Michelle Bachmann Hires Failed Ross Perot Campaign Manager Ed Rollins. 'Attacks Palin

white-liberal-guilt1.jpg

I just lost a little respect for Bachmann for hiring this jerk.

wake up Michelle..or else

ROFLMAO...Why on EARTH would you have any to begin with? :lol:

Unlike you lefties who PROCLAIM to be for the woman, and then kick Hillary to the curb to elect a MAN, I mean thug. I wouldn't mind seeing one be President some day....
I like Bauhmann and I don't care that you don't.
:eusa_whistle:

Operation Chaos.

Wow...voting based on gender. That's brilliant...(Bachman isn't...she's batshit crazy) :lol:

hahahaha, you Liberals would know about voting on GENDER. You all like them men to lead you around by the nose. That is why you all voted in a inexperienced, JUNIOR SENATOR with no record to speak of to be your PRESIDENT, over a WOMAN..

Odd...I recall the 2008 campaign quite well and I remember one candidate running a better campaign than the other. Had nothing to do with gender OR race.

They like to play the Race Card Card.

hahahaha, you Liberals would know about voting on GENDER. You all like them men to lead you around by the nose. That is why you all voted in a inexperienced, JUNIOR SENATOR with no record to speak of to be your PRESIDENT, over a WOMAN..

Odd...I recall the 2008 campaign quite well and I remember one candidate running a better campaign than the other. Had nothing to do with gender OR race.

They like to play the Race Card Card.

I really liked Hillary in the beginning...and then she went way too negative. I'm tired of that crap. Leave the shit throwing to folks like us! :D

It doesn't sound good for Michelle Bachman at this point. Two reasons why: First she should hire someone who knows how to WIN a campaign - not a ross perot loser. She should go to Karl Rove or someone like him and hire him - he can win!

Second, I hope Michelle Bachman doesn't resort to this type negative attack or she loses not only my support in the voting booth but also my financial support. I like both these women and wish they would be a dynamic duo - Sarah as Pres and Bachman as VP - then Bachman moving up to Pres in two terms. That would have good leadership for the next 16 years and give our country a chance to regain its footing and status and to get our debt under control!

Their skills compliment each other - Palin has the executive experience and Bachman the senate and wahington politics experience, but engaging in a cat fight only makes them appear sleezy, stupid and not smart. This gives the press fodder for jokes and Saturday night live material for the upcoming campaign. THeir skit about Sarah is what made her the laughing stock of the country!

This is NOT the time to cat fight and I hope they get the message of working together. I will lose respect for Bachman if she continues to engage in this type behavior!

Your thoughts?

I think it's so cute that USArmyRetired is worried about Palin's bimbo rival Bachmann enough to start a thread blasting her. Awwwww. Scared that the Bachmann bimbo will usurp Sarah's thunder?

Understand that the lame stream media as Palin calls them will savage anyone who tries to defeat Obama - look at what has happened to candidates who have thrown their hats in the ring so far. You must have a smart man or woman to run a campaign who knows how to defeat the press and their slime reporting and who can help their candidate win!

Palin has learned that lesson by ignorning the press. Bachmann hasn't in hiring this failed campaign manager! That shows me she may not have the moxy to be president - a poor choice to start her campaign doesn't speak highly or her thinking or her ability to plan ahead and that reflects on her choices if she were to become President!

Consider the following about Palin: They call her stupid and ineffective and a loser yet the press froths at the mouth whenever she speaks! They fight to get on her tour bus or plane or to be able to follow her around the country. Any words she utters are carried for days in the lame stream press. If she wasn't so powerful and charismatic and SMART, then why is the press denigrating her or even writing about her? huh?

Why are they so concerned about her? They are AFRAID of her and the fact that she has about 60% of the country behind her currently!

Bachmann needs to hire a winning campaign manager - like Karl Rove - to win. Ross Perot was a oddity like Ron Paul - he had his adherents but not much else to back his campaign. We need someone who can win a campaign and a conservative to win the White House.

I like Bachmann and Palin and wish they would do a dynamic duo campaign. But if Bachmann keeps up the negativity - she loses my vote and my financial support!

Last edited:
The hiring of Rollins who led a failed campaign for Ross Perot and Mike Huckabee reflects on Bachmann’s knowledge and instincts.

Perhaps she was thinking of that time he led a very successful presidential campaign: the one culminating in Reagan's '84 landslide.

Rollins is a player

His hiring moves Bachmann up the list. I still look at her as a third party Tea Party candidate

She just sunk her candidacy. Rollins within moments of being hired immediately attacked Sarah Palin by saying she wasn't serious and had the VP cadidacy handed to her. First thing is Palin is a civilian and hasn't announced a candidacy for the Presidency. Second thing, aren't all VP candidates handed the job by being picked by the presidential candidate? Why yes. The hiring of Rollins who led a failed campaign for Ross Perot and Mike Huckabee reflects on Bachmann’s knowledge and instincts. Either she fires him ASAP, or she looses any conservative support she had for this unwarranted attack on Palin who Bachmann praised profusely for helping republicans take the house with her endorsements. Bachmann doesn't have the executive experience like Palin has. Michele Bachmann is just a tool of the establishament GOP to try and keep Palin out of the race. That’s what my instincts have been saying ever since she got in the race. Romney has probably promised her the VP slot to boot if she divides the Tea Party base that want to vote for Palin.

Ed Rollins | Sarah Palin | Michele Bachmann Campaign | The Daily Caller

Don't you mean she'll lose the racist, anti-Semitic support?

Unlike you lefties who PROCLAIM to be for the woman, and then kick Hillary to the curb to elect a MAN, I mean thug. I wouldn't mind seeing one be President some day....
I like Bauhmann and I don't care that you don't.
:eusa_whistle:

Wow...voting based on gender. That's brilliant...(Bachman isn't...she's batshit crazy) :lol:

I guess the Race Card Card isn't enough anymore....now comes the Gender Card.

In late January, Rollins appeared on CNN, where he's been a frequent commentator, to discuss the Republican Party's response to President Barack Obama's State of the Union address. After praising Obama's speech and the GOP's official rebuttal, given by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), Rollins dismissed Bachmann's poorly produced "tea party response." In doing so, Rollins questioned Bachmann's role as a credible Republican leader. Moreover, he suggested Bachmann ought not be representing the Republican Party.

oops!!!

Bachmann's Campaign Guru in January: She's Not a "Serious Player" | Mother Jones

She just sunk her candidacy. Rollins within moments of being hired immediately attacked Sarah Palin by saying she wasn't serious and had the VP cadidacy handed to her. First thing is Palin is a civilian and hasn't announced a candidacy for the Presidency. Second thing, aren't all VP candidates handed the job by being picked by the presidential candidate? Why yes. The hiring of Rollins who led a failed campaign for Ross Perot and Mike Huckabee reflects on Bachmann’s knowledge and instincts. Either she fires him ASAP, or she looses any conservative support she had for this unwarranted attack on Palin who Bachmann praised profusely for helping republicans take the house with her endorsements. Bachmann doesn't have the executive experience like Palin has. Michele Bachmann is just a tool of the establishament GOP to try and keep Palin out of the race. That’s what my instincts have been saying ever since she got in the race. Romney has probably promised her the VP slot to boot if she divides the Tea Party base that want to vote for Palin.

Ed Rollins | Sarah Palin | Michele Bachmann Campaign | The Daily Caller

That surprised me, only because Ed Rollins is a rather "fair and balanced" political operative, not a member of the loonier far right. I've been hearing that Bachmann has a lot more savvy than Palin, and her wild-eyed assessments of the past aren't indicative of her overall capabilities. So that's probably where Ed Rollins can help her out. The fact that he was a campaign advisor to Ross Perot and Mike Huckabee means nothing. They can't always pick the winner.

Forum List

Back