Michell Obama says: Malia and Sasha are not my children because I am a transexual

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Michelle Obama says: “Malia and Sasha are not my children, because i am transsexual” -
The following excerpt is the true biographical information of Michelle Obama, given to sources by a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family

“Michelle Obama, former First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I can't help but post this, this is a great CONSPIRACY or is it? LMFAO

Michelle Obama says: “Malia and Sasha are not my children, because i am transsexual” -
The following excerpt is the true biographical information of Michelle Obama, given to sources by a former member of the First Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family

“Michelle Obama, former First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like you forgot to take your meds again. :eusa_naughty:

Lithium_Carbonate_300_100_fit-catalog.png

Last edited:
I never really understood the personal attacks against Michelle Obama. Disagree with her all you want, but critics took the disrespect to a new level.

Wait a minute... he won twice, must be "butthurt" on your part....

• Banned

:chillpill::clap::dance::bowdown::bow2::dev3:

Looks like you need some, hate to tell you OVER AND OVER AGAIN I'M NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO MAKE BIG PHARAM RICH . Obviously you are since that's your first indoctrinated thought of take a pill.

You must take twenty a day.

Liver failure
Type 2 diabetes
high blood pressure
blood thinner

should I keep going.

Looks like you need some, hate to tell you OVER AND OVER AGAIN I'M NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO MAKE BIG PHARAM RICH . Obviously you are since that's your first indoctrinated thought of take a pill.

You must take twenty a day.

Liver failure
Type 2 diabetes
high blood pressure
blood thinner

should I keep going.
Sure, go on. I obviously got under your skin with that one as you responded twice to that one post and are talking about posting a third.

:dance:

Thank you once again for underlining exactly how much cred you have.

I never really understood the personal attacks against Michelle Obama. Disagree with her all you want, but critics took the disrespect to a new level.
So you also believe that the personal attacks by the LIB MSM Trump haters on Trump's family is also disrespectful?

So you also believe that the personal attacks by the LIB MSM Trump haters on Trump's family is also disrespectful?

I will say that I think his younger children are off limits. If his family are involving themselves in the government then they are not immune from criticism.

Forum List

Back