A run on Gold....

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
If the market continues to fall on the threats that many are really starting to see, do you believe there will be a run on gold?

I was talking to my wife about this earlier this morning. Frankly, I think it is time to get out of the market (and the bank as much as possible). If the perverbial sh*t hits the fan, good luck trying to redeem your stocks or even getting money out of your checking account.

Don't panic potman----The world money mongers have this all under control. They need the system to succeed until they have it all. BTW I need a good link re: the world bank. Any honest suggestions?

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
actually, any account that is not an investment account is protected by the FDIC. Meaning that your money in your account is YOUR money. Banks can't touch it.

duh.... I know that. However, the FDIC only insures up to $100,000. Secondly, I am talking about the perverbial shit really hitting the fan. In that case, do you really think the FDIC is going to have the time or wherewithall to make sure I get my $100,000?

Forum List

Back