Michael Steele is leading by example for the GOP!

uh, you were around when i did
and ya know what, i dont have to answer your stupiud fucking question
you bring up a crooked republican that i have defended
hows that?

Don't try to turn this around on me Divey. Answer the last time you bashed a Republican in general; even half as much as you have with Obama, Reid, and or Pelosi.

If you can't even think of a answer, then houston we got a Partisan.
are you fucking blind?

No, but can you answer the question without not answering it and asking me a question?

It's not a republican only concept. That is why I bash republicans and democrats for supporting it. I find it laughable when people blame the republicans only for the war when dems supported it long after there were no weapons found.

You're still not answering my question. WHEN was the last time you bashed a Republican half as much as you do Obama, Pelosi, and or Reid.

exactly
Bush was NEVER a conservative, just more conservative than the assholes the dems put up

This is my point, you call them false republicans or false conservatives. Sorry buckos, they represented the Republican Party, the "Conservative" party, the party of Ronald Reagan.

If you all didn't want the "fake Conservative" then why the hell did you vote for him in the primary? :cuckoo:
guess what asshole, i NEVER voted for a Bush in ANY primary

exactly
Bush was NEVER a conservative, just more conservative than the assholes the dems put up

This is my point, you call them false republicans or false conservatives. Sorry buckos, they represented the Republican Party, the "Conservative" party, the party of Ronald Reagan.

If you all didn't want the "fake Conservative" then why the hell did you vote for him in the primary? :cuckoo:

You don't have to be a conservative to realize that Bush was far from one.
he is confused
he still thinks that Republican equals conservative
it doesnt
there are a ton of sell out liberal republicans
take both my asshole senators

Well good for you. However, if this was man wasn't a "Conservative" then why did the Republican party vote for him? Aren't Republicans suppose to be intelligent people who wouldn't dare vote in somebody who goes against their own ideals? :eusa_whistle:

he is confused
he still thinks that Republican equals conservative
it doesnt
there are a ton of sell out liberal republicans
take both my asshole senators

Actually, I don't think Republican equals conservative. My point was leading up to my last post just now.

show the last democrat you bashed, Jeremiah.

Fuck you Elvis, you're no better then Sarge with the word Hitler when you say that shit and you know it. You didn't start this crap until the civil union thread.

Hells bells, you blind dope; you must of missed the part where I said in this thread Democrats are just as bad in many cases as Republicans? Or how I bashed Clinton in the other thread today by saying yes, he did underfund the FBI. Or how I wouldn't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate.

You must of missed when I called Carter incompetent on everything but alternative energy and being one of the greatest presidents when it comes to being a good person ever.

You must of missed when I said RFK despite being a good guy was one of the worst AGs when it came to civil liberties with illegal wiretaps on the mob.

You must of missed when I said that every President from FDR, to Truman, to JFK, to LBJ (and several others) all had connections with the mob.

You must of missed when I said Clinton was a fuckup in the aspect of bombing a asprin making factory.

You must of missed when I questioned the judgement of several Democrats in the senate who voted for the Iraq War.

I could go on really.

But then again Elvis, let your partisan bullshit and hate blind you; when you feel like talking about facts; let me know.

I call you Jeremiah because of the comments you made about Lincoln. If you find that as insulting as being called Adolf, maybe you should rethink your support for Obama.

Well good for you. However, if this was man wasn't a "Conservative" then why did the Republican party vote for him? Aren't Republicans suppose to be intelligent people who wouldn't dare vote in somebody who goes against their own ideals? :eusa_whistle:
because, as you have been told SEVERAL times now, not all "Republicans" are "Conservatives"
and there are some that look at it the best way to "win" is to take someone LESS than what you really want as a means of compromise
some YOU dont seem to fucking understand

I call you Jeremiah because of the comments you made about Lincoln. If you find that as insulting as being called Adolf, maybe you should rethink your support for Obama.

Which comments? The ones when I called him a racist? Because you know, he was.

because, as you have been told SEVERAL times now, not all "Republicans" are "Conservatives"
and there are some that look at it the best way to "win" is to take someone LESS than what you really want as a means of compromise

So you're saying that some basically said "Lets sell our souls to take back The White House, trade away all our ideals" meanwhile they overthrew what the majority had to say?

Is that what you're telling me?

Nice try.

I have bashed Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld countless times. I have also claimed Bush to be the worst President in history. I have had fierce debates with people on here about the Iraq War, which I do not support.

You have bashed Bush and Co but have you equated them as being "Real Republicans"?

And when was the last time you've done this bashing? And I thought the Iraq War was not a Republican only concept? :lol:

My question was WHEN was the last time.

Bush and Co. are neo-cons, which doesn't make them less Republican. It makes them false-conservatives.

exactly

So you're saying that some basically said "Lets sell our souls to take back The White House, trade away all our ideals" meanwhile they overthrew what the majority had to say?

Is that what you're telling me?
no, you just dont get it

no, you just dont get it

No, I get it completely. Some people put winning ahead of doing what's best for this country and sticking to the ideals of their party. Then the majority of that party for whatever reason voted Dubya in instead of the more Conservative candidates.

no, you just dont get it

No, I get it completely. Some people put winning ahead of doing what's best for this country and sticking to the ideals of their party. Then the majority of that party for whatever reason voted Dubya in instead of the more Conservative candidates.

if you're referring to 2000, south carolina is responsible for the past 8 years. McCain had spoken out against the Confederate flag, coupled with Rove sending pictures of McCain and his family accusing him of an extramarital affair with a black woman. I don't want to bash south carolinians as a whole, but those two factors played a huge role in bush winning that state, and the nomination.

The WMD in Iraq argument is tired and stupid. There WERE WMDs in Iraq. The lamestream media only tangentially reported on it, but it was true.

either way, WMD was the reason the dems were behind it and when none were found, they continued to support the war for political reasons.

show the last democrat you bashed, Jeremiah.

Fuck you Elvis, you're no better then Sarge with the word Hitler when you say that shit and you know it. You didn't start this crap until the civil union thread.

Hells bells, you blind dope; you must of missed the part where I said in this thread Democrats are just as bad in many cases as Republicans? Or how I bashed Clinton in the other thread today by saying yes, he did underfund the FBI. Or how I wouldn't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate.

You must of missed when I called Carter incompetent on everything but alternative energy and being one of the greatest presidents when it comes to being a good person ever.

You must of missed when I said RFK despite being a good guy was one of the worst AGs when it came to civil liberties with illegal wiretaps on the mob.

You must of missed when I said that every President from FDR, to Truman, to JFK, to LBJ (and several others) all had connections with the mob.

You must of missed when I said Clinton was a fuckup in the aspect of bombing a asprin making factory.

You must of missed when I questioned the judgement of several Democrats in the senate who voted for the Iraq War.

I could go on really.

But then again Elvis, let your partisan bullshit and hate blind you; when you feel like talking about facts; let me know.

partisan? do republicans support legalized prostitution and drugs? do republicans support gay marriage? exactly which party am I devoted to?

partisan? do republicans support legalized prostitution and drugs? do republicans support gay marriage? exactly which party am I devoted to?

Gay Marriage? No

But then again we also have Barack Obama as President, a Democrat, who does not support Gay Marriage.

Prostitution and drugs? Not publicly. :lol:

And I'm not saying you would be partisan in general, however that is partisan bullshit which is what I was refering to.

The WMD in Iraq argument is tired and stupid. There WERE WMDs in Iraq. The lamestream media only tangentially reported on it, but it was true.

either way, WMD was the reason the dems were behind it and when none were found, they continued to support the war for political reasons.

Politics is no reason to support ANYTHING when the very survival of our nation is at stake!

Politics is no reason to support ANYTHING when the very survival of our nation is at stake!

Iraq was no threat to the US. Let Hussein have a fucking bomb. the first time one goes off, the Iraqi civilization would be extinct.

Forum List

Back