Michael Steele is leading by example for the GOP!

I do not recall Sarah Palin having had brain surgery twice?

Just because she was not prepared to be thrown into the lion's den does not mean she can not learn a bit quicker than a brain surgery patient who has already lost and is still losing what he may have once had. I do not recall Sarah's children working as bank lobbyist either. I'd say she probably taught them better ethics than that.

If she was so intelligent, she should of known she was not ready for the role of VP, stepped down and told McCain for the good of the country that she wasn't ready. So therefore, she's either not that smart or she's selfish.

Sarah's children and ethics? Really? REALLY? You want to get into that?
Sure I do not mind getting into it at all. Tell me what is more ethical selling out your fellow citizens to greedy bankers and credit card companies or having a child that thinks that they are falling in love and having premarital sex?

Personal I would not choose the guy who could care less about the unethical practices of the bankers/credit card companies. Maybe you would.

As for children doing their own thing it happens to the best of us regardless of who we are, where we come from, or how much time we are afforded with our children.

So do you have first hand knowledge of why she stood in there with Mc Cain or are you just blowing crap out there as usual. I feel confident if for any reason she personally felt she could not adapt quickly to the role she would have stepped down.

whats wrong with that
i tell you to fuck off all the time

You also got a kid that got knocked up at 17-18?

And another that dropped out of High School? I'm also pretty sure that Bristol Palin dropped out along with Levi Johnston?

Did anyone see the Today show interview? Piper said one of the toughest things was catching up in school after missing all that time being dragged around on her mother's campaign. (Though obviously she didn't word the last part the way I did).

But then again, Sawwah thinks we're at war with Iran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D9LofMCa8A&feature=related]YouTube - Palin Declares War on Iran[/ame]

So do you have first hand knowledge of why she stood in there with Mc Cain or are you just blowing crap out there as usual. I feel confident if for any reason she personally felt she could not adapt quickly to the role she would have stepped down.

Well I have common sense knowledge of why she was picked. To pick up the angry Hillary voters and try to take enough of those voters to win the election. It failed, she drove away Moderates and Obama won.

If McCain had picked someone like Romney, he may of just won.

And well she sure didn't adapt quickly to the role if she was as unknowledgeable as she was during the campaign.

Well I have common sense knowledge of why she was picked. To pick up the angry Hillary voters and try to take enough of those voters to win the election. It failed, she drove away Moderates and Obama won.

And well she sure didn't adapt quickly to the role if she was as unknowledgeable as she was during the campaign.
BULLSHIT

she was picked to get the CONSERVATIVES
there was no way in hell she would get Hillary voters
only a moron would keep believing that nonsense

Seriously folks. Can't the GOP just die already?

as long as the dem party dies with it.

The Dem party will die soon enough. The problem is the GOP is full of RINOs that are really just Democrats with an 'R' at the end of their name. They chose Sarah Palin to counter Hillary and now they choose this black guy in an apparent attempt to counter Obama. America does not need two Democrat parties. It will take an act of God before I'll ever vote for a Republican again.

whats wrong with that
i tell you to fuck off all the time

You also got a kid that got knocked up at 17-18?

And another that dropped out of High School? I'm also pretty sure that Bristol Palin dropped out along with Levi Johnston?

Did anyone see the Today show interview? Piper said one of the toughest things was catching up in school after missing all that time being dragged around on her mother's campaign. (Though obviously she didn't word the last part the way I did).

But then again, Sawwah thinks we're at war with Iran.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D9LofMCa8A&feature=related]YouTube - Palin Declares War on Iran[/ame]
what a load of horse shit
that video title is a lie
and your trusting it shows what a fool you are

Seriously folks. Can't the GOP just die already?

The Dem party will die soon enough. The problem is the GOP is full of RINOs that are really just Democrats with an 'R' at the end of their name. They chose Sarah Palin to counter Hillary and now they choose this black guy in an apparent attempt to counter Obama. America does not need two Democrat parties. It will take an act of God before I'll ever vote for a Republican again.

so you gonna vote for obamalama then? :lol:

I doubt it even Romney could not have help McCain.

A lot of money was backing Obama. Plus the fact GLBT community figured they would have an in there with him and they went after Sarah Palin with a vengence.

I do have the personal knowledge in knowing the Republican party has been seeking out women to support for more than twenty years that were not just merely related to a husband already in politics. Sarah fit that bill. She did not ride on someone elses shirt tail to get that governor's position. The only thing she does not have down pat is speaking. Most attorneys have that because it is a major portion of what they learn in college. That does not necessarily mean that they are actually equipped to rum a country or even a state for that matter.

I doubt it even Romney could not have help McCain.

A lot of money was backing Obama. Plus the fact GLBT community figured they would have an in there with him and they went after Sarah Palin with a vengence.

I do have the personal knowledge in knowing the Republican party has been seeking out women to support for more than twenty years that were not just merely related to a husband already in politics. Sarah fit that bill. She did not ride on someone elses shirt tail to get that governor's position. The only thing she does not have down pat is speaking. Most attorneys have that because it is a major portion of what they learn in college. That does not necessarily mean that they are actually equipped to rum a country or even a state for that matter.
had he picked anyone else, he would have lost even worse

so you gonna vote for obamalama then? :lol:

In 2012? If the GOP doesn't straighten up, Obama is going to win regardless of how bad he screws-up the economy. I'll most likely continue voting for 3rd party candidates.

Wrong Robert. McCain drove away the conservatives with years of siding with the Dems and selling them out. They stayed home rather than vote for him. McCain nearly beat Obama because of Governor Palin being on the ticket. That is why you Libs hate her so much...she is a threat.

It seems a given now, be in policts=corrupt

What I'm wondering is do Republicans really want this guy representing their party as chairman?

Is this the kind of "change" the Republican party is bringing to the table? :eusa_eh:

I'm wondering why you care?

I see you all exorcised, but I can't see any reason for it, beyond you just wanting to see yourself post.

You've listed an allegation, which is a function of a politcally motivated investigation... At the worst of it, his campaign paid a family member for services it did not recieve... Now you want to assign the worst to the circumstances; heaping innuendo as fact; but to what end? Merely to show the guy in a less than perfect light?

Fine, I have no dog in the hunt, but as a registered Republican I concede that Steele is not a perfect human being. I've never criticised President for his lack of perfection... my criticism is with his anti-American ideas; particularly his relationships with subversives, domestic terrorists, rancid racists and his CLOSE PERSONAL DEALINGS WITH CRIMINALS...

Now would ya care to comb through who the Hussein campaign paid without realizing the services? I'd say that the odds of that having happened is 100% given the volume of coin that went through that joke.

What's your point sis?

It seems a given now, be in policts=corrupt

What I'm wondering is do Republicans really want this guy representing their party as chairman?

Is this the kind of "change" the Republican party is bringing to the table? :eusa_eh:

I see you all exorcised, but I can't see any reason for it, beyond you just wanting to see yourself post.

You've listed an allegation, which is a function of a politcally motivated investigation... At the worst of it, his campaign paid a family member for services it did not recieve... Now you want to assign the worst to the circumstances; heaping innuendo as fact; but to what end? Merely to show the guy in a less than perfect light?

Fine, I have no dog in the hunt, but as a registered Republican I concede that Steele is not a perfect human being. I've never criticised President for his lack of perfection... my criticism is with his anti-American ideas; particularly his relationships with subversives, domestic terrorists, rancid racists and his CLOSE PERSONAL DEALINGS WITH CRIMINALS...

Now would ya care to comb through who the Hussein campaign paid without realizing the services? I'd say that the odds of that having happened is 100% given the volume of coin that went through that joke.

What's your point sis?

What you should pay attention to is the the obama departmnt of justice leaked these sealed files..

so do you have first hand knowledge of why she stood in there with mc cain or are you just blowing crap out there as usual. I feel confident if for any reason she personally felt she could not adapt quickly to the role she would have stepped down.

well i have common sense knowledge of why she was picked. To pick up the angry hillary voters and try to take enough of those voters to win the election. It failed, she drove away moderates and obama won.

If mccain had picked someone like romney, he may of just won.

wrong robert. Mccain drove away the conservatives with years of siding with the dems and selling them out. They stayed home rather than vote for him. Mccain nearly beat obama because of governor palin being on the ticket. That is why you libs hate her so much...she is a threat.

owned!

Last edited:

What's your point sis?

What you should pay attention to is the the obama departmnt of justice leaked these sealed files..

WHAT? Oh that must be some kind of mistake... because ya see, THAT would be a example of politicising the Justice Dept and anyone who paid close attention to the Hussein campaign knows that, THAT is just WRONG!

I call you Jeremiah because of the comments you made about Lincoln. If you find that as insulting as being called Adolf, maybe you should rethink your support for Obama.

Which comments? The ones when I called him a racist? Because you know, he was.

Ohh the whole line where you kept claiming he was gonna re-enslave the freed slaves and was not gonna support Congressional action to create and pass the 13th and 14th amendments.

no, you just dont get it

No, I get it completely. Some people put winning ahead of doing what's best for this country and sticking to the ideals of their party. Then the majority of that party for whatever reason voted Dubya in instead of the more Conservative candidates.

Just like the Democrats picked Obama this time. Hillary was a much better choice, better knowledge better experience, better at , well everything. But you dumb shits elected Obama just cause he was the first black man to run successfully for President.

You ignored all the trash on him and continue to ignore it. You ignored the fact the press soft shoed around him and did no investigative reporting at all on him, his policies, his stances or his beliefs. And you continue to expect the press to give him a break.

Like it or not, REPUBLICANS led the way in both freeing the slaves and guaranteeing equal rights for all. Most democRATS, especially Robert KKK Byrd, were opposed to equal rights. It's true, it's history, and it is disturbing that the democRAT party continues to exploit and lie to it's constituency.

I was amazed on inaguration day when President Obama shook hands with Robert KKK Byrd. How much more condescending to the electorate can one get than that?

no, you just dont get it

No, I get it completely. Some people put winning ahead of doing what's best for this country and sticking to the ideals of their party. Then the majority of that party for whatever reason voted Dubya in instead of the more Conservative candidates.

Just like the Democrats picked Obama this time. Hillary was a much better choice, better knowledge better experience, better at , well everything. But you dumb shits elected Obama just cause he was the first black man to run successfully for President.

You ignored all the trash on him and continue to ignore it. You ignored the fact the press soft shoed around him and did no investigative reporting at all on him, his policies, his stances or his beliefs. And you continue to expect the press to give him a break.

Whatever happens, I thank GOD that hellary is not President.

I do not recall Sarah Palin having had brain surgery twice?

Just because she was not prepared to be thrown into the lion's den does not mean she can not learn a bit quicker than a brain surgery patient who has already lost and is still losing what he may have once had. I do not recall Sarah's children working as bank lobbyist either. I'd say she probably taught them better ethics than that.

If she was so intelligent, she should of known she was not ready for the role of VP, stepped down and told McCain for the good of the country that she wasn't ready. So therefore, she's either not that smart or she's selfish.

Sarah's children and ethics? Really? REALLY? You want to get into that?

To give you a preview of the kind of ground you're stepping on.

View attachment 6801

And if you had any intelligence, you would say "should have" instead of "should of".

Forum List

Back