Micheal Moore is a racists pig!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/874651/posts

Michael Moore is a racist pig!
The Washington Dispatch ^ | Jan 10, 2003 | Geoff Metcalf

Posted on 03/24/2003 9:17:19 PM PST by TBP

read a piece by Yasmin Alibhai-Brown in the London Independent that made my blood boil.

Fat, slovenly, left wing, radical big-mouth Michael Moore pontificated to a London audience that the victims of 9/11 on the hijacked planes were wimps and if only more bad-ass black ganstas were on board . . . “If the passengers had included black men, he claimed, those killers, with their puny bodies and unimpressive small knives, would have been crushed by the dudes, who as we all know take no disrespect from anybody.”

Notwithstanding Moore’s myopic and inaccurate stereotyping, he seems to have overlooked the real hero passengers who DID attack the hijackers and aborted one of the terrorist missions with a Pyrric victory that cost them their lives.

Teddy Roosevelt noted, “It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.”

Brown writes, “God save us from such stupid white men, especially now, when in the US and the UK, black people's lives are being ripped to shreds by drugs, lawlessness, fear and frightful violence plus the endless circle of racism, exclusion and incarceration. This is not awesome, Mr. Moore; it is a calamity, for descendants of slaves unimaginably more so.”

Using Moore’s monumentally flawed reasoning, every black ghetto and high crime area suffering the epidemic of drugs, lawlessness, fear and violence must be the fault of gutless black men? Scaredy-cats intimidated into sheep like submission by inarticulate bullies and gangs lacking the stones to confront their tormentors.

As Moore rants about “how the passengers on the planes on 11 September were scaredy-cats because they were mostly white.” He conveniently ignores the obvious collorary that residents in high crime areas must be wimpy scaredy-cats to allow criminals to rule with unchecked violence.

You can’t have it both ways Mikey (you sanctimonious bubble of pus).

Talk about racist bovine excrement! Classic double standard liberal clap trap. Can you imagine if Clarence Thomas or J.C. Watts had even suggested anything so outrageous? ABCCBSNBCBBCCNNNewYorkTimesWashingtonPost et all would flog the outrage for a month. However, when a leftwing radical darling pukes racist, stereotypical falsehoods, he gets a pass? It is sufficiently reprehensible to gag maggots.

It defies reason that this pretentious hack has somehow positioned himself into any prominence based on one semi-professional documentary about his inability to interview Roger Smith, then Chairman of General Motors? Roger Ebert in his 1989 review of ‘Roger and Me’ wrote, “Moore has struck a nerve with this movie. There are many Americans, I think, who have not lost the ability to think and speak in plain English-- to say what they mean. These people were driven mad by the 1980s, in which a new kind of bureaucratese was spawned by Ronald Reagan and his soulmates-- a new manner of speech by which it became possible to "address the problem" while saying nothing and yet somehow conveying optimism. Ebert apparently considered Moore a “genius”. I do not share that opinion. However opinions are like sphincters…we all have them. Well Mr. Ebert, this is my modest attempt to think and speak (write) in plain (arguably too plain) English to say what I mean.

However what is most galling is the inimitable yet chronic double standard the darlings of the left enjoy. The selectivity of the mainstream media in choosing to showcase ‘celebrity idiots’ when they endorse the liberal left’s doctrine and to completely ignore the hypocrisy of the defenders of the downtrodden living high and cheapshotting anyone who has the misfortune to be even modestly successful by merit of hard work.

Michael Moore should be placed in stocks at ‘Ground Zero’ (right next to Senator Patty Murray) and free rotten vegetables and animal offal should be provided to families of 9/11 victims.

Damn, you guys are SO wrong about Michael Moore, for he is NOT a racist.

You guys should know by now that only Republicans, white AND black, can be racists. When liberals say things like this or call Condy & Powell "house slaves," they are just being "thoughtful" & "provocative."

Speaking of being "thoughtful & provocative".........

Michael Moore, just a few weeks ago, said that the terrorists & insurgents in Iraq, the ones killing our soldiers & innocent Iraqis, are "freedom fighters & the TRUE Minutemen," and that "they will win."
Gee, and liberals get outraged when we question their patriotism.

Now, please stop saying bad things about him, lest the ACLU charges all of us with hate crimes, ok?

Good point !------Lets just accept the racist label and ask em what else is wrong with white republicans. I want the whole list !

I may have to take back every nice thing I've said about Moore. Loved Roger and Me, Columbine and his old tv show.... but this article makes him sound like a total fucking whacko!

What's up Mikey? Go back to Detroit/Lancing and talk like that, probably start another riot...

Forum List

Back