Michele Bachmann Mangles Revolutionary History

Three separate but equal branches of government. Do you understand? It's a lot like "rock, paper, scissors".

You did not make it through community college much less a bachelor's degree, did you?

We all see you failed to address my point and had to resort to a personal insult, which is the tactic of loser lefties when they can't respond to the truth. Maybe a nap would be a good idea for you right about now. If you continue you're gonna get your ass kicked real good.

I will continue to treat you as so poorly and unsuccessfully try to treat others. You clearly do not understand the American system whatsoever. If you got through college it was a Patrick Henry, Liberty, or Bob Jones program. But you did not get through even those pitiful excuses. Pitiful.

If you, JF, are still relying on hope and change from the far wack right, you will wait forever.

You did not make it through community college much less a bachelor's degree, did you?

We all see you failed to address my point and had to resort to a personal insult, which is the tactic of loser lefties when they can't respond to the truth. Maybe a nap would be a good idea for you right about now. If you continue you're gonna get your ass kicked real good.

I will continue to treat you as so poorly and unsuccessfully try to treat others. You clearly do not understand the American system whatsoever. If you got through college it was a Patrick Henry, Liberty, or Bob Jones program. But you did not get through even those pitiful excuses. Pitiful.

In other words....."whaa, whaaa, whaa, oh whoa is me". Poor Jake. You got your collective asses kicked and your losing ground. You and your pals in Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio and others soon to come are being treated exactly like you deserve to be treated. You arrogant bastards need to be reminded who the boss is.

If you, JF, are still relying on hope and change from the far wack right, you will wait forever.

I don't look to anyone, expecially politicians, to find hope and change. I live my life by the course I chart, not some political hack who promises me free health care, free education, blah, blah, blah for my vote. I respect myself and my country too much to be bought for so little.

In other words, you have no idea about what you are talking, JackFate. Thought so. Yet you have been bought by the far wack right blathering. Hmmm. I will put you on ignore now, for you have nothing of worth of offer.

JackFate can't take what he tries to dish out.

Keep crying, little one.

I'm kicking your scrawny lying ass all over the place. Everyone can see it. You should have taken that nap that I suggested.

People like you get up from the toilet and have the urgent need to turn around and look down to see what just happened. Most of us can figure it out.

Keep crying, little one.

I'm kicking your scrawny lying ass all over the place. Everyone can see it. You should have taken that nap that I suggested.

People like you get up from the toilet and have the urgent need to turn around and look down to see what just happened. Most of us can figure it out.

funny... i've seen your posts. and i've never once seen you be truthful, much less kick someone's butt.

just sayin'

Keep crying, little one.

funny... i've seen your posts. and i've never once seen you be truthful, much less kick someone's butt.

just sayin'

Considering the source, I consider that a compliment. Thanks. I look forward to you and Jake's critiques. I secretly have the need for approval from pusillanimous dweebs. It's my only fault.

I believe that a strong centralized government was not possible at the time of the founding of this country due to limitations in communications and transportation. At the time, it made sense to delegate more power to the states
I lived through the civil rights era and saw the abuses of States rights. The belief that individual states can decide how their people should be treated. I have also seen the expansion in the US economically and as a world power since we moved to a centralized government
There are no major economic powers in the world that operates on a states rights form of government

RW, I trust the portion posted above answers your comment about civil rights. As for being the only economic power that operates on a states rights form of government, there's no reason we couldn't be (we're the only country that does a lot of things). The federal government has ALWAYS controlled international trade and tariffs, so that would be the same, bigger government or not. Likewise, the federal government has ALWAYS had the sole authority to conduct foreign policy, so that did not change, either. Big government has made us more despotic at home, and more aggressive abroad, but that would have likely occurred anyway. We got our present place in the world, (complete with a lot of the trappings of empire), largely by default, after two world wars innervated the former great powers of Europe, and not by having the federal government run roughshod over the sovereignty of the states.

Of course, you, as a government employee, benefit from Big Government, so it's understandable you don't wish to bite the hand that feeds you; however, those of us who are not feeding at the public teat may have a different take on the matter, which ought to be understandable to you.

Yes ....I benefit from Big Government. I doubt you believe our armed services should operate on a States rights basis.

And yes, as I stated in the post previous to yours, I am proud of my service on the " public teat"
There again, RW, the armed services have always been a federal matter; starts right in the Preamble to the Constitution, remember (...provide for the common defense..."); I suppose one could consider the National Guard something of an exception but that's being pretty narrowly technical.The fact is, though, that the constitution pretty much enumerates the things a central government does well; defense, providing a uniform currency, regulating foreign trade, managing foreign affairs, resolving disputes between the states, regulating interstate commerce; the point is, the constitution already provided for that. We don't have to keep expanding its role, though. Centralized does not always mean better, and we need not have the federal government creating agencies to do what the states are already doing; if we kept that up, we'd have no need for state and local governments (and sometimes, we know better how to solve local problems than some bureaucrat in Washington does). "One size fits all" solutions are not always the best.

As for yourself, if you do a good job, and you feel you're doing something constructive, by all means, be proud of your work (like anyone else who cares how he does his job). Just simply recognize that you do have a vested interest in the maintenance and expansion of federal agencies, that those in the private sector do not necessarily share; that's all.

How did righties respond to Obamacare?

I'm shocked, you are usually so logical. The reference was to opposing legislation through the courts and you whiffed and gave an example which didn't involve legislation through the courts but limiting the legislature to enacting laws that are Constitutional. You're usually such a strict adherent to logical reasoning whether it works for your against your cause that I can't believe you missed that one. I guess it just goes to show that everyone, even you, miss one once in awhile.

You never oppose legislation itself through the courts. You pick a specific aspect of that legislation and hope to prove it is unconstitutional. Logic would show your hypocrisy in declaring the left alone uses the court system to strike down laws.
The conservative movement, after being unable to block Obamacare through the legislative process immediately went running to the courts

Dude, no one says the Left uses the courts to "strike down laws." The issue is legislation through the courts. This is like the stupid thread where they were saying the tea party opposed taxes on constitutional ground when it's spending they oppose. It's also why I just give up on rational conversation with liberals. You can't address the real points logically because you'd lose every time. So you take issues and misunderstand them. Or you're just stupid. Who knows...

I'm shocked, you are usually so logical. The reference was to opposing legislation through the courts and you whiffed and gave an example which didn't involve legislation through the courts but limiting the legislature to enacting laws that are Constitutional. You're usually such a strict adherent to logical reasoning whether it works for your against your cause that I can't believe you missed that one. I guess it just goes to show that everyone, even you, miss one once in awhile.

You never oppose legislation itself through the courts. You pick a specific aspect of that legislation and hope to prove it is unconstitutional. Logic would show your hypocrisy in declaring the left alone uses the court system to strike down laws.
The conservative movement, after being unable to block Obamacare through the legislative process immediately went running to the courts

Dude, no one says the Left uses the courts to "strike down laws." The issue is legislation through the courts. This is like the stupid thread where they were saying the tea party opposed taxes on constitutional ground when it's spending they oppose. It's also why I just give up on rational conversation with liberals. You can't address the real points logically because you'd lose every time. So you take issues and misunderstand them. Or you're just stupid. Who knows...
He knows that...or does he? He has been afflicted by sewer gas...so you never know...

The only reason for the Courts are to exercise LAW as superimposed upon the Constitution...and nothing more. They are NOT there to order any new law(s) [As some have done]...just simply interpret...

That's IT.

Jeez, T is brain dead, Kaz does not understand, and apparently JackFate continues to lie.

Romney can beat Obama next year, if the wack far far right are unable to affect the primaries early next year.

BHO is a shoo in again if it is Sarah, Michelle, Huck, or Newt. Check the polls, schmoes.

Hmmm . . . are these guys (like T, bigreb, JackFate, mini, kaz, and other assorted wacks) super clever secret plants from the far left. They are sure working for the left's victory.

He knows that...or does he? He has been afflicted by sewer gas...so you never know...

The only reason for the Courts are to exercise LAW as superimposed upon the Constitution...and nothing more. They are NOT there to order any new law(s) [As some have done]...just simply interpret...

That's IT.

when were new laws ordered by the court? (aside from citizens united?)

it would be truly nice if you wack jobs who talk about what the courts are supposed to do ...

actually knew what the courts are supposed to do.

nutbar...

No big deal, just a mistake on her part that means nothing.
I want to know where her birth certificate is. No possible way she was born in America.
How can someone like here be in office when no one has seen her birth certificate?

Bachmann flubs Revolutionary War geography in NH - Yahoo! News

NASHUA, N.H. – U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota stood before New Hampshire Republicans with a tea bag clutched in her hand Saturday, but her grasp on Revolutionary War geography wasn't quite as tight.
Before headlining a GOP fundraiser, the possible presidential hopeful told a group of students and conservative activists in Manchester, "You're the state where the shot was heard around the world in Lexington and Concord."
But those first shots of the Revolutionary War were fired in Massachusetts, not New Hampshire.

"So I misplaced the battles Concord and Lexington by saying they were in New Hampshire," Bachmann posted on her Facebook page later. "It was my mistake, Massachusetts is where they happened. New Hampshire is where they are still proud of it!"

Though Bachmann probably wasn't the first to confuse Concord, N.H., with Concord, Mass., her mistake was striking given her roots in the tea party movement, which takes its name from the dumping of tea into Boston Harbor by angry American colonists in December 1773, 16 months before the Battle of Lexington Green.

This isn't the first time she has had fucked up like this, first history and now geography, with a teabag in her hand. This is the shit that Repugs get when they select what they perceive to be beauty over brains, even though Bachmann is by no means a pretty woman to most people.

I read about this the other say and laughed my rear off!!! She is such an idiot!!! The right wing must be so proud. :lol:

No big deal, just a mistake on her part that means nothing.
I want to know where her birth certificate is. No possible way she was born in America.
How can someone like here be in office when no one has seen her birth certificate?

Yeah fucking right, this was no gaffe, she fucked up before with American history and slavery.

Forum List

Back