Michael Phelps caught with a bong smoking pot

Check this shit out ...

Michael Phelps could face criminal charges as part of the fallout from a photo of him inhaling from a marijuana pipe at a house party.

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott told The State newspaper of Columbia, S.C., that he would file charges against Phelps if he determines the swimmer smoked marijuana in the county. The sheriff's office released a statement Tuesday saying it "is making an effort to determine if Mr. Phelps broke the law."
South Carolina criminal charges possible for Phelps - USATODAY.com
There is someone on a witch hunt!

Check this shit out ...

Michael Phelps could face criminal charges as part of the fallout from a photo of him inhaling from a marijuana pipe at a house party.

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott told The State newspaper of Columbia, S.C., that he would file charges against Phelps if he determines the swimmer smoked marijuana in the county. The sheriff's office released a statement Tuesday saying it "is making an effort to determine if Mr. Phelps broke the law."
South Carolina criminal charges possible for Phelps - USATODAY.com

I don't suppose he felt comfortable knowing that someone in his county was actually smoking cannabis in a private premises. That kind of thing can destroy a society, it can make a smoking (sorry) ruin of a society in a couple of days.

I mean I wouldn't feel safe walking the streets knowing that possibly in that house over there the occupier might just be smoking cannabis. I could be walking past and the user could suddenly erupt into a cannabis-fuelled rage and grab a gun and run out and shoot me as I was innocently walking down the road. It's too big a risk, these people should be hunted down and dealt with.

I'm sure Richland County is going to be much safer now.

C'mon ... it's the latest craze! Smoke 25 joints a day and uh ... sleep? Smoke the resin you cough up?

Wouldn't you be like 500 pounds from having the munchies all the time too?

'Bout an ounce every week and a half would be a good number for me to work on.

As far as getting fat? Did'ja know that meditation and yoga mix really nicely with cannabis?

Did you know that Tommy Chong and Cheech Marin were health nuts during the filming of their movies?

I get good mileage out of a half oz of better than average stuff.

In 1939, Henry P. Anslinger started to push for the criminalization of cannabis.

It was a racially motivated act that was driven by greed, as DuPont would lose a lot of cash (plastics had just been discovered), and, it made it easier to go after blacks and hispanics, as they were the main consumers of cannabis at the time.

Therefore.........

If you don't smoke pot, or allow others to smoke if they wish, you are a domineering, greedy racist and should be shot immediately, as you're too dangerous to allow to run around society with freedom intact.

And......if you don't believe that greed is bad for this country, I would gladly direct your attention to Wall St. as of late.

In 1939, Henry P. Anslinger started to push for the criminalization of cannabis.

It was a racially motivated act that was driven by greed, as DuPont would lose a lot of cash (plastics had just been discovered), and, it made it easier to go after blacks and hispanics, as they were the main consumers of cannabis at the time.

Therefore.........

If you don't smoke pot, or allow others to smoke if they wish, you are a domineering, greedy racist and should be shot immediately, as you're too dangerous to allow to run around society with freedom intact.

And......if you don't believe that greed is bad for this country, I would gladly direct your attention to Wall St. as of late.
Biker....is this Anslinger dick the guy who was the asshole in that classic movie "REEFER MADNESS"?......

Therefore.........

Biker....is this Anslinger dick the guy who was the asshole in that classic movie "REEFER MADNESS"?......

Actually, he was the director of the flick. If ya wanna really see what was going on, check out the movie "Grass", narrated by Woody Harrelson.

Really good info...'

25 joints a day?

Yeah...riiiiiiight.

Ya know....when I first heard that figure, I thought to myself, WHEN IN THE HELL would you have time to eat or sleep?

Me? I'm happy with about 5-10 bowls a day.

Unless.......of course........people really piss me off.........

Then? I've got a bowl that will burn a 1/4 oz at a time of shisha (as well as other smokeables), and the water pipe that can do it (my own invention).

Ever seen a water pipe that doesn't put ANY smoke into the air, other than what comes out of your lungs? How about being able to flavor your smoke with ANYTHING (smoking certain kinds of stuff over wine is awesome).

It can be cleaned in less than 10 minutes with soap and water.

Oh yeah......it can be camoflauged in less than 30 seconds, can sit out in plain sight, and doubles as an oil lamp.

It's the hookah from Heaven, and is much better than what the Caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland had.

When they legalize marijuana.......I'm gonna be rich.

Send me a PM and we can talk about getting one for you also.

Forum List

Back