Micheal Brown Gentle Giant

The Real Micheal Brown thug scum bag thief

I see by the agree and informative and thank yous that people are quick to jump on racist bandwagons:

2vmey40.jpg

Take a read of what people had to say in that video's comments section. Unbridled racism at its most naked.

What does it say to you that someone took a video they knew was not Michael Brown and deliberately fabricated a lie from it in order to feed the racist appetite?

What does it say about you that you greedily drank that piss without engaging any brain cells to think critically about it?

And what does it say that, after said premise is demolished, they'll go on with the Bigot Brigade Rhetoric as if said demolishment never happened?

:lalala:

And what does it say about you? That you are willing to defend a dead thug over the beat down of an old man. Not one of you has said shit about the old man and what was done to him.

"Defend a dead thug"? Where did I do that?

Oh wait, I forgot -- it's a "facts optional" thread.

Talking to
The Real Micheal Brown thug scum bag thief

I see by the agree and informative and thank yous that people are quick to jump on racist bandwagons:

2vmey40.jpg

Take a read of what people had to say in that video's comments section. Unbridled racism at its most naked.

What does it say to you that someone took a video they knew was not Michael Brown and deliberately fabricated a lie from it in order to feed the racist appetite?

What does it say about you that you greedily drank that piss without engaging any brain cells to think critically about it?

And what does it say that, after said premise is demolished, they'll go on with the Bigot Brigade Rhetoric as if said demolishment never happened?

:lalala:

And what does it say about you? That you are willing to defend a dead thug over the beat down of an old man. Not one of you has said shit about the old man and what was done to him.

"Defend a dead thug"? Where did I do that?

Oh wait, I forgot -- it's a "facts optional" thread.

I stand corrected I thought G5000 made the comment, not you Pogo.

Does it matter?

Does it matter that someone deliberately fabricated a lie about a dead person and fed it to a horde of racist rubes who greedily swallowed it down?

OF COURSE IT MATTERS!

God forbid you dumb fuck parroting rubes should ever learn to think. What chance would your manipulators have then?

If it's good enough for Hillary it should be good enough for you.
what-difference-does-it-make.jpg
Full quote:

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
Oh poor Bodey, the full quote doesn't make any difference. Hillary's job was to know BEFORE Bengazi happened; and she did. The Obama administration simply chose to do nothing about it feeding four people to an angry mob to die. The only people that need to be brought to Justice are Hillary and Obama, both murdering scumbags.

What difference at this time does it make? Plenty to the Stevens, Smith,Woods and Doherty families because their loved ones were left to die by a person who wants to be the next president of the USA.

Ah...as in "what difference does it make"....to you. :rofl:

Oh poor Bodey, the full quote doesn't make any difference. Hillary's job was to know BEFORE Bengazi happened; and she did. The Obama administration simply chose to do nothing about it feeding four people to an angry mob to die. The only people that need to be brought to Justice are Hillary and Obama, both murdering scumbags.

What difference at this time does it make? Plenty to the Stevens, Smith,Woods and Doherty families because their loved ones were left to die by a person who wants to be the next president of the USA.

The irony of retards is rich, isn't it.

Ooops. We fucked up and fell for a lie. Quick! Cover up our mistake with a BENGHAAAAAAZI diversion!

Does it matter?

Does it matter that someone deliberately fabricated a lie about a dead person and fed it to a horde of racist rubes who greedily swallowed it down?

OF COURSE IT MATTERS!

God forbid you dumb fuck parroting rubes should ever learn to think. What chance would your manipulators have then?

If it's good enough for Hillary it should be good enough for you.
what-difference-does-it-make.jpg
Full quote:

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

Oh please! Hillary knew there were numerous requests to leave by the Ambassador before the Benghazi attacks,13 if I remember correctly. Obama also had to know about it. It's obvious that Hillary took the hit for a very bad decision. Either She dropped the ball herself or she covered up for whoever did. That's not Presidential material.

The racism on this thread is thick.
Yes we are all racists for thinking it's horrible that an old man got beat up by some chuckle head who might be named Michael Brown.

If that son of a bitch in the video had been WHITE as the driven snow he would have been the biggest goddamn pile of shit around. Get off that racist bullshit.

I see that trolling sure does catch some fish :badgrin:

Forum List

Back