Michael Steele is leading by example for the GOP!

btw, Clinton bombed an Ibuprophen plant that our intel had claimed was a bio weapons lab
the bigger fault for Clinton was when he bombed an empty tent that the intel had told him was a time limited target

Again, you see what you want to see when it comes to me.

But then again, I can't see the last time you or Elvis dare bashed a Republican as much as either of you bash Obama, Reid, or Pelosi.

show the last democrat you bashed, Jeremiah.

Fuck you Elvis, you're no better then Sarge with the word Hitler when you say that shit and you know it. You didn't start this crap until the civil union thread.

Hells bells, you blind dope; you must of missed the part where I said in this thread Democrats are just as bad in many cases as Republicans? Or how I bashed Clinton in the other thread today by saying yes, he did underfund the FBI. Or how I wouldn't trust Pelosi and Reid to take out my garbage; never mind run the senate.

You must of missed when I called Carter incompetent on everything but alternative energy and being one of the greatest presidents when it comes to being a good person ever.

You must of missed when I said RFK despite being a good guy was one of the worst AGs when it came to civil liberties with illegal wiretaps on the mob.

You must of missed when I said that every President from FDR, to Truman, to JFK, to LBJ (and several others) all had connections with the mob.

You must of missed when I said Clinton was a fuckup in the aspect of bombing a asprin making factory.

You must of missed when I questioned the judgement of several Democrats in the senate who voted for the Iraq War.

I could go on really.

But then again Elvis, let your partisan bullshit and hate blind you; when you feel like talking about facts; let me know.

so now you're equating Jeremiah Wright with Hitler, and yet you would have voted for Obama who sat under Wright for 20 years. interesting.

Michael Steele is a great man to chair the party. Sadly, though, the first attack on him involves the word "Tom", which is democRAT code for being totally afraid of his threat to their power.

btw, Clinton bombed an Ibuprophen plant that our intel had claimed was a bio weapons lab
the bigger fault for Clinton was when he bombed an empty tent that the intel had told him was a time limited target

But then again, I can't see the last time you or Elvis dare bashed a Republican as much as either of you bash Obama, Reid, or Pelosi.
gee, i just defended Clinton in something that you said that was wrong
yet you still rant on

have at it
then you wonder why some will think you are a moron

so now you're equating Jeremiah Wright with Hitler, and yet you would have voted for Obama who sat under Wright for 20 years. interesting.

Actually, I'm equating false attacks with one another. But feel free to ignore my answer and questions when proven wrong. Interesting.

yet you still rant on

have at it

If you call that "defending" Clinton then I dunno what to say. And you still haven't answered my question. Its a simple question, I gave more then several examples off the top of my head.

Nice try.

I have bashed Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld countless times. I have also claimed Bush to be the worst President in history. I have had fierce debates with people on here about the Iraq War, which I do not support.

Michael Steele is a great man to chair the party. Sadly, though, the first attack on him involves the word "Tom", which is democRAT code for being totally afraid of his threat to their power.

oh the damn Dumbocrats will trash anybody with an R behind their name. I can see them now digging all the dirt they can find on Steele, It's just a matter of time before they call him a house *N*

Nice try.

I have bashed Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld countless times. I have also claimed Bush to be the worst President in history. I have had fierce debates with people on here about the Iraq War, which I do not support.

You have bashed Bush and Co but have you equated them as being "Real Republicans"?

And when was the last time you've done this bashing? And I thought the Iraq War was not a Republican only concept? :lol:

My question was WHEN was the last time.

oh the damn Dumbocrats will trash anybody with an R behind their name. I can see them now digging all the dirt they can find on Steele, It's just a matter of time before they call him a house *N*

Because the Republicans never tried to dig up dirt on Obama or Kerry? :rofl:

You make me laugh Willow because you're so foolish with your bullshit and wishing that you want to be true.

Nice try.

You have bashed Bush and Co but have you equated them as being "Real Republicans"?

And when was the last time you've done this bashing? And I thought the Iraq War was not a Republican only concept? :lol:

Bush and Co. are neo-cons, which doesn't make them less Republican. It makes them false-conservatives.

yet you still rant on

have at it

If you call that "defending" Clinton then I dunno what to say. And you still haven't answered my question. Its a simple question, I gave more then several examples off the top of my head.
uh, you were around when i did
and ya know what, i dont have to answer your stupiud fucking question
you bring up a crooked republican that i have defended
hows that?

Michael S. Steele, the newly elected chairman of the Republican National Committee, arranged for his 2006 Senate campaign to pay a defunct company run by his sister for services that were never performed, his finance chairman from that campaign has told federal prosecutors.

Federal agents in recent days contacted Steele's sister, a spokesman for Steele said yesterday.

The claim about the payment, one of several allegations by Alan B. Fabian, is outlined in a confidential court document. Fabian offered the information last March as he was seeking leniency for himself during plea negotiations on unrelated fraud charges. It is unclear how extensively his claims have been pursued. Prosecutors gave him no credit for cooperation when he was sentenced in October.

He acts just like a Democrat! :eek:

Nice try.

Bush and Co. are neo-cons, which doesn't make them less Republican. It makes them false-conservatives.
exactly
Bush was NEVER a conservative, just more conservative than the assholes the dems put up

hows that?

Don't try to turn this around on me Divey. Answer the last time you bashed a Republican in general; even half as much as you have with Obama, Reid, and or Pelosi.

If you can't even think of a answer, then houston we got a Partisan.

Michael S. Steele, the newly elected chairman of the Republican National Committee, arranged for his 2006 Senate campaign to pay a defunct company run by his sister for services that were never performed, his finance chairman from that campaign has told federal prosecutors.

Federal agents in recent days contacted Steele's sister, a spokesman for Steele said yesterday.

The claim about the payment, one of several allegations by Alan B. Fabian, is outlined in a confidential court document. Fabian offered the information last March as he was seeking leniency for himself during plea negotiations on unrelated fraud charges. It is unclear how extensively his claims have been pursued. Prosecutors gave him no credit for cooperation when he was sentenced in October.

He acts just like a Democrat! :eek:
hes a moderate, at best, and i dont think he was the best option to take
but hey, isnt it just like most politicians to make knee jerk reactions to almost everything

Nice try.

It's not a republican only concept. That is why I bash republicans and democrats for supporting it. I find it laughable when people blame the republicans only for the war when dems supported it long after there were no weapons found.

Of course they will. Colin Powell, Condellezza Rice, Clarence Thomas and J.C. Watts have not bettered themselves, but only work to serve the man (democRAT perspective and atrocious attack).

Only the democRATs will call a successful black person a house n*

hows that?

Don't try to turn this around on me Divey. Answer the last time you bashed a Republican in general; even half as much as you have with Obama, Reid, and or Pelosi.

If you can't even think of a answer, then houston we got a Partisan.
are you fucking blind?

exactly
Bush was NEVER a conservative, just more conservative than the assholes the dems put up

This is my point, you call them false republicans or false conservatives. Sorry buckos, they represented the Republican Party, the "Conservative" party, the party of Ronald Reagan.

If you all didn't want the "fake Conservative" then why the hell did you vote for him in the primary? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back