Michael Steele: Republicans Don’t Do Enough for Minorities

LMBO, a Jew is the last person t be saying something like this since are mostly for themselves, :rolleyes:

And you want people to take you seriously when you say shit like this? Picking on Jews for no reason.

And I'll ask again. Exactly what are the challenges that are unique to minorities that Republicans or anyone else needs to do something about. What exactly do you think should be done and why?

A stupid racist Jew like Rabbi says racist stuff about blacks and I'm supposed to take that because he's a JEW? GTHO with that nonsense.
Quit playing the race card, Ass.

And you want people to take you seriously when you say shit like this? Picking on Jews for no reason.

And I'll ask again. Exactly what are the challenges that are unique to minorities that Republicans or anyone else needs to do something about. What exactly do you think should be done and why?

A stupid racist Jew like Rabbi says racist stuff about blacks and I'm supposed to take that because he's a JEW? GTHO with that nonsense.
Quit playing the race card, Ass.

Askhenazi, you play the Jew card yourself like a good little Zionist ass kisser, :lol:

Republicans shouldn't lift a finger to get the slave vote. Republicans should focus on the getting the Hispanic vote.

Afros don't have the genetic capacity to appreciate freedom. They don't have the intellect to understand appeals to reason.

The republicans haven't done anything to help me why should blacks be any different?
Do for yourself.

Steele is absolutely correct. I have long been a critic of the Republican Party's lack of action with minority voters. I'm not talking about the "Republicans are racist" bullshit, which is just that, bullshit. I'm talking about the GOP not taking the time to invest in minority communities politically, get involved, and help them learn and understand how conservative views on education, economics, and personal accountability and responsibility are one's best way to overcome poverty and dependence. Instead, Republicans just ignore them for the most part and view them as a lost cause politically and so Steele is correct, blacks have almost no reason to vote for them.

As America grows younger, darker, and more forward looking, the GOP is looking in a different direction.

This does not bode well for the Republican Party.

Republicans shouldn't lift a finger to get the slave vote. Republicans should focus on the getting the Hispanic vote.

Afros don't have the genetic capacity to appreciate freedom. They don't have the intellect to understand appeals to reason.

That's not true. All have the capacity to be highly intelligent. However, the ones that exercise that capacity are already republicans.

Steele is absolutely correct. I have long been a critic of the Republican Party's lack of action with minority voters. I'm not talking about the "Republicans are racist" bullshit, which is just that, bullshit. I'm talking about the GOP not taking the time to invest in minority communities politically, get involved, and help them learn and understand how conservative views on education, economics, and personal accountability and responsibility are one's best way to overcome poverty and dependence. Instead, Republicans just ignore them for the most part and view them as a lost cause politically and so Steele is correct, blacks have almost no reason to vote for them.

As America grows younger, darker, and more forward looking, the GOP is looking in a different direction.

This does not bode well for the Republican Party.

This your mistake. Right here. America is growing younger and darker, but not due to American blacks who are disappearing faster than whites, or blacks in general but because of Indians, Arabs, Persians and Asians. These are peoples who reject liberal values of welfare, laziness, substance abuse and homosexuality even more than republicans do! If liberals believe that America growing younger and darker means a shift to liberal policies, libs are in for a major disappointment.

Young white liberals are looking towards the young dark professionals to support them. How long is that going to last? It's not like the Indian IT worker, the Arab or Persian businessman, or Asian scientist owes white libs anything.

You are a fool if you believe that a younger, darker America (native, black, immigrant, Asian, central America, Africa) are going to put up with stereotypical white, male, rich, older nonsense. You non-conservatives (you are only a reactionary wack) are not mainstream, never have been, and never will be.

Liberals are certainly not mainstream in a non-white world.

If you are expecting non-white immigrants or native born asians, indians, arabs, or even africans to support the white liberal lives of indolence you are in for a very rude awakening.

Do you even know what contempt immigrants hold young Americans in? They aren't co-combatants in the war against old white men. Young Americans are routinely rejected as ignorant, drug addicted fools who wish to live in some squalor of their own making by the urbane, educated Asians and Indians. Of course, librals are completely rejected by muslims whether Arab, Persian or Turkish. If for no other reason than the liberal support of homosexual presumed rights.

Liberalism is poised to be thrown on the garbage heap of history as it has always been. And as we can see, they have absolutely no idea that a steam roller is coming down the road.

Right wingers have no respect for Micheal Steele. How he doesn't know that is beyond me. Same thing with the Log Cabin.

Do you want a job or do you want a handout? Basically comes down to that IMHO.

Shut up with same lame rightwing monkey propaganda, no political party promises handouts, except to the rich and that's both parties.

Bullshit, there were a lot of minoriy people who thought they were going to get loads of money and assistance from the Dems when Obama got elected. Maybe they don't expicitly sayso, but that's the message that most people get.Geez, Bass, where've you been? Have you not seen the calls by Obama to pay off student loans, pay off underwater mortgages, give free healthcare, raise taxes on the rich and redistribute it to everyone else? The man is perpetuating a welfare state, there's no incentive at all to get a job when the gov't has you covered.

I wonder why "Most people" get a message that isn't explicitely said.......:eusa_whistle:

Shut up with same lame rightwing monkey propaganda, no political party promises handouts, except to the rich and that's both parties.

Bullshit, there were a lot of minoriy people who thought they were going to get loads of money and assistance from the Dems when Obama got elected. Maybe they don't expicitly sayso, but that's the message that most people get.Geez, Bass, where've you been? Have you not seen the calls by Obama to pay off student loans, pay off underwater mortgages, give free healthcare, raise taxes on the rich and redistribute it to everyone else? The man is perpetuating a welfare state, there's no incentive at all to get a job when the gov't has you covered.

I wonder why "Most people" get a message that isn't explicitely said.......:eusa_whistle:

I'm thinking a lot of minority folks thought they were going to get a lot more assistance from Obama than they actually got. And a lot of non-minority folks thought the same thing.

I'm thinking a lot of minority folks thought they were going to get a lot more assistance from Obama than they actually got. And a lot of non-minority folks thought the same thing.

Republicans stopped that. But good. They want a weakened middle class. Republicans are the only political party in the world that want their kids to pay MORE for college, not less.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

And when those two candidates apply for that job and one is white and one is black and the white guy gets hired because he is white, that is the republicans America.

Back to the 50's. The good ol days.

Steele is absolutely correct. I have long been a critic of the Republican Party's lack of action with minority voters. I'm not talking about the "Republicans are racist" bullshit, which is just that, bullshit. I'm talking about the GOP not taking the time to invest in minority communities politically, get involved, and help them learn and understand how conservative views on education, economics, and personal accountability and responsibility are one's best way to overcome poverty and dependence.

Instead, Republicans just ignore them for the most part and view them as a lost cause politically and so Steele is correct, blacks have almost no reason to vote for them.

Same is true with Gays, Asians, Hispanics, pretty much any minority group and of course women for that matter.

The republicans are the party of white males in general. Good luck with just white men come 2012.

And when those two candidates apply for that job and one is white and one is black and the white guy gets hired because he is white, that is the republicans America.

Back to the 50's. The good ol days.

a) What's wrong with that? People should be able to hire whomever they want for whatever reason.
b) Today it goes like, white guy and black guy apply. White guy far more qualified. Black guy gets the job because of "diversity" requirements.
If discrimination is bad, discrimination is bad. But Democrats like some kinds of discrimination.

Forum List

Back