned, worked for Reagan) forgotten Reagan's 11th commandment: "Thou shalt not speak ill of thy fellow Republicans (read Conservatives)? If he has forgotten it, IMO, he is about as worthless as Karl Rove who has no problem criticizing the nominee after they win the primary if it doesn't happen to be his candidate. As he did in throwing the Tea Party candidate Christine O'Donnell overboard "after" she had won the primary in Delaware (I believe possibly costing her the election). I've had no use for the guy since. Can you say RINO? As far as I'm concerned he can stick his little "white board" where the sun don't shine. We've got to quit "eating our own" or we are going to get four more years of "Iman Barack Hussein Obamadinejad". If Michele wants this nomination IMO, she'd better have a chat with Rollins who knows better. If he doesn't dummy up, he goes away IMO. Regards, Russ

The nine scariest words in the English language: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help" Ronald Wilson Reagan

Hey, tropic lightning, don't sweat palin, she is on nothing more then a distraction tour, if she runs it will be as vice again. I would love to see Christy run, a Christy/Palin ticket would be sweet, but his fatass will wait until 2016 "Inwhich I hope it's not too late, we need his big ass right now". I would vote christy right now in a heart beat just because the left criticized him too early, which leads me to believe he is a more than serious threat to them.

So much for Palin and Bachmann being friends.

Ross Perot had a successful campaign until he started acting nutty. Ed Rollins might do very well for Bachmann. She has made mistakes but if she listens, gets the teaparty backing and I think she'll do both, he could bring her to the top of the pack.

It's troubling how potential political talent like Perot, Palin, some others can sabotage themselves by thinking they know it all and the campaign staff is just there to stuff envelopes or something.

I just lost a little respect for Bachmann for hiring this jerk.

wake up Michelle..or else

Failed? I understand you guys not liking what was said and I respect that but in no way can you call Rollins failed.

Jesus Christ could run as a 3rd party candidate and wouldn't get the % of votes that Ross got with today's media and the 2 parties teaming up against them legislatively.

ROFLMAO...Why on EARTH would you have any to begin with? :lol:

Unlike you lefties who PROCLAIM to be for the woman, and then kick Hillary to the curb to elect a MAN, I mean thug. I wouldn't mind seeing one be President some day....
I like Bauhmann and I don't care that you don't.
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Good one!

zlogo_purple.gif

Unlike you lefties who PROCLAIM to be for the woman, and then kick Hillary to the curb to elect a MAN, I mean thug. I wouldn't mind seeing one be President some day....

Wow...voting based on gender. That's brilliant...(Bachman isn't...she's batshit crazy) :lol:

Wow...voting based on gender. That's brilliant...(Bachman isn't...she's batshit crazy) :lol:

hahahaha, you Liberals would know about voting on GENDER. You all like them men to lead you around by the nose. That is why you all voted in a inexperienced, JUNIOR SENATOR with no record to speak of to be your PRESIDENT, over a WOMAN..

As opposed to race?

hahahaha, you Liberals would know about voting on GENDER. You all like them men to lead you around by the nose. That is why you all voted in a inexperienced, JUNIOR SENATOR with no record to speak of to be your PRESIDENT, over a WOMAN..

Odd...I recall the 2008 campaign quite well and I remember one candidate running a better campaign than the other. Had nothing to do with gender OR race.

Forum List

Back