Michael Savage Rant: Pope Francis the prophesied final Pope

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
So I'm on my way home flipping through radio stations about 15 minutes ago and I stop when I recognize Savage's voice. He is in the middle of a rant about how Pope Francis fits the criteria to be the final Pope according to a prophecy from long ago and how events that are happening around the world resemble those described in the end times, and that God will lay down terrible judgement on us. He makes reference to the false President (Obama) inviting the false Pope (Francis) to come speak to a false Congress (the U.S. Congress) and that it's a step towards the end.

Then a caller comes on and begins debating the form of the prophesied Jewish Messiah that will return to earth. They agree politically, but the caller wants to debate that the end times will happen slightly different than how Savage interprets it. Him and Savage argue for a bit, and Savage eventually hangs up on him in anger. But the point is that they're both deadly serious about these prophetic beliefs of theirs.

And the righties in America listen to this and TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!! I mean I admit Al Sharpton is, at least in my opinion, pretty nuts and not to be taken seriously, but his counterparts on the right?! Good grief!

And so I think to myself, how in the world do you reason with those people? How do you bridge the huge gap that divides the left and the right in this country when the right is literally proceeding with their lives according to ancient supernatural prophecies and a belief that we are in the end times and that people who lean left politically are going to be destroyed?

I mean what the fuck are we to do?

Any particular Pope is just a middle man.........especially this one! Better off just going straight to the source.........

Pope Francis is the Obama of Pope, a man who hates and wants to destroy the organization he leads

Savage is a nut. Very few Republicans actually listen to him. Most listeners almost certainly do it to be entertained by his rants. He can be very funny.

Pope Francis is the Obama of Pope, a man who hates and wants to destroy the organization he leads

It's totally ironic, because the Jesuits' (of which the Pope is one...) initial being and existence was to counter the Protestant Reformation in Europe centuries ago as the Catholic Church was losing support.

Michael Savage is one of those people who, when I hear something new about them, I think, "That guy/gal is still around?"

The Pope is also a huge HYPOCRITE, besides being a Marxist shill! Catholics are ashamed of this poser to the throne!

5Z5Rnqk.jpg

DIS IZ DA LAST POPE! WE IZ ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE!

Textbook pants shitter.

Drop your cocks and grab your socks. Jesus is coming. I heard it on the radio, so it must be true.

According to that "prophesy" the final pope will defy tradition and take the name "Peter", been hearing this shit every time we get a populist pope rather than that evil fucker we had last. Imagine: A pope telling people to be charitable, quit destroying the planet, quit supporting things that contribute to poverty and that the pursuit of excess wealth endangers one's soul. They nailed Jesus to the cross for saying stuff like that.

Savage is cool. Probably the smartest and most talented dude on political talk radio. But i can't get into debating bible prophecy stuff. It's the human ego that convinces many to believe end-times will come in their own lifetimes. But in the end, they just die without witnessing the end-times. The only end-time was their own.

Savage is cool. Probably the smartest and most talented dude on political talk radio. But i can't get into debating bible prophecy stuff. It's the human ego that convinces many to believe end-times will come in their own lifetimes. But in the end, they just die without witnessing the end-times. The only end-time was their own.
End-times prophesy scares people into church where their fear will make them tithe some serious cash, no other reason for it.

End-times prophesy scares people into church where their fear will make them tithe some serious cash, no other reason for it.

It's just the human ego playing tricks on people. Many all throughout history swore they would see end-times in their own lifetimes. Even the 'Global Warming' zealots dabble in it. The reality is, the world could end at any moment and in a flash. So it will happen. But none of us around right now will likely experience it.

We'll just experience our own personal end-times. We'll die and the next generation will believe they'll be experiencing the end-times. And so and so on. Such is the human condition.

Last edited:
So I'm on my way home flipping through radio stations about 15 minutes ago and I stop when I recognize Savage's voice. He is in the middle of a rant about how Pope Francis fits the criteria to be the final Pope according to a prophecy from long ago and how events that are happening around the world resemble those described in the end times, and that God will lay down terrible judgement on us. He makes reference to the false President (Obama) inviting the false Pope (Francis) to come speak to a false Congress (the U.S. Congress) and that it's a step towards the end.

Then a caller comes on and begins debating the form of the prophesied Jewish Messiah that will return to earth. They agree politically, but the caller wants to debate that the end times will happen slightly different than how Savage interprets it. Him and Savage argue for a bit, and Savage eventually hangs up on him in anger. But the point is that they're both deadly serious about these prophetic beliefs of theirs.

And the righties in America listen to this and TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!! I mean I admit Al Sharpton is, at least in my opinion, pretty nuts and not to be taken seriously, but his counterparts on the right?! Good grief!

And so I think to myself, how in the world do you reason with those people? How do you bridge the huge gap that divides the left and the right in this country when the right is literally proceeding with their lives according to ancient supernatural prophecies and a belief that we are in the end times and that people who lean left politically are going to be destroyed?

Michael Alan Weiner, better known by his stage name Michael Savage who is Jewish and laughs at that christian end times crap is playing the goyim for ratings

Michael Alan Weiner, better known by his stage name Michael Savage who is Jewish and laughs at that christian end times crap is playing the goyim for ratings

End-Times Bible prophecy isn't just Christian belief. Jews believe in it too. But yeah, Savage is in show biz. So he probably is stirring it up. It is his job after all.

Well according to Al Gore and the rest of the AGW folks we're all going to die from climate change. Like soon.

End of the world just interpreted in different ways.

Except Revelations was written a long, long time ago.

Correct.

End-times prophesy is superstitious nonsense, nothing but ridiculous myths and fables.

It's just the human ego playing tricks on people. Many all throughout history swore they would see end-times in their own lifetimes. The reality is, the world could end at any moment and in a flash. So it will happen. But none of us around right now will likely experience it.

We'll just experience our own personal end-times. We'll die and the next generation will believe they'll be experiencing the end-times. And so and so on. Such is the human condition.
That's how rational people who have come to terms with their mortality think, the vast majority cannot imagine non-existence, the closest we come is extended general anesthesia. The sensation of gaps where our mind didn't exist is quite disturbing to some.

Forum List

Back